Closed Thread

Reload Thread: speedyg76 A+

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

speedyg76 A+

Did a transaction with him over some misc audio stuff(ring term, battery term, etc)

Shipped quick and got here safe

he did mixup a little on what he sent me, but after confronting we settled it easily and everything is great!

Overall great communication and person and definately would do business with him again

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

speedyg76 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: speedyg76 A+

Thanks man.....sent the wrong ring terminals to him. Had 2 different kinds and I neglected to clairify which one's he wanted so all my fault.........took care of that issue quickly and all is good now. Thanks for the understanding lol.

2009 Fusion with nothing installed yet

Roe Refs: Flexxissues(seller) , hillbillyinohio(seller), Anotherguy (seller), stratusrt01 (Seller), Tacosys(seller)
    Ca.com refs: rpfuror(seller), billabongcr(seller) rawdogj (Trade), Chevyaudio(seller), buddyleee5(Seller), connersdad19(Seller), jonnybusa(Seller), Teamsubgopoof(Trade), XaznKewLguyX (seller), omarmipi (seller)

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: speedyg76 A+

np.... you fixed everything and I am satisfied and understand the mixup totally

thanks again

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

Closed Thread