Closed Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: DBDesignsElite?

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DBDesignsElite?

ambios is not the only one who has not got his stuff....not sure why you(ambios) has waited this long to try anything man.

has anyone else in this thread that had a problem gotten any of there stuff?

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

exxdine is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i havent gotten my 2 btls but it was only 3 or 4 weeks ago that i ordered them

REFS: DBDesignsElite, Nismos14, Chinobling831, kovemaster559, Call_it_done, pilyin, griffin850...

2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exxdine View Post
    i havent gotten my 2 btls but it was only 3 or 4 weeks ago that i ordered them
    why would you have to wait that long....i see a trend going on here so until otherwise i believe those who have not got there ****...not the douche's that are sticking up for alex...

i said so myself from the times i have talked to him he was good dude....but a scammer...or should i say a person who is not giving people what they paid for needs to own up...

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah well i just want my Btls. as a 17 year old it ***** having 800 missing.

REFS: DBDesignsElite, Nismos14, Chinobling831, kovemaster559, Call_it_done, pilyin, griffin850...

2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

JB513 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haven't gotten my stuff either but i contacted him today to see if i could just get my money back. He said his paypal was locked and that if it came down to it being like that for a long time then he would send me an MO.

Refs

Bought From: teamsolo(mt motor), fawd06(IA 40.1), sholiz(1/0 ga wire 2 stinger spv 70's), teamPSI(15" MT recone), king ranch(battery terminals)

Sold To:

Traded To:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so you have to wait a long time to see if its locked then you will be told the money is on the way then he will disappear and then just pop up....to anyone who has not got there stuff do the best you can..

exxdine>>>>>>>>>>>a week is long enough...no way should it take close to a month..

REFERENCES

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i only make like 4000 all summer working so its a huge chunk. idk what i do. i want them **** subs

2001 4runner Limited
    Got the 24s
    Time To Make It Loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did you pay with creditcard? if so you can try a chargeback...not sure how all that works though...even contact the police.....people will keep doing this to others if those that have had this done do not try to get something accomplished...gl guys and keep this thread updated....i am not posting anymore in here until there are updates of people getting there ****..

REFERENCES

Andrew_as is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What did he say happened to the packages that he said he sent? Did they return them or still spose to be at the border?

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista
    Sold To:plyer3, mcsoul, thenoobie, ACT Audio, jsp420, Quazy, x1le
    Traded With:Tribaljames

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB513 View Post
    Haven't gotten my stuff either but i contacted him today to see if i could just get my money back. He said his paypal was locked and that if it came down to it being like that for a long time then he would send me an MO.

hahahaha did you pay via paypal? just curious cause according to him he hasnt been able to send or recieve since i sent him payment last year ahahaha hes ****ing with us man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Humm i see what happens when i leave.

Ambios taking advantage of the fact that you are in need of money now and you dont want your stuff? Why? Shall i post up all the conversations we had via PM? Let everyone see what the truth is?

You are pissed because im not going to put another $1000 Package on shipment. Hell you even got me to ship 1 to the NC so that your brothers GF's boss could SMUGGLE it accross the boarder???? All so you all wont have to pay your **** customs charges?

There where tracking numbers. I sent them along with the freaking ref numbers that customs gave me for your stuff. Just like now i stayed on the phone both with Fedex and UPS for ever day in and day out fixing something you knew **** well wasnt going to make a diff. Customs has 2 that freakin 2 of the 4 1000$ packages i have shipped out. Now you are on here running off at the mouth because i woulnt pay your customs charges on top of the 4+ grand i have spent out of pocket trying to fix this crap for you all.

I offered a refund 6 months ago. You all didnt want it. You wanted the stuff. Shall if provide proof of that? It wasn't till my ******* once again shipped that package to the NC to have you all tell me it never got there? HUH? I have people including the folks that work for me tell you they WHERE shipped. Hell i have folks that where standing there when i was on the phone about the mess. I have witnesses man.

If everyone wants me to go into detail then ask. No need to keep up with the trash talk am. Everything you all wanted me to do i did out my own pocket. Now you want me to Refund your money, which btw is still 300 short of what i asked for, so that you can take it, go and get the 2 packages out of customs, then turn around and sell it all!

I took UPS to court over this matter and another situation. Now once again im at the mercy of UPS and Fedex, not to mention the people that USED to work for me that ****ed this whole thing up to begin with.

Talked about money for free huh.

Everyone else. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you all for everything that was shipped and everyone that bought something. I explained the situation and its being handled.

If they forget anyone let me know. You can call me at anytime day or night 404-573-3253. If you have any questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow....thanks for that alex....sorry ambios but i believe him more then you....

what gets me is why wait so long......and why cheat customs/border?

REFERENCES

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBDesignsElite View Post

Ambios taking advantage of the fact that you are in need of money now and you dont want your stuff? Why? Shall i post up all the conversations we had via PM? Let everyone see what the truth is?

You are pissed because im not going to put another $1000 Package on shipment. Hell you even got me to ship 1 to the NC so that your brothers GF's boss could SMUGGLE it accross the boarder???? All so you all wont have to pay your **** customs charges?

There where tracking numbers. I sent them along with the freaking ref numbers that customs gave me for your stuff. Just like now i stayed on the phone both with Fedex and UPS for ever day in and day out fixing something you knew **** well wasnt going to make a diff. Customs has 2 that freakin 2 of the 4 1000$ packages i have shipped out. Now you are on here running off at the mouth because i woulnt pay your customs charges on top of the 4+ grand i have spent out of pocket trying to fix this crap for you all.

I offered a refund 6 months ago. You all didnt want it. You wanted the stuff. Shall if provide proof of that? It wasn't till my ******* once again shipped that package to the NC to have you all tell me it never got there? HUH? I have people including the folks that work for me tell you they WHERE shipped. Hell i have folks that where standing there when i was on the phone about the mess. I have witnesses man.

If everyone wants me to go into detail then ask. No need to keep up with the trash talk am. Everything you all wanted me to do i did out my own pocket. Now you want me to Refund your money, which btw is still 300 short of what i asked for, so that you can take it, go and get the 2 packages out of customs, then turn around and sell it all!

I took UPS to court over this matter and another situation. Now once again im at the mercy of UPS and Fedex, not to mention the people that USED to work for me that ****ed this whole thing up to begin with.

Everyone else. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you all for everything that was shipped and everyone that bought something. I explained the situation and its being handled.

If they forget anyone let me know. You can call me at anytime day or night 404-573-3253. If you have any questions.
    It's really not relevant whether they said they'd rather have their items than a refund or not. The only thing that will help is proof that they recieved the items or proof that they're at customs waiting to be picked up. If what you say is true then your former employee really fucked you over bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by connersdad19 View Post
    wow....thanks for that alex....sorry ambios but i believe him more then you....

what gets me is why wait so long......and why cheat customs/border?

Oh he has been waiting sense lastnight to think about more stuff to say. He will be here soon to feed up more bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    It's really not relevant whether they said they'd rather have their items than a refund or not. The only thing that will help is proof that they recieved the items or proof that they're at customs waiting to be picked up. If what you say is true then your former employee really fucked you over bad.
    I'm responding to the numerous posts from him about the situation. It is very relevant. After all you are reading what he is writing. No complaints until he stumbled in here and found this thread. Why not post a thread about it a month into this situation? Why now? Perfect timing maybe? Or maybe now that there is a situation with some shipments, He thinks he can solidify his claim by using this as the gateway.

Ambios is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBDesignsElite View Post

the reason it was being sent to her boss was so we know it would get there.. dont put **** in my mouth ugh i just want my ****ing money man.. the packages are not at the border

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast