Reload Thread: Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Stratusrt aka Rich Sigouin owes me a SAZ-1500

This is DJ ..aka <mojo626>on the ROE...i think Rich is calling you know ,what i cant get is why you always bring me into this <and this has nothing to do with Team Sundown>so scratch that ...Yes Rich is on my team ,and we are very good friends and have been for years ...but what do you want me to do ,go to his house and whoop his *** ,or do you want me to pay you...its cool through ,how ppl forget what people do for them ...if i remember correctly ...Rich has stopped paying jobs to help you and build boxes on numerous times ...no excuses here just facts ...this **** is getting a little stupid if you ask me ...
    and to the comments about daughters and sons ...ill just over those comments ,sounds like lack of common sense ......get back on the bus and keep riding theres nothing here for you ...

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I got a very angry call from Rich, and yes I asked you to talk to him, as for bringing you into this, all I said was if you could talk to him and I asked what you thaught.

I know I'm the bad guy and I'm a terrible person. I apologize and this entire situation is my fault, I now understand the past 10 months of me trying to get my amp back was my fault!

And about the Rich stopping paying jobs to help me, you're right, all the times I went over there and helped build boxes were all for me, I'm such a selfish person...

edit::: As from Rich's mouth, I will get the amp when I get it...

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

RE_XXX is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rich is one of the best i have ever done business with. A lot of stuff has happened to him and his family, some very life changing and terrible events. The last thing rich would ever do is rip somebody off. I remember when he got his new shed to do boxes

I am sorry for the events that have transpired, but in life family and yourself come first, Just please be patient with him, you will get your stuff back. I am sure. If not tomorrow, down the road you will.

,Seth

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess you find out who your true friends are .....they seem to disappear when times get rough ...aslong its all about "you" its all good ...

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I told rich ," All I want is my amplifier."

I'm sorry I loaned it out, I learned my lesson. He said I will get it... So I'm leaving it at that.

Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    Guess you find out who your true friends are .....they seem to disappear when times get rough ...aslong its all about "you" its all good ...
    yet as a good friend it is ok to borrow an amplifier, blow it twice, then never give it back. Or at least try to give it back? Even if he did and the attempts failed, perhaps he should try again. He owes this guy an amp and that's the truth.

xxBURT0Nxx is offline Team Ramrod

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, you guys are defending him, but honestly, the entire time he has had the amp "through bad times" he can't find 10 mins to go ship it out. Hell, the OP even said he would come pick it up. IMO something is obviously fishy, and you guys are sticking up for this guy. He has all this time to play around with the amp, blow it, get it repaired, blow it agian, etc, but can't ship it back to the owner, with excuse after excuse as to why he can't.

EDIT - Exactly.... I'm with you dragnix! Get the OP his amp back.

Refs: straightchillin, bad @ss chevy, Echo42987, dye4metal, nate2587, ThomasG, nismos14, AK SloPok

Quote Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
    Just get over it my friend, the alternator does not charge the cap, period.

WB

andrewmoore13 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are sorta kinda coming off as a douche.

This thread was made for the reason of bringing attention to the fact that the guy was been out a $400 amplifier for 10 months. I don't give a **** if you wife dies that's not a good excuse. It takes 5 minutes to throw it in a box and drive it to a shipping station. Another 5 to have it shipped out. 5 minutes home and 1 minute to send him a tracking number. So that's maybe a max of 30 minutes of his time. No excuses.

Not to mention you come on to the public forum and start blaming the guy who loaned the amplifier out to someone for no reason. He could have stuck it in his closet and not tried to be nice. Not to mention if I blew an amp that I borrowed I'd replace it immediately and keep the one I ruined for my own use. You don't return something that you break. You break it you buy it. End of discussion.

Then you have the balls to say you find out who your true friends are? You have got to be kidding man. You say they disappear when times get rough? Well of course they do. No one wants to deal with someone who is screwing them out of a $400 amp. If I was in his position I would have made the same post. Not to mention all the times he OFFERED to go pick the fuxking thing up. I mean he offered to drive 140 some-odd miles out of his way just to convenience the guy and all he does is rattle off more excuses.

HU: Alpine iVA-w505
    Processor: Alpine PXA-H701
    Front Doors: Shok Comps
    AMP Speakers: Diamond Audio D7104
    AMP Subs: American Bass VFL 150.1 gold
    Subs: 2 Custom Sundown Z12s. Dual 2
    Kicker 1/0 wire (soon to be Shok 1/0)
    Stinger SPV44 and a XS Power 5100

refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5007514#post5007514

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when rich first started had problems...with people and in his life i was like hey give him a break...but that was along time ago...i know someone that has not yet recieved money from him from a broken sub....so honestly for the people who are saying well we know the real friends stfu.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmoore13 View Post
    You are sorta kinda coming off as a douche.

This thread was made for the reason of bringing attention to the fact that the guy was been out a $400 amplifier for 10 months. I don't give a **** if you wife dies that's not a good excuse. It takes 5 minutes to throw it in a box and drive it to a shipping station. Another 5 to have it shipped out. 5 minutes home and 1 minute to send him a tracking number. So that's maybe a max of 30 minutes of his time. No excuses.

Not to mention you come on to the public forum and start blaming the guy who loaned the amplifier out to someone for no reason. He could have stuck it in his closet and not tried to be nice. Not to mention if I blew an amp that I borrowed I'd replace it immediately and keep the one I ruined for my own use. You don't return something that you break. You break it you buy it. End of discussion.

Then you have the balls to say you find out who your true friends are? You have got to be kidding man. You say they disappear when times get rough? Well of course they do. No one wants to deal with someone who is screwing them out of a $400 amp. If I was in his position I would have made the same post. Not to mention all the times he OFFERED to go pick the fuxking thing up. I mean he offered to drive 140 some-odd miles out of his way just to convenience the guy and all he does is rattle off more excuses.
    x mother fucking 2. This is a big pile of bullshit if you ask me.

The OP is nice, pays for an amp that he lets the seller continue to use, and now all of a sudden HE'S the bad guy because he wants his amp back after 10 months of waiting?

Who the hell would stick up for this guy? Every time he supposedly "sends the amp out", something happens. It's excuse after excuse. Kind of reminds of me of TCAB and all his excuses. I made the mistake of getting myself involved and it only made me look bad.

To Rich, take a fucking half hour of your time and send this kid his amp that he paid for 10 months ago and so gracefully let you blow up....twice. If I was him I would demand my money back so I could get a new/unblown amp.

How some people can wait so long to ship things is beyond me. I hate making people wait a few days. 10 months is completely unacceptable.

Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.

tweet02 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**** all this BS, friend or foe, give the man his amp back, if its blown, he will get it fixed on his own. You all say this has nothing to do with Sundown, but sundown keeps comming up!! Its not fair to Jacob either to have his company name come up off something he has no control over. Everybody has hard times, hell we are all going thru it now, but theft is theft!! Either give him his amp., or pay him for it. All you that wanna step forward for this guy, pay it for him, and you wait to get paid, since he such a good friend. I bet none of you loud mouths do that. Give the man his ****!!!!!

Refs: Zeros/ Jeeper07/ titan714/ Sundownz/2xCajun4real/ icpurplepplalot/ silver02alty/ Sampson/ 2xalxmlr789/ Allenzo/ R-Sosa/ FlixPink/ AcidicDreams / ElBandito/ killahbean/ Djkontakt/XXXPower/ LEX/ is_250/wj94/Haden/JNoel/LopezEL/dbournotdb/chaunb3400/jiggy2dmax/tisnigkanick/Chaarlee/Gonz/ infamous_e46/Creator/ soundstreamer/Thumpin Titan/FrostyLemonade

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

Front- Power Bass XL COMPS

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJ (mojo626, dropbottommazda) called me and expressed his feelings about this situation, he really had nothing to do with this whole situation, I had just asked him a few weeks prior to talk to Rich which he did, but I see now he does not want to be involved in this what so ever which is absolutely understandable considering he has no part, he is simply standing up for his friend (Rich).

I suppose now that I'm not a good friend having posted this but I just got tired of playing the waiting game and being calm and patient and its nearly going to be going into its 11th month now, which I feel is in itself wrong having loaned my amplifier as a good will gesture to begin with.

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    I suppose now that I'm not a good friend having posted this but I just got tired of playing the waiting game and being calm and patient and its nearly going to be going into its 11th month now, which I feel is in itself wrong having loaned my amplifier as a good will gesture to begin with.

i agree with the above stated ^^^^^^^^^^

rich has not only done shady stuff to you but to others....gl man hope you get this settled

REFERENCES

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do too, thank you. I do believe it will work out in the end, I just hope this thread might have sped things up some.

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast