Closed Thread
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    Alex ..ambios was suppose to call me today ..and we were going to call customz 3 way ...didnt hear a thing ...so again i have no faith in him ...Looks like to me if he wanted to make a point to me and others ..he would have got up with me today ...guess not..
    DJ when you get a chance call me man. I got something ill email to you. Im not playing games here anymore with this situation. Im about to crank it up myself here in a few. Ill handle the situation. I talked to Jay today anyway.

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    Alex ..ambios was suppose to call me today ..and we were going to call customz 3 way ...didnt hear a thing ...so again i have no faith in him ...Looks like to me if he wanted to make a point to me and others ..he would have got up with me today ...guess not..
    wow go figure....if he wanted to prove something he would have done it....

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

ughhibye is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBDesignsElite View Post
    Ambios. I think you need to call your brother and ask him whats going on. He knows now.

You seem to know when im here and when im not. Therefor you keep on. The money your are gripping about is 147.00 the whole amount in which you agreed to pay correct? On top of that all the paperwork was filled out with Jordans name on it because it was attached to the Paypal account at which the money came from.
    That screwed the shipment up at first.

Tracking? When you all bought the Type R from me you had a tracking number and never saw movement. But you got it didnt you? I no longer use that type of shipping when i ship Forum Orders. Due to the fact that tracking seems to get screwed more then i like it too.

You never pay me in full for anything YOU "ordered" from me. You needed time to make payments on everything. I agreed did i not, that i would do so since we had a few transactions back before that you know **** well went threw without a hitch.

I shipped your stuff with J's stuff 4 times. I told you that you could pay it off a lil-bit at a time. Did i not? You need to stop making this up to be something that you think you can get over on me with cause its not happening.

This situation has nothing to do with you. This is bettween me and J. He knows the situation and told me today that you are loosing your mind running off like you are. Hell he didnt even know what you where doing here until i told him.

Im digging ever single thing i have out of this machine.

Its very simple here.

You came to me knowing **** well i have been known to ship things out on a DOWNPAYMENT. You also know that i can beat pretty much any price out there.

You asked me and i agreed to help you with everything did i not? DID I NOT? I should have never shipped anything out as anything period. At least until you agreed to pay the customs charges. I insured the packages third party because i didnt want to have to eat the money if the GIFT crap fell threw.

Claims and court dates. Ups crap and Fedex Crap claims and more paperwork even visits to the UPS HQ in atlanta to fix this situation. Hell you all act like i am GOD and i own the shipping companies. Once that packages left my place it was up to them to provide all the information. Thats how i had both accounts setup.

I had your money 2 freaking times and you turned it down. You wanted the stuff and i worked day in and out to do so.

Then i freaking find out that your amp and wiring kit. Of which you only payed 147.00 out of 400 for is sitting at a customs holding dept waiting on you or someone to pay the freaking charges.

Jay payed for his stuff yes. You didnt have any money am. I helped you. did i not? Only for this to happen? HUH? Go and pick it up am. Your brother told me you never went anywhere...

It would take me all day, and i can to explain this whole situation. If you all would like me to i will.

For the rest of you everything is being handled. Keep watching this thread. Watch what happens here. There are some forum members here that came by and seen first hand whats going on. Hopefully they can chime in.

Like i said. You say its going to court. Your brother says its not? What the hell is going on here? If its not then ill post it all up for you if so then i guess ill just let the lawyers handle it. You really need to talk to your brother man. If you really need you 147.00 am i can send it to you. If i find out those packages moved after then you wont have to worry about YOU doing anything.
    if he dont want it ill take it lol.

you still want these sd1 12's? this is F3RR3T

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey guys, sorry i took the night off from this stuff and i went to my real live girlfriends house. i didnt even bother reading everything he said... or anyone else since i last looked im so tired of this stuff..

DJ im going to add you to aim and we can organize a time..

JLJunkieMX107 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought a time had already been organized??

Everything's better with a FREAK

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Hey Alex, I'll be calling you tonight when I get home...around 9pm. Is that cool with you, or is it too late?

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Hey Alex, I'll be calling you tonight when I get home...around 9pm. Is that cool with you, or is it too late?
    Thats fine with me..

As for the rest of everything. Standby and keep checking you emails. Tracking numbers should be there or on the way.

Thanks. If you need to contact me you can call me at 404-573-3253.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alright this is it im done posting it here.. im letting my brother take over cause im sick of it..

has anyone got anything yet? just curious

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got a tracking number for my recone last night. thanks Alex

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

pioneerpimp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ahhahah this is so good. i dont know about ambios here. seems kinda...shady maybe is the word, for lack of a better term.

MACH5 AUDIO
    INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
    KICKER HYPERFLEX

149.9 @ 29hz
    125.5 drive by
    153.7 @ 37hz.

refs: lilmaniac2 x 12, IonSQL, FRITO x2, aaron7114, lax916, ibanender,, mark potts x3, blaze135, SPLchoice, j baby15, lmllopez, 2000gator,johnnybusa, mr bojangles, r sosa, little thumper, hazardous0388, Jason19, SundownAudioNY, jblandford x4, malic, boomin SPL, audioxtremes, jk32sho, revrider01, beerdrnkr, teamsubgopoofx10, amaduece, yeah toast (big transaction and met in person)...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpimp View Post
    ahhahah this is so good. i dont know about ambios here. seems kinda...shady maybe is the word, for lack of a better term.

im shady cause out a bunch of money? haha ok

the reason im ****ing off is because its 95 percent my brothers money and i just.. dont care anymore? thats fine think im shady

mazzasec is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex is definetly legit! I have made numerous local transactions with him over the last week! Everything he has sold me has been 100% good working condition! Thanks for your help Alex! Lets not forgot Alex has also helped me with some of my past installs! He helped me install my 2 Sundown 1500ds one night at 3:00AM with no charge! Great guy!

BUMPING150S is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex I called left a message call me back.

Korn4Life is offline SUB LOVE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just talked with Al (Bumping150s) and he is owed stuff from Alex for almost a year now and he has yet to get anything from him.. I believe you Ambios

Feedback Thread's

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...21#post4632421
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317112

Current Setup
    Headunit= Pioneer 790BT
    Highs/Mids= 4" Lightning Audio & Kicker R25 Tweeters
    Highs/Mids Amp = Jensen 2 channel
    Sub Amp=
    Sub=
    Battery=(4) Stinger SPV70's
    Wire= 1/0 Hypeflex & 1/0 Knu
    All Connectors and fuseholders are Stinger
    Will Recone Subs for Free!!

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Korn4Life View Post
    I just talked with Al (Bumping150s) and he is owed stuff from Alex for almost a year now and he has yet to get anything from him.. I believe you Ambios
    wow he has yet to get stuff too....hope everyone gets there stuff.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast