Closed Thread
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

Ambios...chill the f out bro...
    you just freaking out every 10 seconds does no good.
    I can imagine how frustrated you must be but just ranting non stop will get you nowhere.
    It will fuel the fire for the other fools to just slam on you...
    just shill the **** out...

let the seller come on here and post proof..let him back up his side of things by just posting valid tracking numbers..no BS or anything just back up his claims. If he can't do that then
    everyone will see...but in the meantime relax!!

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLJunkieMX107 View Post
    Those pics actually dont look tampered with. If you superimpose them the pixels are all consistant, no copy and pasting done on them
    wat gets me is the allignment... and in the first colum fisrt picture the bit of grey..

wat also gets me is that fedex had no information on that tracking number wats with that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLJunkieMX107 View Post
    Ambios, if DJ cant make the call with you let me know cuz I would be more than happy to help you sort out this crap. Let me know
    ill let you know if DJ cant make the call bra.. thanks alot for wanting to sort this out..

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    wat gets me is the allignment... and in the first colum fisrt picture the bit of grey..

wat also gets me is that fedex had no information on that tracking number wats with that
    Not to defend anyone, and I'm not 100% sure how it works - but as stated earlier is it feasible that it's a separate department within Fedex?

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ill let you know if DJ cant make the call bra.. thanks alot for wanting to sort this out..
    I can make the call ...

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

chunky cumz is offline past due splooge

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can totally understand why Ambios is raging, i used to be 18 and that kind of money then was a fortune. I went broke setting up my system at 18 and all my money come from my own earnings. Ambios try and chill bro its not gonna get u anywhere at this point other than ranting, my only problem is that this other dude hasnt shown any proof what-so-ever... a little strange... i would think if your rep is just getting totally bashed you would at least some what (maybe a little) try and defend yourself other than "here-say". just a 3rd party 2cents... dont know either of these guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok boys ok im chill. lol

njaykaplan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a seperate department, but Fed-ex should have told you that when you gave them the tracking numbers.. I couldnt find anything either on them, with any department at fedex, and i dont believe they're photoshopped (The screenshots.) I haven't met alex but he went out of his way for me when he had no reason to, and i appreciated it. Like said above, he does run a reputable shop in Atlanta and he would not risk his reputation on a forum.. I don't know what kind of problems hes having, but i know he would never scam anybody and he would always go out of his way to help someone out, whether they're a customer of his or not.. There has to be another way to track down the packages, i was trying to go by reference number but i needed a bunch of other information and i'm sure one of you have already tried it. If you've received anything from him before, use the information you have and get the fedex international freight (possibly ground or express freight, unsure of which) on the phone and try to explain the situation, and tell them you were sent receipts about them being shipped. I don't know what else to say, I have seen some pretty bad screw-ups on fedex's part, but the packages should be returned to the original sender within a month..

Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    in conclusion, buy one, or jesus will kill a puppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    im a veteran car audio guy and i've blown almost everything....
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Did I mention that Im working on uncovering a sinister plot that involves eD funding global terrorism, and an illegal dog fighting ring? Every eD purchase helps terrorists kill babies and little puppies.

You really want that on your conscience?

MikeyB is offline CarAudio.com Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i completely understand what you are saying i sound like such an *** BUT ive been nothing but understanding for over a year and if he says otherwise he is lying as simple as that... i just cannot get over the fact that he is putting words in my mouth and straight out lying in this thread... im jsut extremely frustrated please imagine being in my shoes..

this has not been my attitude the whole time after getting the run around for a year i decide enough is enough and stopped beleiving his excuses im sorry
    Its understandable. I would more than likely be the same way in your shoes. I dont blame you. Just trying to do whatever I can to help the situation that has developed out a bit. After all though, this is the first mentioning of this with this thread so many readers aren't going to quite understand the entire story behind it.

Good luck to all ya'll

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

exxdine is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay. so i sent him my payment on august 7th, 800.00. and its now september 3rd. what do you guys say i do?

no tracking, he just told me theyre on the way

REFS: DBDesignsElite, Nismos14, Chinobling831, kovemaster559, Call_it_done, pilyin, griffin850...

2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nvm im just gotta wait it out. **** it. my lifes gonna revolve around these subs

REFS: DBDesignsElite, Nismos14, Chinobling831, kovemaster559, Call_it_done, pilyin, griffin850...

2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ambios. I think you need to call your brother and ask him whats going on. He knows now.

You seem to know when im here and when im not. Therefor you keep on. The money your are gripping about is 147.00 the whole amount in which you agreed to pay correct? On top of that all the paperwork was filled out with Jordans name on it because it was attached to the Paypal account at which the money came from.
    That screwed the shipment up at first.

Tracking? When you all bought the Type R from me you had a tracking number and never saw movement. But you got it didnt you? I no longer use that type of shipping when i ship Forum Orders. Due to the fact that tracking seems to get screwed more then i like it too.

You never pay me in full for anything YOU "ordered" from me. You needed time to make payments on everything. I agreed did i not, that i would do so since we had a few transactions back before that you know **** well went threw without a hitch.

I shipped your stuff with J's stuff 4 times. I told you that you could pay it off a lil-bit at a time. Did i not? You need to stop making this up to be something that you think you can get over on me with cause its not happening.

This situation has nothing to do with you. This is bettween me and J. He knows the situation and told me today that you are loosing your mind running off like you are. Hell he didnt even know what you where doing here until i told him.

Im digging ever single thing i have out of this machine.

Its very simple here.

You came to me knowing **** well i have been known to ship things out on a DOWNPAYMENT. You also know that i can beat pretty much any price out there.

You asked me and i agreed to help you with everything did i not? DID I NOT? I should have never shipped anything out as anything period. At least until you agreed to pay the customs charges. I insured the packages third party because i didnt want to have to eat the money if the GIFT crap fell threw.

Claims and court dates. Ups crap and Fedex Crap claims and more paperwork even visits to the UPS HQ in atlanta to fix this situation. Hell you all act like i am GOD and i own the shipping companies. Once that packages left my place it was up to them to provide all the information. Thats how i had both accounts setup.

I had your money 2 freaking times and you turned it down. You wanted the stuff and i worked day in and out to do so.

Then i freaking find out that your amp and wiring kit. Of which you only payed 147.00 out of 400 for is sitting at a customs holding dept waiting on you or someone to pay the freaking charges.

Jay payed for his stuff yes. You didnt have any money am. I helped you. did i not? Only for this to happen? HUH? Go and pick it up am. Your brother told me you never went anywhere...

It would take me all day, and i can to explain this whole situation. If you all would like me to i will.

For the rest of you everything is being handled. Keep watching this thread. Watch what happens here. There are some forum members here that came by and seen first hand whats going on. Hopefully they can chime in.

Like i said. You say its going to court. Your brother says its not? What the hell is going on here? If its not then ill post it all up for you if so then i guess ill just let the lawyers handle it. You really need to talk to your brother man. If you really need you 147.00 am i can send it to you. If i find out those packages moved after then you wont have to worry about YOU doing anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exxdine View Post
    nvm im just gotta wait it out. **** it. my lifes gonna revolve around these subs
    I got your tracking number on the way. When i get back to the house. Ill jump on and get them for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sweet. thanks a ton.

2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Alex ..ambios was suppose to call me today ..and we were going to call customz 3 way ...didnt hear a thing ...so again i have no faith in him ...Looks like to me if he wanted to make a point to me and others ..he would have got up with me today ...guess not..

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

User Tag List