Closed Thread
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Question regarding current situation.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question regarding current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by dtpaudio View Post
    And I'll have one of your mom's with me...
    See, this is the reason I don't think that our schools should even waste their time teaching the SPED kids how to write. What good can possibly come of it?

str8_up is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And I'll have one of your mom's with me...
    and your calling me an immature little kid.
    good job.

refs : Duece212,jailhouseracer08,WhiteIce

DTPAUDIO IS A SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    I am certain that you do not.

Don't get all happy just because you were able to complete your GED from jail.

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I got a small wee-wee man. Anything else ya wanna know?

thanks for sharing..but is there a particular reason why you felt the need to tell me this

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

.... is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon10 Re: Question regarding current situation.

See, this is the reason I don't think that our schools should even waste their time teaching the SPED kids how to write. What good can possibly come of it?
    I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People must get tired of hearing that...Either that or they realize I have proof.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've probly got a higher education than you and a much higher g.p.a., so once again, blow me.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

unfortunately smarts and ethics don't run together otherwise we wouldn't be here right now

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

proof of what? a blank piece of paper and another saying that you filled a claim.

DTPAUDIO IS A SCAMMER

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol is that why you cant spell anything, including half the words on your myspace profile. how about you spell the word Entrepreneur , assuming you can read it spelled correctly it shouldn't be to hard since its right there.

You say one more thing about somebody else's mom and ill contact her on the aftrican american dating site. But she really has had it hard enough, i mean look at her 30 year old son who can only find teenage girls to date him because he's old enough to buy them beer.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

don't forget he scams teenagers for a living in order to pay the trailer home. and his sik wip

DTPAUDIO IS A SCAMMER

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not a blank piece of paper. Want me to mail you one? Seems like he should've spent his money on insurance instead of that background check ya pulled. So what...Got my g.e.d.from jail...How many of you have messed up. It's been years. And my college gpa is 3.625, so ya already know the deal...BLOW ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

come one people, this guy has no self respect or remorse at all about what is going on.
    unleash the full fury on him.

I've never sat here and actually enjoyed watching someone getting OWNED before but it's actually enjoyable considering the seller has not self respect, ethics or any care about making things right.

What I actually find funny is how every so often he comes on here begging and pleading about wanting to help and then goes all spactic and trips out on people. The guy definately has issues...

PLEASE unleash any more info and **** about this guy.. I need a laugh and I assume most of the others on here would get a kick out of it as well.

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

bball09124 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

DTPAUDIO, do you think, perhaps, that absolutely no one is on your side because you did something wrong?

If you were in the buyers position right now, how do you think you would be handling things?

Lets say you buy an amp from somebody on the forum. The guy (says he) ships it to you, you never get it. You would be pissed and think its the sellers fault it never got to you correct?

bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551
    traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator
    sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    come one people, this guy has no self respect or remorse at all about what is going on.
    unleash the full fury on him.

I've never sat here and actually enjoyed someone getting OWNED before but it's actually enjoyable considering the seller has not self respect, ethics or any care about making things right.

What I actually find funny is how every so often he comes on here begging and pleading about wanting to help and then goes all spactic and trips out on people. The guy definately has issues...

PLEASE unleash any more info and **** about this guy.. I need a laugh and I assume most of the others on here would get a kick out of it as well.
    Exactly!!! I've been on here asking for help. SO I know how it feels. I'm just a guy who did some questionable things as a child, learned, and focused his energy on audio. I wanted to get on here and trade... Why would I purposely mess that up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
    DTPAUDIO, do you think, perhaps, that absolutely no one is on your side because you did something wrong?

If you were in the buyers position right now, how do you think you would be handling things?

Lets say you buy an amp from somebody on the forum. The guy (says he) ships it to you, you never get it. You would be pissed and think its the sellers fault it never got to you correct?
    hey bro.. there is no point to try and reason with the seller..
    I assume you've read through the post and have seen that you can't reason with him. I does not comprehend nor does he understand the situation

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 ... LastLast

User Tag List