Closed Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

I think some valid tracking numbers need to be shown.
    You say that 4 seperate packages have been sent out.
    That means there has to be VALID tracking numbers for each of those packages..right?

Lets see them..that would go a long way to prove what the seller is saying...

Can the seller produce VALID tracking numbers?

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    I think some valid tracking numbers need to be shown.
    You say that 4 seperate packages have been sent out.
    That means there has to be VALID tracking numbers for each of those packages..right?

Lets see them..that would go a long way to prove what the seller is saying...

Can the seller produce VALID tracking numbers?
    the four he gave me were not valid. they were not in the ups or fedex system.. those screen shots he sent me.. were clearly faked since ups and fedex could not even see movement on the package but he magically could?

now he will come in here with some bullshit saying im the reason the tracking didnt work or something stupid like that.

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

MikeyB is offline CarAudio.com Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ambios, 'Im going to tell you right now your accusations and overall attitude towards this situation alone would make me not want to deal with you, I can't imagine the pain in the *** you are being for DB. It just doesn't seem like you are helping anything with all the comments of yours I have read.

edit- Not trying to cause more ****, just giving you incite from another side of the table....

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB View Post
    Ambios, 'Im going to tell you right now your accusations and overall attitude towards this situation alone would make me not want to deal with you, I can't imagine the pain in the *** you are being for DB. It just doesn't seem like you are helping anything with all the comments of yours I have read.

edit- Not trying to cause more ****, just giving you incite from another side of the table....

i completely understand what you are saying i sound like such an *** BUT ive been nothing but understanding for over a year and if he says otherwise he is lying as simple as that... i just cannot get over the fact that he is putting words in my mouth and straight out lying in this thread... im jsut extremely frustrated please imagine being in my shoes..

this has not been my attitude the whole time after getting the run around for a year i decide enough is enough and stopped beleiving his excuses im sorry

njaykaplan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know with fedex tracking there is a seperate site for tracking freight packages, is there a different section at the border for claiming freight international shipments? I have no idea, I've shipped to Canada and had it stopped because of me not listing EXACTLY what the termlab was made up of (ie electronic components), but it made it there in a week. There has to be some major miscommunication in where your packages are, because they would be held for a few weeks most likely and then just shipped back to Alex. Try seeing if theres a different number for you to call and check if the tracking numbers are for freight international shipping, just incase it does help..

Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    in conclusion, buy one, or jesus will kill a puppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    im a veteran car audio guy and i've blown almost everything....
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Did I mention that Im working on uncovering a sinister plot that involves eD funding global terrorism, and an illegal dog fighting ring? Every eD purchase helps terrorists kill babies and little puppies.

You really want that on your conscience?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by njaykaplan View Post
    I know with fedex tracking there is a seperate site for tracking freight packages, is there a different section at the border for claiming freight international shipments? I have no idea, I've shipped to Canada and had it stopped because of me not listing EXACTLY what the termlab was made up of (ie electronic components), but it made it there in a week. There has to be some major miscommunication in where your packages are, because they would be held for a few weeks most likely and then just shipped back to Alex. Try seeing if theres a different number for you to call and check if the tracking numbers are for freight international shipping, just incase it does help..
    no man the packages just never existed. i started thinking that after the second one so i asked for pictures of the 3rd and 4th package be4 he sent them out and both times he had another excuse..

first excuse being
    1. he took the pictures no problem but he had a new camera and tehre was no way to convert the file formate to a regular photo file.. i fell for it.

2. fedex came before he could get there with the camera.. w/e ugh

JLJunkieMX107 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ambios, if what you are saying is truly what alex said then it does seem VERY shady. Alex is a good guy and I would stand behind him but if he really did say he couldnt get a pic because the file couldnt be converted to a regular photo file then idk, seems very very fishy

Everything's better with a FREAK

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What about the part you wanted him to send it to somebody in the NC,....so they could sneak it over the border ....makes no sense to me ..

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah DJ there are a LOT of missing parts to this story. Ambios has a side where it seems Alex is being a scammer but then Alex has a side that makes Ambios to be lazy and not wanting to go pick up his ****. IDK man, too many sides of the story lol

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree .....I ve never trusted ambios or his brother ...and @ this point ...there is way to many holes in both stories ..

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    What about the part you wanted him to send it to somebody in the NC,....so they could sneak it over the border ....makes no sense to me ..
    this is wat we asked.. after we had heard nothing from the 3rd package.. we were to have the 4th package delivered to my brothers girlfriends boss who is a family friend of hers across the border.. he was going to than drive it over the border when he came to his canadian location and pay boarder fees he was not going to SNEEK it this was just so we could make sure we would get the package... and again it didnt even get tehre..

tracking never worked but db claimed it did make it and somone named phil or some **** signed for it... the only one person authorized to sign for packages at the place of business is the owner (my sister in laws boss) again db is full of **** on that part.. there was no package he looked up and down at his place of business the package never got there.. i never got any confirmation or a real tracking number.... and db was never able to supply me with proof that it made it to its destination..

(ahem it didnt)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLJunkieMX107 View Post
    Yeah DJ there are a LOT of missing parts to this story. Ambios has a side where it seems Alex is being a scammer but then Alex has a side that makes Ambios to be lazy and not wanting to go pick up his ****. IDK man, too many sides of the story lol
    I WANT TO GO GET MY STUFF!!! I CANT!! if i have to get you on the phone and three way call the boarder to make you beleive me i am willing to do that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropbottommazda View Post
    I have to agree .....I ve never trusted ambios or his brother ...and @ this point ...there is way to many holes in both stories ..
    keep the questions coming im filling the wholes baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The main thing holding me back from believing ambios is that DB runs a VERY reputable audio shop in Atlanta, he would not risk his reputation on trying stiff a couple kids in Canada. And like DJ mentioned, Ive also heard ambios and his brother are not very trustworthy.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast