Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

Anyone heard from Alex?? Tried calling him but all i get is a busy signal??

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

chinobling831 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^same here^^^

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alex is as shady as it gets..
    tomoro i will be typing out all the bullshit thats been going on with me him and my brother for over a year.. basically its him having 1200+ dollars of mine and my brothers and us not recieving anything and its been excuse after excuse.
    now we have to bring a lawyer into it i didnt want it to happen but its been far to long..... should be a court summons in his mailbox some time next week.

CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    alex is as shady as it gets..
    tomoro i will be typing out all the bullshit thats been going on with me him and my brother for over a year.. basically its him having 1200+ dollars of mine and my brothers and us not recieving anything and its been excuse after excuse.
    now we have to bring a lawyer into it i didnt want it to happen but its been far to long..... should be a court summons in his mailbox some time next week.
    so your in canada and hes in the u.s. this shall be interesting.

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya i know its going to cost us half the money he owes us to take him to court.. but its better than letting this ****er keep all our money.. he "Sent" the package about 4 different times not once did the tracking work.. he clamed it was the fault of ups and fedex..

apperently his paypal has been on hold for over a year this is why he cant send us the money.

so we set up a wire transfer *wich is instint no matter how far away you are* after he told us he "sent" that to us and it didnt work he blamed the bank. my bro phones him the next day and he hangs up on him

since than his phone went dead and there is no way to get ahold of him so. ya...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is not what wanted to hear I thought Alex was good people... What was he suspose to send you Ambios

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When was the last time he was on?

I've bought from him a couple of times. Everything went smooth. God damm guys this sux....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 528hz View Post
    When was the last time he was on?

I've bought from him a couple of times. Everything went smooth. God damm guys this sux....
    The 16th... I am not really worried im not gonna get my gear, i think he will still come thru but its weird he has been M.I.A. for the past couple weeks. I dont doubt he is a good guy but a pm, email or phone call would be cool ya know.

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

JB513 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea i ordered a 15" BTL recone for an MT on 8/1/08 been trying to talk to him as much as possible. He said he would have the recone by tuesday and then it would ship to me. He also said he has been trying to figure it out multiple days in a row. I'm just glad im not the old person to have been getting screwed by this guy. Yea i know it takes time but a month??? come the on. If i don't get anything by tuesday of next week im going to open a dispute with paypal. I've also tried calling him multiple times this week and at different times everyday from different phones. All i get is a busy signal. Last time i actually talked to him was wednesday of last week.

For you people that are local to him could you go to his shop and possibly tell him he has people that are depending on him on here? I mean yea i have no room to talk being a noob and all but I'm not the only one getting taken advantage of. So if you could please help out it would be greatly appreciated by not only me but others on the forum as well.

Refs

Bought From: teamsolo(mt motor), fawd06(IA 40.1), sholiz(1/0 ga wire 2 stinger spv 70's), teamPSI(15" MT recone), king ranch(battery terminals)

Sold To:

Traded To:

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No **** man....he's not being very communicative and that's the key to all this internet commerce. It's not like we all know each other.

He is Team Sundownz right? Any team members on here that can get in touch with, personally?

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB513 View Post
    Yea i ordered a 15" BTL recone for an MT on 8/1/08 been trying to talk to him as much as possible. He said he would have the recone by tuesday and then it would ship to me. He also said he has been trying to figure it out multiple days in a row. I'm just glad im not the old person to have been getting screwed by this guy. Yea i know it takes time but a month??? come the on. If i don't get anything by tuesday of next week im going to open a dispute with paypal. I've also tried calling him multiple times this week and at different times everyday from different phones. All i get is a busy signal. Last time i actually talked to him was wednesday of last week.

For you people that are local to him could you go to his shop and possibly tell him he has people that are depending on him on here? I mean yea i have no room to talk being a noob and all but I'm not the only one getting taken advantage of. So if you could please help out it would be greatly appreciated by not only me but others on the forum as well.
    I may very well be wrong, but I think you only have a month to open a paypal dispute. If that's true Tuesday will be too late.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    I may very well be wrong, but I think you only have a month to open a paypal dispute. If that's true Tuesday will be too late.
    I thought it was 45 days?? Anyone know for sure??

Refs

Bought From: teamsolo(mt motor), fawd06(IA 40.1), sholiz(1/0 ga wire 2 stinger spv 70's), teamPSI(15" MT recone), king ranch(battery terminals)

Sold To:

Traded To:

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    beat me to it... its actually 20 days i believe... which has long past...

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB513 View Post

I bought his 2 recones listed... did he find another 1 for you??

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Most disputes can be resolved through open communication with your seller. You can use the Resolution Center to open a dispute with a seller within 45 calendar days of payment.

If you're unable to resolve the dispute, you can ask PayPal to investigate by escalating the dispute to a claim within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened.
    Thats from paypal.

Refs

Sold To:

Traded To:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast