Closed Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

any other opinions on those screen shots>?!

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

seems fake.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Look kid ...i dont ride nobodys jock ...you and your brother<jcok or jrok>...dont have a very good track record ...what gets me the story you two are telling has changed atleast 4 times ...Alex story has stayed the same ....either he is d a mn good liar or you two cant get your story right ...

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

as long as its been what do you expect.....how come he cant show tracking numbers etc...that at least work>? anything on that?stfu.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    Look kid ...i dont ride nobodys jock ...you and your brother<jcok or jrok>...dont have a very good track record ...what gets me the story you two are telling has changed atleast 4 times ...Alex story has stayed the same ....either he is d a mn good liar or you two cant get your story right ...
    wtf man!? we dont have a good track record?!?! why... and how has the story changed?

first time DB sent me anything... no problem got the sub.. second time he sent to amps and one was mysteriously missing... THIRD TIME he sent me a headunit missing parts like wtf lol

now this time THINGS REALLY ****ED UP..

ahaha i wanna know why my track record is bad.

JLJunkieMX107 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ive known alex for over a year and he is a great guy. In no way would he rip someone off on purpose. Selling car audio is what he does for a living, I highly doubt he would rip Ambios off on purpose. It would hurt his reputation over little bullshit. I think there is a side to the story someone is not telling . . . . . .

Everything's better with a FREAK

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    to be honest its been so long that i cant really remember,, some wiring kits some amps i think a head unit.

there was much more i just cant remember.. an 800 dollar component set that was the main thing.

I'm not trying to jump on the bash wagon, but the fact that you say you can't remember what you bought is fvcking ridiculous. You would think since this has strung out for so long you would remember every detail of what you bought.

Hmmm.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im telling everything lol i donno what else there is to tell im being 100 percent honest..

i like alex. hes a good guy and i never though hed rip me off on purpose either.. but after seeing this thread i dont know.. there is no proof that he actually sent me any package at all. and i just dont know what to do..

and face it its been over a year..

now he comes on here putting words in my mouth and saying things that didnt happen and obviously people are going to beleive him over me.. and its bullshit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 528hz View Post
    I'm not trying to jump on the bash wagon, but the fact that you say you can't remember what you bought is fvcking ridiculous. You would think since this has strung out for so long you would remember every detail of what you bought.

Hmmm.....
    here we go

us amps md.3d (2006 model) ( i didnt pay in full but we had an agreement, incase he chimes in about that)

polk SR6500 components.

i beleive there was an eclipse headunit that my brother had bought for his gf for xmas...

2 kicker 1/0 dual amp wiring kits..

i beleive my brother may have ordered something else i cannot remember..

on top of this he was supposed to send us other stuff "to make up for the wait"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

are people forgetting that ambios is not the only person who has not got his *****? wake the fvck up.

i just want to see this cleared because alex is a cool dude

REFERENCES

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks connersdad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i just want my money i have bills to pay ****it.

roarzorz is offline lulzorz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    i just want my money i have bills to pay ****it.
    I've seen you mention needing money a few times in here. Sounds like you regret buying all this stuff and now you don't want it but instead need your money back. Sounds sketchy.
    I also see that you claim he has messed up your stuff multiple times, yet you keep buying and sending him money almost like you want something to get messed up. Again this sounds sketchy.

I have also had a buyer from Canada want me to send something as a "gift" to help them avoid paying extra fees. It was held up anyways and they were required to pay them. The buyer got mad at me like it was my fault and expected me to pay them. I even scanned my UPS receipt for him cause he didn't believe that I marked it as a "gift". In the end I basically had to tell the buyer tough "*****" pay your fees. It sounds like the same thing here. I'll never ship to Canada again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick824 View Post
    I've seen you mention needing money a few times in here. Sounds like you regret buying all this stuff and now you don't want it but instead need your money back. Sounds sketchy.
    I also see that you claim he has messed up your stuff multiple times, yet you keep buying and sending him money almost like you want something to get messed up. Again this sounds sketchy.

I have also had a buyer from Canada want me to send something as a "gift" to help them avoid paying extra fees. It was held up anyways and they were required to pay them. The buyer got mad at me like it was my fault and expected me to pay them. I even scanned my UPS receipt for him cause he didn't believe that I marked it as a "gift". In the end I basically had to tell the buyer tough "*****" pay your fees. It sounds like the same thing here. I'll never ship to Canada again.
    ya i need some money.. man i wanted this stuff real bad.. A YEAR AGO! now ive moved on and bought other stuff in the place of what he was sending me caus ei new i wouldnt get it.

now the difference between me and the canadian you sold to is.. the fact that i am trying to get the packages from the boarder they just are not there... they arnt at the boarder for me to go get so how can i? if i could get the package id get it.. but i wont be able to.. and yes i need money.. a year after i sent it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick824 View Post

yes he messed up multiple times.. and always promised to send the missing items in the next package.. yes i fell for it because of all his refs.. was i a fool.. yes.. but so is everyone that is trying to tell me i don't deserve my money.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

User Tag List