Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Regarding jk32sho

audiobahnuser18 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Regarding jk32sho

hey guy's if anyone talk's to jk32sho please have him get ahold of me. I've been trying to pm him and anytime he was on aim to im me sometimes he responded he was suppsoed to ship my AQ HDC3 18" yesterday and give me the trackning number. But he hasn't informed me yet that he has shipped it/ yet have i got a tracking number. I read previous thread's made for him transaction's went smooth he just sux to communicate with so im not calling scammer on him or nothing like that. I'd just like an update that's all. Thanks guy's for all the the help. he can pm me on here or can im me at irishpunkkid18.

Refs
    Bigjon47 , JohnnyBussa , Mike Dressure , BTLking , Myjaja , Tapout , prowler573 , mommyvan , R-sosa , Audio Master , 95BlackGA , wu501 , Nismos14 , HawaiianBassHed , ECS23 , Bagged96Chevy, Donpisto , the other mike kmanian bumpin buick dumple wrench , guy , blazinb2000 , teen , phl1ser , Loud3 , Plyer3 , LazyRider , Jk32sho , MacQ32
    TreZ0r Is a lieing piece of sh*t scum bag SCAMMER!!!!

REBUILDING IT ALL
    REFS:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353034

Powerbass1267 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Regarding jk32sho

WHOA little giddy are you? Maybe after a 3-4 days no communication id post this but not after a day. Give it a while you will be cool.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know man , im not bad mouthing him or nothing like that man. I just wanted to know if he got it shipped out or not on the day he said. that's all.

Refs
    Bigjon47 , JohnnyBussa , Mike Dressure , BTLking , Myjaja , Tapout , prowler573 , mommyvan , R-sosa , Audio Master , 95BlackGA , wu501 , Nismos14 , HawaiianBassHed , ECS23 , Bagged96Chevy, Donpisto , the other mike kmanian bumpin buick dumple wrench , guy , blazinb2000 , teen , phl1ser , Loud3 , Plyer3 , LazyRider , Jk32sho , MacQ32

REBUILDING IT ALL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon13 Re: Regarding jk32sho

Well guys is didn't want this thread going in any wrong direction of the sort at all or nothing like that at all or people thinking diffrently about this guy etc......he got a hold of me last night told me he will ship today. I also woke up this morning he sent me a I.m. Saying he gets off work at 4 and he will ship it right when he gets off work. So guys he is a good guy that I know of so far he's just hard to get ahold of that's all. But I just wanted to clear up this thread that way no one would try to think bad bout em or start something. That's all.

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

yanks fan is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

JK is a good guy. No doubt about that.

12" Sound Splinter RL-S
    Orion 2500D
    Hybrid Audio Technology Clarus C61/2
    Tru Technology T2.200
    110sqft Second Skin Damplifier Pro
    Pioneer 7800

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And this couldnt have been made to a pm...whyyy?
    Last edited by tEh koRnDog; 10-20-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Your use of smileys sickens me

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oops sry guys that's supposed 2 be a thumbs up not down lol. And reason why didn't make this in 2 a pm just so people didn't get the wrong idea bout jk and try to bring this thread in a wrong directions that's why.

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiobahnuser18 View Post
    Oops sry guys that's supposed 2 be a thumbs up not down lol. And reason why didn't make this in 2 a pm just so people didn't get the wrong idea bout jk and try to bring this thread in a wrong directions that's why.

They wouldnt have gotten that idea if you never made a thread to begin with....

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just wanted to make sure man that's all

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright guy's he said shipped the sub out that day after he got out of work at 4 said he would get me tracking number that day. never did , been trying to get a hold of em through aim when said he's been on been 3days now and still no trackn number wtf

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or does this guy just **** at communication that bad. He's been signing on & off aim so not like he hasn't seen it im sure.

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone else dealt with JK? he has tons ref's in his sig but anyone actually dealt with this guy????

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You jumped the gun.
    Your bad.
    Apologize.

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ID how are you saying i jumped the gun man. I tried contacting him a number of times. Id like to even know if he even ever got a tracking when he sent out the sub.

Refs

REBUILDING IT ALL

NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I normally give someone a week to ship before doing anything. Even then I send a IM telling them to either ship and give me a tracking number or get a thread started about them and normally that get's them going. Some people are just extremely slow which is no excuse but if you jump the gun (like you did) and make the thread they may just wait even longer since you've already messed up their rep. But hopefully everything work's out.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast