Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DeViOuSoNe = A-

Posting up some feed back on DeViOuSoNe, As many of you know. We had a major **** up. All my fault 100%. anyways it was all cleared up And Im am in No way a scammer.

On to him
    He Said he was going to ship it out on the 31st of June so I could have it by the 3rd. I sent him some PM's he responded to a few PM's saying it was shipped but no tracking Number because he was gonse away on vacation, But said he didnt think it would be in by the 5th for the event. ****, No biggy said he would have that tracking number for me sunday. That never came and he didnt respond to any of the 3 pm's I sent him from ssunday on.
    Rolling up to the 8th I get an email from UPS that the item was put into there computers and paid for to be shipped on that day.. Well 9 days Later then he said past the show date but oh well I got the sub. I think maybe he didnt reply because he knew he shipped it out late. I know we had a ruff begining so I brushed it off.

Packaging A+++++++++++ boxed, peanuts,cardboard, the hole 9 yards looked great.

Onto description.
    Said there was a scuff.. correct. Also said there was 1 spot of solder on of the tinsels. Not true there is 2 spots and its looks horriable. Worse then described in the post and there was no pictures, Maybe I should of asked for some so Im going to say thats a 50/50 at fault rite there. As long as they hold and it can bang Ill be happy.

Overall. A- seller. I screwed up in the begining for not paying attention to what I was doing in my fit of rage. But he gave it another chance.
    He did a great job packing it, And the first time he went to ship out did so when said. But second time was late by about 9 days. Item was described but, to me not fully. Could of done a better job with pictures of the problem area.
    I would do buisness with the guy again. I would also like to note. I will be sending him out his $25 Im oweing him because of my screw up on Monday morning. Sub came late so his money is going out a little late but nun the less it will get to him.

Thank you all.

MY TOY
    93 Grand Cherokee
    3rd Build of the Year Under way in the underlined
    HU-Eclipse CD2000
    Mid-MA audio 6.5" components
    AMP-Tsunami 1100d
    Sub-Orion P10 dual 2 (@4ohm)
    Box-Sub up port back..

REFS-
    Bought- HawaiianHaole,ABSOLUTEAUDIO,DeViOuSoNe
    Sold to- Pro-rabbit,CRXBMPN<--> (and bought from)

MEMBER SCENCE 2002, lost the old s/n

Jeeper94 is offline NE Car Audio = Loud Crowd

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: DeViOuSoNe = A-

Up-on further inspection it was a stripped wire solder into place. This solder and wire or so called *tinsel* lasted me 2 mins of play time. As stated before it looked crappy, and well it was.
    Im very disapointed. Now is it recone time all ****ing ready ? Its very close to the cone and Im Unsure if it can be re-solderd.
    My beef is. This would of happened either way. With or with out the mix up that happened in the first place..

Compared to my daily 10" Depth Charge sub with MA Audio Dust cap.

After 2 mins of play time

And here is another shot

MY TOY
    93 Grand Cherokee
    HU-Eclipse CD2000
    AMP-Tsunami 1100d
    Box-Sub up port back..

REFS-

DeViOuSoNe is offline What's a Subwoofer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats how i bought it. And it was shipped on Thursday before the 4th. They did not do ground FRIDAY, Saturday, or Sunday.

I got it from ummmm hold on Ill edit this. chithead81 in the exact same condition you got it in.

and I NEVER SAID 1 SPOT

"RE is in Great condition with some MINOR scuffs on the surround, Tinsel was also re soldered, does not slap or take away any performance."

quoted from one of the 5 threads I made trying to sell it.

And actually if you look around, I have posted a picture of that more than one time. I did not know it was stripped wire. I was told it was soldered not redone, Or I would not of bought the **** thing.

Ref's

DBman150, Nvruckus, Iceteebone, Army-Killa, Sxkicker89, Hoxie 08, BLD125, Yunvme666, Verlander, Ace_800, Duke, FrostyLemonade, Nmbr1Spt, chithead81, Calikid ....PLus many more....

mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeViOuSoNe View Post
    Thats how i bought it. And it was shipped on Thursday before the 4th. They did not do ground FRIDAY, Saturday, or Sunday.

I got it from ummmm hold on Ill edit this. chithead81 in the exact same condition you got it in.

and I NEVER SAID 1 SPOT

"RE is in Great condition with some MINOR scuffs on the surround, Tinsel was also re soldered, does not slap or take away any performance."

And actually if you look around, I have posted a picture of that more than one time. I did not know it was stripped wire. I was told it was soldered not redone, Or I would not of bought the **** thing.
    so how long did you use it like this ?

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324963

Thread I Bought it from. I thought i read it as 1 solder. it was *Solder on (1) one tinsel. My fault I will edit that..

Either way it lasted 2 mins at less then the 1krms. ****** ****ing luck? ****** ****ing solder job. If it was not done by you then great. Thats why I did not change it from A- to F+
    Also You said it would be shipped out then. they may not have deliverd from friday to (4th to 6th) sunday. How ever. It would of gone into there system 4 days prior. the the 4th. On siad delivery date. I dont belive that would stop anything. And I dont see why it would all of a sudden hit there system 3 days after there non delivery days because of the holiday if it was sent out on the 31st like said.

MY TOY
    93 Grand Cherokee
    HU-Eclipse CD2000
    AMP-Tsunami 1100d
    Box-Sub up port back..

REFS-

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    I told him I only put it in the car to test it. And that was qouted from chithead, who I bought it from. I didnt even want the thing. I got it in a trade, Never had a sub like it. So like I have said you need to talk to him, and I will as well.

Ref's

DBman150, Nvruckus, Iceteebone, Army-Killa, Sxkicker89, Hoxie 08, BLD125, Yunvme666, Verlander, Ace_800, Duke, FrostyLemonade, Nmbr1Spt, chithead81, Calikid ....PLus many more....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    Good question

MY TOY
    93 Grand Cherokee
    HU-Eclipse CD2000
    AMP-Tsunami 1100d
    Box-Sub up port back..

REFS-

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and I NEVER SAID 1 SPOT

Sorry for not looking at other post's on the tinsel. I figured it would be in the thread if it was bad enough. As I said a 50/50 at fault there for me not asking for a picture and you not posting one in the actual forsale thread.

2nd Im not mad at you. I guess Im disapointed Ill have to get in touch with the guy you got it from a little later the wife needs to go to the store and shes starting to get a little upset Im on here.

MY TOY
    93 Grand Cherokee
    HU-Eclipse CD2000
    AMP-Tsunami 1100d
    Box-Sub up port back..

REFS-

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do me a favor please, Pull out the shipping label. And look at the one behind it! it still has the one from the first time there. And I dropped it off the 3rd around 5 O clock, to late for a driver to pick up.....So NO it would not of went into the system until monday. Like it did.

Ref's

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok well Pm me and we will both talk to him.

I traded him a KICKER sx1250.1 for it. And never used it but to test like I told you. I looked at it and it looked like it had been soldered, I have never seen a tinsel that has been re soldered, so I would not know. If i new it was that ******, I would of told him in the begining. I still have the pics that he sent when I got it, if need be.

Ref's

dcole18 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats not a hard fix... i poasted how to do it in the other thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As posted in othere thread

IF you cant do it, and find someone who can, I will split the price with you.

Ref's

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok well Pm me and we will both talk to him.

I traded him a KICKER sx1250.1 for it. And never used it but to test like I told you. I looked at it and it looked like it had been soldered, I have never seen a tinsel that has been re soldered, so I would not know. If i new it was that ******, I would of told him in the begining. I still have the pics that he sent when I got it, if need be.
    Give me an hour or so.. No negative feed back on your part. im still posting you as a good seller. The wife is mad I gotta head out.. But I will be back to take care of this just like beofore.

MY TOY
    93 Grand Cherokee
    HU-Eclipse CD2000
    AMP-Tsunami 1100d
    Box-Sub up port back..

REFS-

Closed Thread

User Tag List