Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

First off I would like to say this is nothing against Team Sundown, or the company! That being said...

Early last year I purchased a Sundown1500 from Rich Sigouin (stratusrt also known as rippedr/t on some forums) , I then used the amp on various subwoofers until time came for me to leave off to basic training. Being a nice guy I decided I would let Rich put it to good use, as it would be worthless to me sitting in my closet for the next 6-9 months. So time goes by and I get stationed in Missippi for part of my training and during my time there Christmas comes around! We were given the chance to go on "Christmas Exodus," where we were all allowed
    to go home! I go home for 2 weeks and I get in touch with Rich who informs me he has blown the amplifier and its in for repair! I take his word for it and every few weeks to a month or so I would send him a message asking him to mail it to my house or drop it off at my house as the school he took his kids to was literally a couple blocks from my house and he has been to my house before.
    Nothing happens and more time goes by and come May 2008 I end up in South Carolina! I tell Rich, and let him know that I will be comming up to pick up the amplifier, well he informs me that the amplifier has blown, again, and that it was in repair, again. I say no problem-o to just give me a loaner until it comes back and we swap, he says thats not possible, and he feels bad so in exchange he would trade me my TRF 15" for his Mach 5 SPL 12" because there was no way a 15" would fit in the back of my car... I agree and a couple weeks go by and still no amplifier, I get impatient and decide to just drop ~$400 on a new amplifier from Bragg Pawn and have that to hold me over until the other one comes and I would just strap them! More weeks go by and he says he thinks his repair guy is scamming him! But its ok because he would buy me a new amplifier and ship it to me ASAP! So he says he sends it out, but theres no tracking number to go with it ! I ask almost on a daily basis to send me the tracking number but his wife has cleaned the house, or he misplaced it, or he left it in his car and he drove his truck to work, ect... ect... I dont care as im going to get my amp! 4 days after expected delivery he tells me he has recieved the amp back! He said they would not deliver to a mailbox number (I live in the baracks) "thats strange," I think to myself. Oh well atleast he still physically
    has the amplifier, and what more, he tells me there is a car show in columbia comming up and he will come down and give me the amplifier in person! So that day comes and I ask him for the info and he says he was mistaken, there was no car show but he will still come down and meet me, hallelujah! So me and a few buds decide to check out the Columbiana Mall in lovely Columbia, South Carolina as it would be a nice meeting place somewhat half way between the 2 of us... time goes by and it turns out his car breaks down on the way down here! Oh knoez! But he was able to get a tow home safely so everything works out! Well I decide that next week I will get the amplifier, and to make sure I will drive the 140 miles up to north carolina to pick it up myself! That saturday night the day before I am to head out he tells me it would be best for me not to come down! I ask why, and He tells me that Bragg did an inventory and he has to give back the amplifier he was going to give me as he did not yet pay for it! As you can imagine by this time I am weary of playing this game, so I talk to DJ a Moderator, another member of Team Sundown, and also Rich's good friend, and explain the situation, he assures me he will talk to Rich, and I thank him most generously! Very quickly I get an angry text from Rich asking why I was bugging his friends with our personal buisness and that he will have my amplifier and I can forget that I know him. I apologize and tell him it was nothing personal I just wanted to ask his opinion on the situation! So the next weekend I was to drive up but I really dident feel like going up there again, and he tells me he found out why they did not deliver the amplifier previously, it was because he forgot to write the entire address! I tell him well no its ok, I will drive up there to make sure I get it and he says no its ok he will ship it out on Monday (August the 13th). It is now the FOLLOWING thursday the (21st) and I still have no tracking number, yet he says its in the mail and I should of gotten it on tuesday, sounds very similar to what happend just a couple weeks prior.

But the really best part is that after I purchased the second Sundown to hold me over, he told me to go out and buy a Powermaster D3100 because when I get that other sundown I would need it to strap them! So I do as he says, and now am I not only out the ~$4xx I spent on the original sundown, I spent over ~$3xx on a Powermaster D3100 to run them! This was back in July mind you...

I thaught long and hard about if I should post this, because I knew I would most likely lose Rich as a friend... I would goto his house all the time and help him build boxes, or help him work on his Stratus. I even knew his wife and kids! I still consider him my friend But I dont know if hes taking advantage of me, or just flat out lieing to my face. I never thaugh this would happen, being that he is my friend for one thing, but also a member of Team Sundown, and not to mention a SALES REP!

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

did you make this thread on roe too? seems like I remember reading something about it. Either way man, that ***** ..

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I made another thread on ROE yes, but it was within the past 3 minutes... Rich had problems with another fellow in Hawaii

Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    I made another thread on ROE yes, but it was within the past 3 minutes... Rich had problems with another fellow in Hawaii
    that's what I read then, **** he went downhill .. I hope it gets sorted man.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope it does too, if you read through the story, not only am I out the money I spent on the SAZ1500, but the D3100 he told me to buy to run them with that now sits collecting dust.

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

hoxie08 is offline i <3 drugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nigga go to his house and rape his daughter.

thats what i'd do.

Refs:
    DeViOuSoNe, lowriderram_95, jcee, wheeler8921, sampson, DaveT
    Chevyaudio, profundus-sanus, bds0688, revrider1, AudioXtremes
    jmanpc, vitveet, siacarman (x2), TeamPSI (x2), qtipextra, got_focus?
    FASTIMES, blackbonnie, Megalomaniac, Nate_100, PatFitz9, rmdl51
    dumpin907, 01 S 10

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am in the military and we most certainly do not go into other peoples places and pillage and rape. (a little humor)

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post

thats what i'd do.
    messed up lol

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

ughhibye is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post

thats what i'd do.
    h doesnt have a daughter and thats ****ed up

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If he was really a friend he wouldn't screw you over like that. It seems like he was giving you the run around.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man GL! I am in the same exact boat with you on a Sub i bought last month from another member on the forum... 1 week its sent.. then the next week its been returned from the post office... and never a tracking number to be provided.. The guy seems cool but its just getting kinda old and un professional...
    Last edited by ssackett; 08-21-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: im a dumb ass

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssackett View Post
    Man GL! I am in the same exact boat with you on a Sub i bought last month... 1 week its sent.. then the next week its been returned from the post office... and never a tracking number to be provided.. The guy seems cool but its just getting kinda old and un professional...
    From Rich?

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    From Rich?
    No another member on here that seemed to have his **** togther...

**edited post

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ughhibye View Post
    h doesnt have a daughter and thats ****ed up
    his son? even better

Ford302Redneck is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, I haven't talked to Rich is a long while.

Surprising to say the least. Hope it works out for you.

Rich usta be a good guy.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast