Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 146

Reload Thread: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

  1. #91
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by WKD TC View Post
    lol you are so funny well atleast more costumers for me since you dont ship to l.a.
    I didnt say I ship nothing to LA, just most things. How can you have customers if your not a business? Most importantly how do they get warranties if you are not available?

    Ahh what they hell, I dont expect answers from you.




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100




  2. #92
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeKing View Post
    I read a page and a half on you guys arguing on a thread that doesnt have either one of your names on it.
    Arguing about the Same Exact question that I addressed to Viet. He failed to answer over several days time and this guy chimed in with a similar situation. Now both failed to answer.

    The question still remains. Why is it in a feedback thread? Since you asked .. there are several people praising feedback, but the warranty support is still questionable. Some of these people may have been mislead and I am just trying to clarify. If it is all legit, then there is no reason why the question should have remained unanswered for some many days.




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

  3. #93
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe View Post
    Arguing about the Same Exact question that I addressed to Viet. He failed to answer over several days time and this guy chimed in with a similar situation. Now both failed to answer.

    The question still remains. Why is it in a feedback thread? Since you asked .. there are several people praising feedback, but the warranty support is still questionable. Some of these people may have been mislead and I am just trying to clarify. If it is all legit, then there is no reason why the question should have remained unanswered for some many days.
    i answered that question with my statement. my product was warrantied by viet. /ur question and let the feedback roll in




  4. #94
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    i answered that question with my statement. my product was warrantied by viet. /ur question and let the feedback roll in
    How is that an answer? If the problem happens again and he is not around what is your course of action then? Doesnt it also seem just a tad bit suspect that he would tell people in a PM/email/phone that he was legit, but will not respond publicly on his own feedback thread? It is certainly not from lack of logging in.




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

  5. #95
    ngsm13's Avatar
    ngsm13 is offline BSEE



    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    35,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    I'd rather not have to deal with a third party... I'd rather deal with the company if need be for warranty...

    nG




    http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

  6. #96
    00poop6x's Avatar
    00poop6x is offline Too old to go deaf



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    United States
    Age
    49
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    I'd rather deal with roy




  7. #97
    00poop6x's Avatar
    00poop6x is offline Too old to go deaf



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    United States
    Age
    49
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    What better information than from the manufacturers?



    From here: http://www.arcaudio.com/unauthorizeddealers.html

    ARC AUDIO DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY FORM OF ONLINE SALES!!!! THERE IS NO AUTHORIZED ONLINE RETAILERS FOR ARC AUDIO OF ANY KIND!!!!!...


    From here: http://www.google.com/search?q=diamo...ient=firefox-a

    Read the first result pulled up.

    http://www.diamondaudio.com/ <--- go ahead and go there, read what it first says:
    NO WARRANTY FOR DIAMOND AUDIO PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE NET!
    From here: http://www.audison.eu/index_main.php?Section=Warranty

    Read "2)Warranty."
    Units purchased on the internet through discount websites, mail order outlets, or through any other unauthorized source are not entitled to our factory warranty coverage...

    Summary: You've been lied to, mislead, and cheated out of your money for your false beliefs. Condensed format: You're all fukced


    Happy Thanksgiving to all the trans-shippers and full-time students




  8. #98
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    I doubt it happens again since i wasnt the one who fuked it up in the first place. point being is, its taken care of and i didnt have to wait /convo

    if its cutting in ur business then do better at selling ur product(s)




  9. #99
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    I doubt it happens again since i wasnt the one who fuked it up in the first place. point being is, its taken care of and i didnt have to wait /convo

    if its cutting in ur business then do better at selling ur product(s)
    But if it does? What if it happens to some other poor soul that was mislead? Who cares, cause it wasnt you? **** happens, no product is perfect and when it does it would be nice piece of mind to know that someone is there to back it up.

    LMAO, do better at selling them? I do just fine, sitting on the internet all day trying to solicit sales is Not my job. I help when and who I can. Nothing more, nothing less. Care to check MY feedback and make a side by side comparison? Not a good idea bud.

    I will also add the question STILL remains unanswered.




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

  10. #100
    carguy83's Avatar
    carguy83 is offline DLS Iridiums



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Age
    30
    Posts
    673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Don didn't you offer me that nice Arc MEQ30 equalizer?




    [Head Unit] Eclipse CD-5100
    [Amps] Arc Audio 1500-XXK, Arc Audio 4150-XXK
    [EQ] Arc Audio XEQ
    [Rear Fill] Boston Acoustics SL65
    [Front Stage] DLS Iridium 8.3i
    [Subwoofer] DLS Nobelium 12
    [Dampeners] Hushmat, Cascade Audio Deflex
    [Wiring] Kicker Hyperflex, Audison Interconnects

    Refs: Slickrick, Moe Lester, 3.5Max6spd, 6Spdcoupe, Kpr10is, Vincent9515, NisAznMonk, etc etc

  11. #101
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe View Post
    But if it does? What if it happens to some other poor soul that was mislead? Who cares, cause it wasnt you? **** happens, no product is perfect and when it does it would be nice piece of mind to know that someone is there to back it up.

    LMAO, do better at selling them? I do just fine, sitting on the internet all day trying to solicit sales is Not my job. I help when and who I can. Nothing more, nothing less. Care to check MY feedback and make a side by side comparison? Not a good idea bud.
    then get off this thread. u are the "king" now leave him alone and let him do his thing. no one has complained yet, and until that day it really DONT MATTER




  12. #102
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by carguy83 View Post
    Don didn't you offer me that nice Arc MEQ30 equalizer?
    Yessir, you are correct. However they were used ones removed from a clients car. I thought ya knew this ..

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232408




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

  13. #103
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    then get off this thread. u are the "king" now leave him alone and let him do his thing. no one has complained yet, and until that day it really DONT MATTER
    Very nice, try to e-thug me on a thread.

    What is so difficult about a simple answer? Furthermore if you care so little, why do you continue to respond?




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

  14. #104
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    hahaha me e-thug? are u adding words to my comments cause who said i care so little? i think its getting a lil late for u to read comments and repond. neways "king", continue cluttering up someones feedback thread(ppl who bought from and sold to Viet). Did u buy something from him? from this convo, i dont thin ill ever do business with u. i know u prolly dont care and guess what.... neither do i

    wait are u the one that i was talking to about how i didnt like how the hsk165 sound? lolol




  15. #105
    6spdcoupe's Avatar
    6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the armpit of the US
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    then get off this thread. u are the "king" now leave him alone and let him do his thing. no one has complained yet, and until that day it really DONT MATTER
    I highlighted in bold so you can see what I am referring to as 'e-thug'.

    Also highlighted where you said it really dont matter. Seems to me if it '"really dont matter" that would be the same as 'who cares' See where Im going here?

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    hahaha me e-thug? are u adding words to my comments cause who said i care so little? i think its getting a lil late for u to read comments and repond. neways "king", continue cluttering up someones feedback thread(ppl who bought from and sold to Viet). Did u buy something from him? this convo with u just made me not want to buy nething from u...

    wait are u the one that i was talking to about how i didnt like how the hsk165 sound? lolol
    I really dont know why your referring to me as 'king'. Did I make a statement claiming myself that? Sorry I dont recall doing so. If you are labeling me this yourself, then thanks ! Although I dont know that I deserve it from you, since we have never spoke before.

    Not sure, Ive seen a few people speak about the HSKs.




    DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

    Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum