Closed Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

Quote Originally Posted by JLJunkieMX107 View Post
    Ambios, if what you are saying is truly what alex said then it does seem VERY shady. Alex is a good guy and I would stand behind him but if he really did say he couldnt get a pic because the file couldnt be converted to a regular photo file then idk, seems very very fishy
    and yes.. he really did say he could not get the pics because of file format issues... and they could not be converted..

ughhibye is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i think you need to learn to form proper post so we can ****ing understand you.

**** canadians (yalls beer aint that bad for horse **** in a can)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLJunkieMX107 View Post
    The main thing holding me back from believing ambios is that DB runs a VERY reputable audio shop in Atlanta, he would not risk his reputation on trying stiff a couple kids in Canada. And like DJ mentioned, Ive also heard ambios and his brother are not very trustworthy.
    who have you heard this from?! i dont really have any refs but REVOTS and me had a flawless transaction and i beleive there may have been somone else on CA BUT who said we are not trustworthy? haha db?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ughhibye View Post
    i think you need to learn to form proper post so we can ****ing understand you.

**** canadians (yalls beer aint that bad for horse **** in a can)
    i am sorry, i will type better.. and our beer taste better and is overall has more alcohol in it than yours. its just i do not really want to right out huge paragraphs slowly and tediously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    i am sorry, i will type better.. and our beer taste better and is overall has more alcohol in it than yours. its just i do not really want to right out huge paragraphs slowly and tediously.
    8% here

last i tasted your beer it tasted like you squeezed a lemon in the mona lisa's cooter. bitter with a after taste that will haunt you for years

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I come to my conclusion way before ...this even happened ...im sure i can go though my PMs if i safed them ...were another member wanted me to ban both of you for being scammers ...It has been a good while ...but just for you i will go back and look to see who it was ..

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i understand that DB has a good reputation if you look back on ROE and maybe even on here you will see me giving +++++++++++feedback to DB we even did some colabs with my guitar and his synth ad ins. and than all this happened..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    I come to my conclusion way before ...this even happened ...im sure i can go though my PMs if i safed them ...were another member wanted me to ban both of you for being scammers ...It has been a good while ...but just for you i will go back and look to see who it was ..
    please find it... you have us confused i promise. we hav'nt tried to sell anything so it couldnt be a selling issue.. the only people we have had a problem with was RD audio... ugh and than this with DB. thats basically the only transactions we've done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well i dont see it ...so until i can figure out who it was ...i wont speak on it ...so your safe for know

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well i dont see it ...so until i can figure out who it was ...i wont speak on it ...so your safe for know
    honestly im not worried about that at all since i KNOW for a fact it couldnt have been us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

honestly im not worried about that at all since i KNOW for a fact it couldnt have been us.
    Well i m looking back a little further ....if im wrong i will say i was ..so no problem there .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well i m looking back a little further ....if im wrong i will say i was ..so no problem there .
    go ahead..

i will do the same for you so you will beleive me... tommorow if you have a few minutes or this weekend i will phone the border with you on the phone so you can hear watsup i will also phone fed ex and ups with you on the phone so you can hear for yourself none of these packages ever did exist..

than you can be my voice to the people. ok?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

go ahead..

i will do the same for you so you will beleive me... tommorow if you have a few minutes or this weekend i will phone the border with you on the phone so you can hear watsup i will also phone fed ex and ups with you on the phone so you can hear for yourself none of these packages ever did exist..

than you can be my voice to the people. ok?!
    be careful DJ he may try to blame something on you!!!

zomg i 3 wayed customs and DJ said **** canadians and they lighted me stuffs on firez

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm on no ones side here as I dont know either of the parties involved.
    All I would like to see is VALID tracking numbers...I've said it before that is
    whats needed right now to show who is telling the truth and who is full of it.

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ughhibye View Post
    be careful DJ he may try to blame something on you!!!

zomg i 3 wayed customs and DJ said **** canadians and they lighted me stuffs on firez
    can you get the **** out of here? wtf are you doing?! can you **** off with the canadian ****?! jesus.

and my stuff is not at the border so they could not light it on fire.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast