Closed Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 832

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

  1. #61
    exxdine's Avatar
    exxdine is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hermitage, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    im not actually trying to bash you.
    i didnt get a tracking either.
    im prolly bout to get ****ed just as hard
    but for 800




    REFS: DBDesignsElite, Nismos14, Chinobling831, kovemaster559, Call_it_done, pilyin, griffin850...

    2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud




  2. #62
    Ambios's Avatar
    Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    waterford ontario
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by exxdine View Post
    im not actually trying to bash you.
    i didnt get a tracking either.
    im prolly bout to get ****ed just as hard
    but for 800
    did he tell you why there was no tracking? just blame it on ups or fedex like always




  3. #63
    exxdine's Avatar
    exxdine is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hermitage, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    neither he just sent me a msg saying "theyre on the way"




    REFS: DBDesignsElite, Nismos14, Chinobling831, kovemaster559, Call_it_done, pilyin, griffin850...

    2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

  4. #64
    chinobling831's Avatar
    chinobling831 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Salinas, California, United States
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by DBDesignsElite View Post
    You all just call me later on tonight..

    I will fix this whole freaking mess. 1 at a time. I do and on behalf of the fired employee apologize for this error.
    good move there Alex. and thanks for the update.




  5. #65
    Unholysavage's Avatar
    Unholysavage is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    You're likely being bashed because Alex is American, and you're Canadian. Seems to be the cool thing to do here these days

    This thread is like the Wagonized thread, except this time the horde claims that it's the buyer's fault that he hasn't received his equipment, or any reimbursement. Rather interesting IMO, don't you think?

    If Alex did ship this stuff, and it was bounced (or not picked up) at the border, it would be sent back to the him. Seems to me that Alex could easily tell Ambios to **** off on re-shipping the equipment, and just give him his money back. There is no excuse for no reimbursement with all the EASY ways to send money electronically. Bah




  6. #66
    johnecon2001's Avatar
    johnecon2001 is offline SSA/ROE Super-Møderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    You're likely being bashed because Alex is American, and you're Canadian. Seems to be the cool thing to do here these days
    He's being bashed because Alex is reputable. Not because of where he lives. Get off your high horse about that sh¡t anyway.

    All of us know Canadia *****. ehy?




    Don't PM me, I'm not here. Find me on SSA or ROE
    No, I won't re-upload the Big3 pictures. Don't ask.

  7. #67
    Unholysavage's Avatar
    Unholysavage is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
    He's being bashed because Alex is reputable. Not because of where he lives. Get off your high horse about that sh¡t anyway.

    All of us know Canadia *****. ehy?
    Is that jealousy I sense?

    And it's not a high horse - it's called reality.

    Reputable? Just reading this thread, how can you say that?
    Excuses don't count for rep with me. You should know that from RoE.

    I don't care how nice a fellow he is, or how big of a jerk Ambios could/may be, Alex still owes Ambios product, or a refund. Having boxes stopped at the border (if that actually happened) is no excuse to not (at the very least) give a refund within 1 year.

    Let's do a thread comparo with the Wagonized fiasco; you tell me why this is different. The Canadian dbdrag crew stood up for Dustin in that other thread, you guys are doing the same thing here to Alex (no different than the trouble Rich/Stratus was involved in). And yet I see several people saying things like "I'll never ship to Canada" or your "Canadia *****", even though only one bad seller was Canadian. Sticking up for friends is noble, sure. Were they right in either of these cases, I doubt it. But Dustin waited a month to ship the amp, Ambios has waited a YEAR. Both cases were ******, in neither can I find reason to blame the buyer. Alex needs to make this right, not Ambios.

    And everyone in Canada knows that only Toronto *****. The rest of Canada isn't too shabby at all Sheesh, take a geography lesson or something, that's universal fact :P
    Actually, Calgary ***** pretty bad too. But at least the bills get paid

    EDIT: I think the thing people need to realize is that sometimes good people screw up. **** happens. But that doesn't make the buyer, who paid for something and got nothing, the bad guy.
    Last edited by Unholysavage; 08-29-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: I can't friggin spell today




  8. #68
    connersdad19's Avatar
    connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Logan, Ohio (43138)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    ^^^^^^^^^^^



    REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

    I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

  9. #69
    Unholysavage's Avatar
    Unholysavage is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by connersdad19 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

    what are you, 12?

    If someone other than Alex was involved in this, the mob would have lynched the guy already.




  10. #70
    Oldbass38's Avatar
    Oldbass38 is offline I'm going deaf



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    I must say this is a very interesting thread....I've personally been to Alex's house before to pick up a box he built for me....I had met him about a month before that @ a local show.....Although lately he's been pretty scarce on here and I was actually concerned that maybe he was having some personal issues.....I know we all have stuff come up and I just gave him space to work it out....I sure hope everyone's issues get resolved by him.....He sure knows this car audio stuff and I've appreciated all the help he's given to me....




    2000 Buick Park Avenue
    Kenwood KDC-X994
    4 Sundown SA 10's
    1 Sundown SAZ 3500D
    1 Sundown SAX 100.4


  11. #71
    connersdad19's Avatar
    connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Logan, Ohio (43138)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post

    what are you, 12?

    If someone other than Alex was involved in this, the mob would have lynched the guy already.
    i wish i was 12 lmfao....hope you guys get this resolved.



    REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

    I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

  12. #72
    Ambios's Avatar
    Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    waterford ontario
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    anyone recieved tracking or there stuff yet?! doubt it.

    hey thanks alot for sticking up for me savage i honestly dont understand why i am being bashed haha... and im not really being a jerk i could be much worse considering hes had over 1000 of my dollars for over a year..

    and the boarder does not have the packages... OK PEOPLE! they are not there and they were never ever ever there.... the whole shipment of the "4" packaged never actually happened.. unless ups and fedex lied to me 4 times. actually like 100000 times cause i kept phoning back to get other people to check it..




  13. #73
    bigbangtheory's Avatar
    bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Venus or Mars, just depends.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    27,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    I don't understand all the bashing on the Ambios guy either. He hasn't gotten his **** in over a year and still has yet to get his ****, rather it be from customs or not, which they state nothing exsists.

    We all would be mad as **** if we didn't get our product in over a year. Honestly people get off the doods nutz!

    I have never done business with him, but seems he has done good business and bad business.

    I hope it works out in the end, but really can't see why it would take a year to get to this point. I would have done something about it eons ago.



    Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

    BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

  14. #74
    connersdad19's Avatar
    connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Logan, Ohio (43138)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    I don't understand all the bashing on the Ambios guy either. He hasn't gotten his **** in over a year and still has yet to get his ****, rather it be from customs or not, which they state nothing exsists.

    We all would be mad as **** if we didn't get our product in over a year. Honestly people get off the doods nutz!

    I have never done business with him, but seems he has done good business and bad business.

    I hope it works out in the end, but really can't see why it would take a year to get to this point. I would have done something about it eons ago.

    could not agree more....hate seeing people scammed but would not have waited this long...keep this thread updated so we can know more..



    REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

    I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Atlanta Ga
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDesignsElite?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
    Ambios... you should learn that screaming at people on an online car audio community won't get you anywhere.

    If I were Alex, I'd tell you to fück off. He's obviously tried to send you your gear (even with your gift stipulation so you could cheat your government out of import tax - favor #1). Did you even go down to the customs office to look for it? They can search by sending address. I know dis.
    Now he's tried to send it four more times? That sounds like Favor #2.

    Get off Alex's back. You're 18 and a punk. He owns his own business and probably doesn't live with his parents anymore.
    Thanks man. I do apologize for the situation but alot of folks dont know the WHOLE story about the situation with AMBIOS. He's pissed because i wont pay his customs charges so he can take the 2 packages that are sitting at the boarder and put them up for sale so he can make a killer profit on my expense. In some ways i now believe that this whole situation was setup from the beginning. I gave him a hell of a price on everything and tryed and tryed again. As a matter of fact he still owes me money on the transaction anyways. More on that later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    you have to be joking.. YES i drove 2 hours to customs.. no not one of the 4 packages were there...

    i asked him to send me pictures of all the stuff be4 it left the house everytime he sent it.. not once did it happen.

    and i dont know what to do im mad man? being 18 has nothing to do with this.. alex is cheeting me out of the money. he says hes going to send in sunday.. so we will see hes been saying that for over a year.

    he didnt use the gift problem everytime..

    one time we even set up a shipping address in the united states were i could go pick it up... geuss what it didnt get there either.. ups and fedex say that none of these packages ever existed
    You are full of crap man. They still have your stuff. You never drove any freaking where. I know that for a fact. I asked your brother. Pictures i sent more freaking pictures then i know what to do with you liar. Go get your stuff man already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    had anyones problem been resolved? and did someone else say that they didnt get tracking from him?

    DID ANYONE GET A WORKING TRACKING NUMBER FROM HIM?!
    By the end of monday everyone that bought something from me will have a tracking number. They will get there stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by exxdine View Post
    im not actually trying to bash you.
    i didnt get a tracking either.
    im prolly bout to get ****ed just as hard
    but for 800
    I promise your not going to get screwed. I have pretty much fixed the situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by chinobling831 View Post
    good move there Alex. and thanks for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
    He's being bashed because Alex is reputable. Not because of where he lives. Get off your high horse about that sh¡t anyway.

    All of us know Canadia *****. ehy?
    I will never ship to canada again. I bet you that. All of them wanted stuff from me cause my prices where SICK and no customs charges. I didnt promise but i tryed. Ask some of the fellow Canadians that bought high dollar stuff off of me. Im still wondering why they havent posted up in here yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    I don't understand all the bashing on the Ambios guy either. He hasn't gotten his **** in over a year and still has yet to get his ****, rather it be from customs or not, which they state nothing exsists.

    We all would be mad as **** if we didn't get our product in over a year. Honestly people get off the doods nutz!

    I have never done business with him, but seems he has done good business and bad business.

    I hope it works out in the end, but really can't see why it would take a year to get to this point. I would have done something about it eons ago.
    You just have to hear the WHOLE story. Theres about a book of stuff AMBIOS isnt telling you all.

    Quote Originally Posted by connersdad19 View Post
    could not agree more....hate seeing people scammed but would not have waited this long...keep this thread updated so we can know more..
    And what did i do to you? When you situation fell because of shipping i gave your money back didnt i? WELL?


    Like i said. If you all want me to explain i will do so. I will say this. I have never EVER had any bad business situations except for this. I got married and had been out of town both on buisness and my honeymoon.

    I left all the shipping up to 1 of the people i thought i could trust to do what i have been paying them to do for 5 years. They ****ed up and now they are gone. So i will PERSONALLY handle the situation.




Closed Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum