Closed Thread

Reload Thread: ITS_A_SLEEPER feedback......

its_a_sleeper is offline Its off to work i go....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Icon33 ITS_A_SLEEPER feedback......

Well since i had two threads out there, one for buying and one for selling i figured i would combine them and put a common thread title. here are the links to past posts: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323500 ..... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346856 ..... Thanks to all the people i have dealt with and the people i will deal with in the future.

150 DB CLUB
    2007 Usaci World Finals: 5th Place Street Beat 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

REFS: (Friend)Dumping Treos, (Sold To)NMBR1SPT, (Bought From)connersdad19, (Bought From)pjvoc, (Bought From)mel13fdip, (Traded With)nineball, (Bought From)DipityDoo, (Bought From)denalilvr, (Traded With)revrider1, (Bought From)pickup1, (Bought From)busabob, (Sold To)Speedyg76, (Sold To)RuinedAng3l, (Sold To)B-rock, (Bought From)civicman07, (Bought From)Lil_KB, (Bought From)CaliKid, (Bought From)ibumps

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: ITS_A_SLEEPER feedback......

Trade just completed with this guy, he is a stand up guy and man of his word. Great communication and Awesome to deal with. Dont hesitate with him....

donky23 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hooked me up with the Transformers DVD at a sweet price....thanks

Bought From: brmcm15, its_a_sleeper, bonesninja, allout13, the_franchise, ThumpinTitan, Oldschool4me, Louisiana_CRX

Sold to: q-ball

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

thanks for the good feedback brock... pleasure doing business with ya!!

150 DB CLUB

REFS: (Friend)Dumping Treos, (Sold To)NMBR1SPT, (Bought From)connersdad19, (Bought From)pjvoc, (Bought From)mel13fdip, (Traded With)nineball, (Bought From)DipityDoo, (Bought From)denalilvr, (Traded With)revrider1, (Bought From)pickup1, (Bought From)busabob, (Sold To)Speedyg76, (Sold To)RuinedAng3l, (Sold To)B-rock, (Bought From)civicman07, (Bought From)Lil_KB, (Bought From)CaliKid, (Bought From)ibumps

civicman07 is offline Bumpin on a Budget

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good guy here, bought several games from me, good communication, Dont hesitate to deal with him!

Refs:sdelthon,sexiewasd,Boomboy14,bds0688, SSaudio,
    chrisw91(3),TSGP,makdaddy,delvryboy, MmatsDude,
    350_regal ,TonyC,RidnClean,jsimonff,its_a_sleeper,havieri23, Worstenemy453,speedfreak28,phattpat, sri3850341, Splduck,bumpin buick,abxx,Bushj311,Blue Fury,NewAgeKing, TKCARAUDIO, GavinVoy, jonesy,and many more.
    Ebay: 440+ 100% Feedback Paypal Premier Verified

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

thanks for the good words man. again thanks for holdin the stuff for me......

150 DB CLUB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good guy, true to his word. I held stuff for him for a few weeks and he came through on the payment like he said he would. No reason to hesitate doing business with him.

Refs:
    CA.com :eatank, dubrx, sanmiam, cha0, woody89, vetkilr, LuckyT, Ali1, J31Rob, 97cavy, MK3XXX, Fi Car Audio(x2), denali804, bikinpunk, dbman150, Pgvietsider, TIeclipseMOJO, Clemsonhacker, Thieroff, GlassEyez, its_a_sleeper, thegreatestpenn
    ROE: Dumple91, sladderson00, gotslap (met in person), NTrain2k, nick, nitro_freak, momentarylapse7
    Ebay: feedback under lilkb316

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

thanks again guys. i pride myself in following through on my word. thats all guys have anymore.... word is bond. lol

150 DB CLUB

Closed Thread

User Tag List