Closed Thread

Reload Thread: tiennhuynh A+++ guy!!!

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

tiennhuynh A+++ guy!!!

Had a transaction with tiennhuynh and it went VERY smoothly!! Thing about it was that this could've went SOUR VERY fast but b/c of the STAND UP guy that he is, things were just fine!
    He sold me a pair of subs for a good price that were supposed to be 100% mechanical shape but had lots of cosmetic flaws. I knew that to begin with and wanted to check them out for myself in person first b4 the purchase. He gladly shipped first to me (after checking my positive feedback)!! I recieved them and turns out, they weren't in perfect mechanical shape. He kept great communication with me and then offered/gave me an even better price for them, etc.! Even though they weren't as described, I truely trust him and respect him for handling the situation QUICKLY, responding very respectfully/quickly, and offering to fix the problem as best as he could!!! A++++++ guy in my book and a lot of sellers could/should learn a lot from him and how to handle a transaction!
    Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!! Thanks again man and lmk if you ever need anything!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

tiennhuynh is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: tiennhuynh A+++ guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    Had a transaction with tiennhuynh and it went VERY smoothly!! Thing about it was that this could've went SOUR VERY fast but b/c of the STAND UP guy that he is, things were just fine!
    He sold me a pair of subs for a good price that were supposed to be 100% mechanical shape but had lots of cosmetic flaws. I knew that to begin with and wanted to check them out for myself in person first b4 the purchase. He gladly shipped first to me (after checking my positive feedback)!! I recieved them and turns out, they weren't in perfect mechanical shape. He kept great communication with me and then offered/gave me an even better price for them, etc.! Even though they weren't as described, I truely trust him and respect him for handling the situation QUICKLY, responding very respectfully/quickly, and offering to fix the problem as best as he could!!! A++++++ guy in my book and a lot of sellers could/should learn a lot from him and how to handle a transaction!
    Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!! Thanks again man and lmk if you ever need anything!

V.

thanks!

aim: lmr lred
    yahoo: tiennhuynh

Feedback thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...huynh+feedback

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=tiennhuynh

Reference: lyttleviet, vitveet, ssackett, Anh721

Closed Thread