Closed Thread
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

tracking never worked.. the packages were never shipped EVER!

sure i tried to avoid the customs charge cause it always worked before.. the worst they could do was hold the package and id have to go pick it up right?! BUT ITS NOT THERE TO PICK UP! SO WTF NOW DB YA I WANT MY MONMEY BECAUSE IM SITTING HERE WITH NO GEAR WATSOEVER FROM YOU AND NONE OF THE 1200 I SENT YOU!
    Last edited by Ambios; 09-03-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and connersdad why did i wait a year?! because i kept beleiving the lies that he was feeding me. i told him more than once that i was going to make a thread about it and every single time he said NO NO DONT ill have this fixxed in a week.. EVERY WEEK HE SAID THAT TO ME! thats why i waited so long

i waited so long because of the same reason you beleive him more than me.. he is the god of bullshit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if i received the packages DB like you think i did.. you would have had confirmation that i recieved them and you know you dont ****ing have that.. i dont have the package i cant ;get the package there is no single way humanly or extraterrestorially or anylly! way i can get the packages because they DO NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somone else try somone else phone ups or fedex saying they are me give them the shippers adress (galactic monkey says its all you need to track) and see what they say.. they will say no shipment ever existed to you..

BY THE WAY!!!!! did anyone get tracking or there ****?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so DB GO AHEAD AND SHOW THIS PROOF.. proof of what exactly? i admit i tried to skimp the boarder on the fees it doesnt matter they should still be at the boarder where they are not!

JLJunkieMX107 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex if you have proof that what he is saying is bullshit then post it up.

Everything's better with a FREAK

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And Ambios, i would stop running on about avoiding border fees. If you try to take alex to court and they find out the reason the packages were not received was because you were trying to avoid border fees then you are in deeper **** than you were to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

like i dont know what the proof is? and i donno what part of what im saying that he is saying is bullshit. its simple

i dont have his ****.. true like he said 6 months ago i turned down a refund thats fine..

now i want my money because i bought other stuff instead? i dont see what is so wrong about that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambios View Post
    like i dont know what the proof is? and i donno what part of what im saying that he is saying is bullshit. its simple

i dont have his ****.. true like he said 6 months ago i turned down a refund thats fine..

now i want my money because i bought other stuff instead? i dont see what is so wrong about that
    Im not saying there is anything wrong. You paid, you didnt get the items you paid for and you are entitled to a refund. Im not arguing with that. Alex keeps saying there's more to the story and I think he should post what he means cuz right now it seems shady on his part.

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DB still owes me a top assembly for my crossfire XT2 15 I bought from him on roe, about a year ago too.

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLJunkieMX107 View Post
    Im not saying there is anything wrong. You paid, you didnt get the items you paid for and you are entitled to a refund. Im not arguing with that. Alex keeps saying there's more to the story and I think he should post what he means cuz right now it seems shady on his part.
    ya i wanna know aswell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredspl View Post
    DB still owes me a top assembly for my crossfire XT2 15 I bought from him on roe, about a year ago too.
    im glad you chimed in my transaction was also through roe

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow someone else who has not got there stuff....db you need proof bro...or an explanation for other people in this thread who have not got there **** yet either.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

Unholysavage is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All I see is Alex coming in here, occasionally defending himself and trying to make Ambios look bad while still holding his money. Fact remains - money was paid and products/refund wasn't sent.

Having packages bounced at the border isn't an excuse to withhold a refund. It's as common as white trash, on both sides of the border, to try to get things shipped as gifts. Brokerage and duty fees can be substantial. And Alex did agree to ship that way, so it's not all Ambios' fault that (or possibly IF) they were shipped that way. Both are to blame if anything.
    Ambios has clearly stated in this thread that he wants his money back, why bring up that he didn't want a refund 6 MONTHS AGO? LMAO

This whole situation smells funny to me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredspl View Post
    I pmed you several times on ROE concerning the top assembly. It was a long time ago. You never responded. then finally you said you would just keep the sub after i offered a refund. Keep in mind that time too UPS was at fault for breaking the Sub. I asked you pack it back up and UPS would be notified for damage. Never heard from you.

Ambios.

You DID NOT drive to customs to pick up anything. They told me NO ONE from the receiver side ever contacted them about the packages. Thats why they are in holding. Like i said it very simple. You want the money back, get the stuff and let me know you got it and ill pay to have it shipped back. Once thats settled and i know im not going to get screwed. Ill refund the money no questions asked.

I am not going to refund anything until they are either shipped here or you get them. I cannot afford to play anymore games with any of this. How may times do i have to say it.?

They are there. Your brother told me you never went anywhere. Pay the freaking charges and get them already. They where shipped 4 freaking times. I know they where. everyone knows they where. The people who know will come to the table when the time is right am.

You want to take me to court. I hate to say it then so be it. Ill hold my resources until that time. Sense this will be a legal matter. Oh and wait i offered a refund 2 times threwout this whole deal. I was told no just hold the money. I was told "I want the stuff". So thats what i tried and tried again over and over.

Im not really on the forum as much. I have no time to sit here and bicker back and forth with you on the situation. If everone thinks im just popping in i am. Like i have already stated. Im working on the situation and thats what i am doing. I have stated the reason why, and you ask everyone at the end of the week if im lying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    All I see is Alex coming in here, occasionally defending himself and trying to make Ambios look bad while still holding his money. Fact remains - money was paid and products/refund wasn't sent.

Having packages bounced at the border isn't an excuse to withhold a refund. It's as common as white trash, on both sides of the border, to try to get things shipped as gifts. Brokerage and duty fees can be substantial. And Alex did agree to ship that way, so it's not all Ambios' fault that (or possibly IF) they were shipped that way. Both are to blame if anything.
    Ambios has clearly stated in this thread that he wants his money back, why bring up that he didn't want a refund 6 MONTHS AGO? LMAO

This whole situation smells funny to me....
    Oh and i see ambios has his folks come in here to help him out? How much are you going to get out of the deal?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast