Closed Thread
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1003

Reload Thread: Question regarding current situation.

  1. #226
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    And I'll have one of your mom's with me...
    See, this is the reason I don't think that our schools should even waste their time teaching the SPED kids how to write. What good can possibly come of it?







  2. #227
    str8_up's Avatar
    str8_up is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spartanburg,SC
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    And I'll have one of your mom's with me...
    and your calling me an immature little kid.
    good job.



    refs : Duece212,jailhouseracer08,WhiteIce

    DTPAUDIO IS A SCAMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    I am certain that you do not.

    Don't get all happy just because you were able to complete your GED from jail.

  3. #228
    DUMPED's Avatar
    DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Great North
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    I got a small wee-wee man. Anything else ya wanna know?

    thanks for sharing..but is there a particular reason why you felt the need to tell me this



    Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

  4. #229
    ....'s Avatar
    .... is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Icon10 Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    See, this is the reason I don't think that our schools should even waste their time teaching the SPED kids how to write. What good can possibly come of it?
    I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.




  5. #230
    ....'s Avatar
    .... is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    People must get tired of hearing that...Either that or they realize I have proof.




  6. #231
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.
    I am certain that you do not.

    Don't get all happy just because you were able to complete your GED from jail.




  7. #232
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.
    unfortunately smarts and ethics don't run together otherwise we wouldn't be here right now




  8. #233
    str8_up's Avatar
    str8_up is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spartanburg,SC
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    proof of what? a blank piece of paper and another saying that you filled a claim.



    refs : Duece212,jailhouseracer08,WhiteIce

    DTPAUDIO IS A SCAMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    I am certain that you do not.

    Don't get all happy just because you were able to complete your GED from jail.

  9. #234
    lilmaniac2's Avatar
    lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere, Else
    Age
    27
    Posts
    15,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.
    lol is that why you cant spell anything, including half the words on your myspace profile. how about you spell the word Entrepreneur , assuming you can read it spelled correctly it shouldn't be to hard since its right there.

    You say one more thing about somebody else's mom and ill contact her on the aftrican american dating site. But she really has had it hard enough, i mean look at her 30 year old son who can only find teenage girls to date him because he's old enough to buy them beer.




  10. #235
    str8_up's Avatar
    str8_up is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spartanburg,SC
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    don't forget he scams teenagers for a living in order to pay the trailer home. and his sik wip



    refs : Duece212,jailhouseracer08,WhiteIce

    DTPAUDIO IS A SCAMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    I am certain that you do not.

    Don't get all happy just because you were able to complete your GED from jail.

  11. #236
    ....'s Avatar
    .... is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    It's not a blank piece of paper. Want me to mail you one? Seems like he should've spent his money on insurance instead of that background check ya pulled. So what...Got my g.e.d.from jail...How many of you have messed up. It's been years. And my college gpa is 3.625, so ya already know the deal...BLOW ME




  12. #237
    DUMPED's Avatar
    DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Great North
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    come one people, this guy has no self respect or remorse at all about what is going on.
    unleash the full fury on him.

    I've never sat here and actually enjoyed watching someone getting OWNED before but it's actually enjoyable considering the seller has not self respect, ethics or any care about making things right.

    What I actually find funny is how every so often he comes on here begging and pleading about wanting to help and then goes all spactic and trips out on people. The guy definately has issues...

    PLEASE unleash any more info and **** about this guy.. I need a laugh and I assume most of the others on here would get a kick out of it as well.



    Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

  13. #238
    bball09124's Avatar
    bball09124 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    psl, fl
    Posts
    2,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    DTPAUDIO, do you think, perhaps, that absolutely no one is on your side because you did something wrong?

    If you were in the buyers position right now, how do you think you would be handling things?

    Lets say you buy an amp from somebody on the forum. The guy (says he) ships it to you, you never get it. You would be pissed and think its the sellers fault it never got to you correct?



    bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551
    traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator
    sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

  14. #239
    ....'s Avatar
    .... is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    come one people, this guy has no self respect or remorse at all about what is going on.
    unleash the full fury on him.

    I've never sat here and actually enjoyed someone getting OWNED before but it's actually enjoyable considering the seller has not self respect, ethics or any care about making things right.

    What I actually find funny is how every so often he comes on here begging and pleading about wanting to help and then goes all spactic and trips out on people. The guy definately has issues...

    PLEASE unleash any more info and **** about this guy.. I need a laugh and I assume most of the others on here would get a kick out of it as well.
    Exactly!!! I've been on here asking for help. SO I know how it feels. I'm just a guy who did some questionable things as a child, learned, and focused his energy on audio. I wanted to get on here and trade... Why would I purposely mess that up?




  15. #240
    DUMPED's Avatar
    DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Great North
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding current situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
    DTPAUDIO, do you think, perhaps, that absolutely no one is on your side because you did something wrong?

    If you were in the buyers position right now, how do you think you would be handling things?

    Lets say you buy an amp from somebody on the forum. The guy (says he) ships it to you, you never get it. You would be pissed and think its the sellers fault it never got to you correct?
    hey bro.. there is no point to try and reason with the seller..
    I assume you've read through the post and have seen that you can't reason with him. I does not comprehend nor does he understand the situation



    Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum