Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmoore13 View Post
    You are sorta kinda coming off as a douche.

This thread was made for the reason of bringing attention to the fact that the guy was been out a $400 amplifier for 10 months. I don't give a **** if you wife dies that's not a good excuse. It takes 5 minutes to throw it in a box and drive it to a shipping station. Another 5 to have it shipped out. 5 minutes home and 1 minute to send him a tracking number. So that's maybe a max of 30 minutes of his time. No excuses.

Not to mention you come on to the public forum and start blaming the guy who loaned the amplifier out to someone for no reason. He could have stuck it in his closet and not tried to be nice. Not to mention if I blew an amp that I borrowed I'd replace it immediately and keep the one I ruined for my own use. You don't return something that you break. You break it you buy it. End of discussion.

Then you have the balls to say you find out who your true friends are? You have got to be kidding man. You say they disappear when times get rough? Well of course they do. No one wants to deal with someone who is screwing them out of a $400 amp. If I was in his position I would have made the same post. Not to mention all the times he OFFERED to go pick the fuxking thing up. I mean he offered to drive 140 some-odd miles out of his way just to convenience the guy and all he does is rattle off more excuses.
    truf!

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    this is some ****ed up ****. I would encourage people to come by and beat him with a baseball bat but since he's hopped up on all that painkiller it won't make a difference.
    lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by bunkerking09 View Post
    i have a little weiner

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scarolinablazin View Post
    you smoke crack with him dont you asshat
    LOL...ill be down your way a few times next month... one day i know for sure is going to be Sept 28 in Columbia SC <performance audio>....at the clash of titans show ...show up and we can discuss how much crack i smoke ...lol....lol.....

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    LOL...ill be down your way a few times next month... one day i know for sure is going to be Sept 28 in Columbia SC <performance audio>....at the clash of titans show ...show up and we can discuss how much crack i smoke ...lol....lol.....
    they have meetings for that, least you want to talk about it with someone though. I'm proud of you.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol....pretty funny now im a crackhead .....

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

hotsizzle56 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That was me. I'm the guy from Hawaii that was waiting almost 2 months for a Digital Designs 9512g I payed $580 for. He gave me similar excuses and run arounds, but I had A LOT of guys that posted on his page giving him hell and eventually had him realize something needed to be done. Btw, I had his Paypal account cutoff since I filed a claim and had it froze for several months after receiving the sub as well. Lol. He claims he was in the military and was blown off a building or some bs and hurt his neck preventing him from sending the sub and also that he had a pain killer addiction. I was like, for a Moderator this guy sure has a lot of problems going around.

07' Mazda 6i Sedan
    Head Unit-Alpine IVA-D310
    Processor-Alpine RUX-C701 & PXA-H701
    Wiring-Knuconceptz Kolossus & Rca Cables/Big 3/Stinger Digital Voltmeter
    Electrical-Kinetik HC3800
    Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ-1500D
    Sub- Digital Designs 9910G Dual 1.5
    Front Stage-Alpine Type X Ref 6.5's (Soon To Be Focal 165V1's)
    Rear Fill- (Soon To Be Focal 165V1's)
    Front Stage Amp- Clif Design CD4.4lx

REFS: uptwome2007, kovemaster559, brchd, Drich79, Bad95gt, sundownz, hawaiianbasshead, Stratusrt01, SVT03L, yama168, DDbump, 808_Bass

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Theres no need to make fun of him, we all go through hard times. DJ has nothing to do with this. Rich posted in the RoE thread taking the blame for what happend and said I will eventually get my amplifier back.

I'm just trying to keep this professional... But thanks for everyones support!

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...t=55663&page=2

edit::: I will also keep this thread updated with any events.

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

90accordman is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle56 View Post
    That was me. I'm the guy from Hawaii that was waiting almost 2 months for a Digital Designs 9512g I payed $580 for. He gave me similar excuses and run arounds, but I had A LOT of guys that posted on his page giving him hell and eventually had him realize something needed to be done. Btw, I had his Paypal account cutoff since I filed a claim and had it froze for several months after receiving the sub as well. Lol. He claims he was in the military and was blown off a building or some bs and hurt his neck preventing him from sending the sub and also that he had a pain killer addiction. I was like, for a Moderator this guy sure has a lot of problems going around.

moderators are normal human beings, normal everyday things do happen to them as well.

ive heard numberous stories, either way, people are alot more patient then I am, 10 months waiting for something is a long time i dont care what the circumstances, i personally would feel compelled to find a way to get my stuff as well.

I dont have a comment one way or another on Rich, i havent talked to him in months, maybe even a year. But i do know he always had shipping issues back when i did talk to him./

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As long as I get my amp I will be happy...

Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has he ever admitted to lying to you? It sounds like you're plenty patient if he'd just tell the truth.

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kinda an odd situation, I'm sure rich will take care of you

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am very patient, and I think he has lied to me, if the amp repair guy is scamming him why not call him out? Why not give his info? Then the situation about the car show in columbia, then the fact he said HE shipped it out on monday, yet if it was shipped out on monday why is it still not here?

But its whatever, all I want is the amp.

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a small update, I got $200 at a show a few months ago... and "somehow" the thread over on RoE got deleted...

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

that enough to pay for the repair?

www.BassHeadsENT.net for all your custom enclosure needs
    Offering build service and expertise in the Tampa area as well as enclosures shipped nationwide!
    Robin@BassHeadsENT.net

Check this thread for all the build logs being posted.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/suppo...ks-thread.html

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never recieved the amp, he just gave me $200 ... ya live and ya learn.

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast