Closed Thread

Reload Thread: tweet02

GONZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

tweet02

what's going on? i've been calm and what not about it, but ****, what now....

paid him in full 08-09-2008 for this ipod http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336367 via papayl with CC and he was going to "try" to ship it that day. didn't hear from him untill 08-12-2008 with reason why, ok cool. said he was giving me the tracking # on the morning of 08-13-08 that didn't happen. then said he was giving me the # that night, nothing again.

what's really going on tweet02?. letting this out for heads up, because i know he's selling some other stuff and people might want him to clear this up before they make a move
    Last edited by GONZ; 08-14-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: edit

HU - 9886
    Front /Rear Speakers - Alpine Type S

Bought From: 919motoring, LBC99, Tweet02

tweet02 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: tweet02

Quote Originally Posted by GONZ View Post
    what's going on? i've been calm and what not about it, but ****, what now....

paid him in full 08-09-2008 for this ipod http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336367 via papayl with CC and he was going to "try" to ship it that day. didn't hear from him untill 08-12-2008 with reason why, ok cool. said he was giving me the tracking # on the morning of 08-13-08 that didn't happen. then said he was giving me the # that night, nothing again.

what's really going on tweet02?. letting this out for heads up, because i know he's selling some other stuff and people might want him to clear this up before they make a move
    Check your PM for your tracking info!!! Then please let the forum know that you have it, cause like you said, im selling some other stuff, and they might want to know that!!!

Refs: Zeros/ Jeeper07/ titan714/ Sundownz/2xCajun4real/ icpurplepplalot/ silver02alty/ Sampson/ 2xalxmlr789/ Allenzo/ R-Sosa/ FlixPink/ AcidicDreams / ElBandito/ killahbean/ Djkontakt/XXXPower/ LEX/ is_250/wj94/Haden/JNoel/LopezEL/dbournotdb/chaunb3400/jiggy2dmax/tisnigkanick/Chaarlee/Gonz/ infamous_e46/Creator/ soundstreamer/Thumpin Titan/FrostyLemonade

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

Front- Power Bass XL COMPS

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

GONZ is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tweet02 View Post
    Check your PM for your tracking info!!! Then please let the forum know that you have it, cause like you said, im selling some other stuff, and they might want to know that!!!
    got it and sure will

HU - 9886

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tweet's a good guy in my book, bought a type R off of me about a year ago

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus, talk about impatient people. I have waited weeks before I called someone out. Never on here this board, but another one.

Sometimes, you just need to wait a little bit. Seems to me he was in contact with you.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Listen, before everybody jumps all over GONZ, he is new to this, and he did get scammed already, I was in contact with him, my brother got in a bad accident, so it didnt get shipped when it was suppose to. I let him know what was up. My wife, Ms. Unreliable, was suppose to drop it to UPS, i have a friend "Manager" who hooks me up on packagingm but i pay full on the shipping. To please him, and make up for what was done on my end, i shipped today, with out getting my packing discount, and it cost me 15.00 to ship 1lb to CA. So i made 75.00 on a perfect Ipod, i now wish i kept. TGONZ, im no scammer, i work hard just like everyone else on this forum. My love and passion for this hobby, keeps me buying, selling and trading on this forum with these good people. I have sold amps 4 times the amount of our transactions, and i will give something extra for a fellow memeber if i have it laying around. I cant remember how long i have been a member of this forum, but what I get off this forum is priceless, due to the fact of your local shops not knowing **** about the hobby. Your name is all you have on here, when thats gone to ****, you mine as well log off!!!!! A little understanding is all i was asking, and in the future, before you buy, do a search on that person. What a person is selling, my not always be there, and there history can help you save your hard earned money!!!!

Refs: Zeros/ Jeeper07/ titan714/ Sundownz/2xCajun4real/ icpurplepplalot/ silver02alty/ Sampson/ 2xalxmlr789/ Allenzo/ R-Sosa/ FlixPink/ AcidicDreams / ElBandito/ killahbean/ Djkontakt/XXXPower/ LEX/ is_250/wj94/Haden/JNoel/LopezEL/dbournotdb/chaunb3400/jiggy2dmax/tisnigkanick/Chaarlee/Gonz/ infamous_e46/Creator/ soundstreamer/Thumpin Titan/FrostyLemonade

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

GONZ is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

recieved the ipod yesterday

HU - 9886

sdmob1904 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tweet02 sold me a fried Sundown 1,500. Waiting for his responses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is my response, I sold you a working amp, here it is 4 - 5 months later, and now you say the amp is blowed, I dont think so. That amp was perfect cond from my 2 that i had in my truck. You file what ever you have to file, it ***** to try and do the right thing on this forum, only to have people try and come back to fvck you. Like you said in your PM, file the claim.

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

Closed Thread