Closed Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

how many ****ing times do i have to ****nig say THEY ARE NOT AT THE BOREDER ARE YOU ****ING DEF! three way call the border and me right now alex..

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBDesignsElite View Post
    I pmed you several times on ROE concerning the top assembly. It was a long time ago. You never responded. then finally you said you would just keep the sub after i offered a refund. Keep in mind that time too UPS was at fault for breaking the Sub. I asked you pack it back up and UPS would be notified for damage. Never heard from you.

Ambios.

You DID NOT drive to customs to pick up anything. They told me NO ONE from the receiver side ever contacted them about the packages. Thats why they are in holding. Like i said it very simple. You want the money back, get the stuff and let me know you got it and ill pay to have it shipped back. Once thats settled and i know im not going to get screwed. Ill refund the money no questions asked.

I am not going to refund anything until they are either shipped here or you get them. I cannot afford to play anymore games with any of this. How may times do i have to say it.?

They are there. Your brother told me you never went anywhere. Pay the freaking charges and get them already. They where shipped 4 freaking times. I know they where. everyone knows they where. The people who know will come to the table when the time is right am.

You want to take me to court. I hate to say it then so be it. Ill hold my resources until that time. Sense this will be a legal matter. Oh and wait i offered a refund 2 times threwout this whole deal. I was told no just hold the money. I was told "I want the stuff". So thats what i tried and tried again over and over.

Im not really on the forum as much. I have no time to sit here and bicker back and forth with you on the situation. If everone thinks im just popping in i am. Like i have already stated. Im working on the situation and thats what i am doing. I have stated the reason why, and you ask everyone at the end of the week if im lying.
    last time I heard from you was in January, you said you would have them at the end of the month, never heard from you again. only reason I didnt want a refund was cause you said you would get me a top assembly for the sub. So I'm still waiting for the top assembly.

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and i see ambios has his folks come in here to help him out? How much are you going to get out of the deal?
    its savage from roe (i think) you **** nut.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SEND ME MY **** MONEY DB IT IS NOT HARD! the stuff is not at the border and they did not tell you that no one contacted them because i have, jay has, and his girlfriend have about 10 times each... OVER AND OVER i have and it is not there man.. im so sick of this bullshit... just send me my money man.

and yes i denied the refund twice.. because i wanted the stuff i dont see what the big deal about this is... and now i want my money its that simple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wait weve tried the hole 3 way call thing before with both UPS FEDEX and the border EVERYTIME ! you dont call and try to tell me that my line was busy or you forgot or w/e it doesnt ****ing matter you always have another excuse and thats what it is.. at first the excuses were legit w/e but after 300 of them its just bullshit. man this is all bullshit i dont even know wat else to say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredspl View Post
    last time I heard from you was in January, you said you would have them at the end of the month, never heard from you again. only reason I didnt want a refund was cause you said you would get me a top assembly for the sub. So I'm still waiting for the top assembly.
    Well. what do you want then. I thought you said you sold it? Pm me and let me know what you need and ill take care of it.

Ambios. I have told you what im going to do. Did you not see it? Put yourself in my shoes. What would you do if you shipped out 4 grand in stuff to end up here.? I shipped the crap 4 times. 2 of them are there. PERIOD. I told you that i would not be responsible for shipping out $1000 in stuff and mark it as a gift. How would i claim it if something happend?

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heres my convo with you on Roe!
    Originally Posted by DBDesignsElite
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jaredspl
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    what going on.
    what you phone number again....
    530 227 1063 but my old lady has my phone so its useless to me right now. sorry
    lol.. man im still waiting on a friend of mine thats going to try to get me a top assembly for the Sub... let me know when you can get phone calls ill cal you...
    any news
    just tryed to call you... he said he can but it wont be until about the end of january before he gets them...... They are coming from the UK...
    ok well it looks as though im waiting till the end of January. sound good if I remember. lol
    Ill make sure i let you know... Dont worrie.. I just found out that im going to be getting about 6 of them BNIB... hehehehehe.... Ill send you the top assembly when it gets here...
    hey heard anything bout thos top assemblys for the crossfire

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well. what do you want then. I thought you said you sold it? Pm me and let me know what you need and ill take care of it.

Ambios. I have told you what im going to do. Did you not see it? Put yourself in my shoes. What would you do if you shipped out 4 grand in stuff to end up here.? I shipped the crap 4 times. 2 of them are there. PERIOD. I told you that i would not be responsible for shipping out $1000 in stuff and mark it as a gift. How would i claim it if something happend?
    they are not there.. im getting so ****ing frustrated with you.. they are not at the border.. THEY ARE NOT AT THE BOREDERasdfsdertert they are not there man.. they ARE NOT AT THE BORder god ****it db do you get it? they are not there.. i cannot get the package(s) because they are not at the boarder and they are not in transit (and they never were) so send me the money...

wait you ****ing spent it without sending me and of the stuff hoping id beleive your bullshit for a year when u could figure it out later.. haha yep thats how i see it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    wait weve tried the hole 3 way call thing before with both UPS FEDEX and the border EVERYTIME ! you dont call and try to tell me that my line was busy or you forgot or w/e it doesnt ****ing matter you always have another excuse and thats what it is.. at first the excuses were legit w/e but after 300 of them its just bullshit. man this is all bullshit i dont even know wat else to say.
    Im calling you!!!! PICKUP!!! Where are you at now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    they are not there.. im getting so ****ing frustrated with you.. they are not at the border.. THEY ARE NOT AT THE BOREDERasdfsdertert they are not there man.. they ARE NOT AT THE BORder god ****it db do you get it? they are not there.. i cannot get my money because they are not at the boarder and they are not in transit (and they never were) so send me the money...

wait you ****ing spent it without sending me and of the stuff hoping id beleive your bullshit for a year when u could figure it out later.. haha yep thats how i see it..
    No you thought you and your brother where going to make money off the fact that you could possibly pull off a stunt and make money knowing **** well that i would do anything to help anyone out. You told me you are always broke and this that. I gave you all a deal on everything and tryed over and over again to fix this crap of a scam you tryed to pull on me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredspl View Post
    heres my convo with you on Roe!
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    what going on.
    what you phone number again....
    530 227 1063 but my old lady has my phone so its useless to me right now. sorry
    lol.. man im still waiting on a friend of mine thats going to try to get me a top assembly for the Sub... let me know when you can get phone calls ill cal you...
    any news
    just tryed to call you... he said he can but it wont be until about the end of january before he gets them...... They are coming from the UK...
    ok well it looks as though im waiting till the end of January. sound good if I remember. lol
    Ill make sure i let you know... Dont worrie.. I just found out that im going to be getting about 6 of them BNIB... hehehehehe.... Ill send you the top assembly when it gets here...
    hey heard anything bout thos top assemblys for the crossfire
    Gotcha...

Shoot me you addy again and ill get 1 to you. Sorry for the mixup. Is there no more contact from me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No you thought you and your brother where going to make money off the fact that you could possibly pull off a stunt and make money knowing **** well that i would do anything to help anyone out. You told me you are always broke and this that. I gave you all a deal on everything and tryed over and over again to fix this crap of a scam you tryed to pull on me.
    i have my hand on the phone you are not ****ing calling ugh.. wat are you even saying i am not trying to scam you im a ****ing 18 year old that gave all the ****ing spare money i have to put some boom in my ****** 94 explorer that i paid 500 bucks for. ya im ****ing broke.. no i am not trying to scam you... your such a bullshitter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you arnt calling so i donno what the **** you are talking about.. the border is closed anyway i dont wanna ****ing talk to you... i want to hear your convo with the boarder saying the packages are there... how about you supply everyone hear with some tracking numbers for these 4 "packages" oh wait not one of the 4 numbers worked.. haha what a load of **** this whole thing is.. you have such bad luck that ups and fedex both ****ed up the tracking numbers twice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you didnt call?

BUMPING150S is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alex you need to call me 2 ASAP!

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

User Tag List