Closed Thread

Reload Thread: T9X - Honest Seller

Lingerfelt is offline BRB, CEO'N

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

T9X - Honest Seller

Met T9X today to buy his freshly reconed 15" SX off him for an amazing price.

Hooked it up, and turned it up, and heard the voice coil scratching.

Called Pat back, told him the situation, expecting a "Sorry bud you must've blown it, it worked when I had it."

Pat met back with me as soon as he got back in the area, refunded my money, and took the sub back, no questions asked.

I still can't believe I was fortunate enough to deal with such an honest seller.

He's a great guy, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Refs Tez4Life, DB_DRAG_SPL, JLFX Car Audio, Rotciv005, BuckyBoy, King Ranch, Illbmeubu, Woodels420 (x12341), Ryanm923 (x2), Nismos14, PsychoTheRapist, CRXBMPN, SHOemup233, TC300, WhiteIce, King Nothing, BushJ311, TribalJames, Incriminator, T9X, Ssackett, WooferCooker (x2), Cornbreadxd, Gsuchyta, Pawn Man, RuinedAng3l, Snarl2004, Lastcall, Morgans243, Da Box King, Acexa, Bhsdriller, Tehbert0, Bromo, Seedubs1, USAMPSMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Balls View Post
    It was surprisingly retarded. Even for Jmac.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    It means either of our's post counts could punch yours in the face and there's nothing the teacher would do about it.

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: T9X - Honest Seller

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

T9X
    T9X is offline Best thang smokin'!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: T9X - Honest Seller

Thanks for the feedback Ling.

*Kari Sweets is teh h0t*

REFS -Lingerfelt, Jdm94Coupe, bonesninja, teamquakecelica, diminishedpower, VarsityBumper, Kali77, joeboxer5876, XplorerL7

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    HAHA dude you have to realize this is CA.com all of our chicks look like **** stars Thankfully your chick has a decent body so you can kind of put aside the fact that it looks like she was mauled in the face by a pack of pitbulls.

Closed Thread