Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Trade agreement between Andrew_as and Tribialjames

Andrew_as is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trade agreement between Andrew_as and Tribialjames

I (Andrew) Will send every thing listed in te following thread to James. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339502

In return James will send me 2 RF t10001bd amps 1 oem box 1 strap/link cable 1 3ft rca.. knobs and $150 money order.

First trade ive done. Just trying to be a little safe.

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista
    Sold To:plyer3, mcsoul, thenoobie, ACT Audio, jsp420, Quazy, x1le
    Traded With:Tribaljames

tribaljames is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trade agreement between Andrew_as and Tribialjames

cool i will send every thing listed 2 RF t10001bd amps 1 oem box 1 strap/link cable 1 3ft rca.. knobs and $150 money order.first thing tomorrow thanks

tribaljames is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trade agreement between Andrew_as and Tribialjames

the tracking # will not work intill the ups truck picks them up on monday ........... here is your tracking#1z613rv10355959767 thanks the money order is taped on the side of the oem rf box in a invlope labeled money order ... ups will send it out mon you will have it thurs thanks 4 the trade man

refs PsychoTheRapist.pd8731. themommyvan.fatboyracing.parkerG.adas.lingerfelt.l oosenutz.
    Andrew_as

I bought a BNIB Revo from tribaljames well I just recieved it and what do you know.......It's BNIB like he said and he even shipped it out before I was able to get him all of his money due to paypal taking there sweet time but anyway hes an honest guy that I would definetly do business with again without a doubt. Thanks again tribaljames

Closed Thread