Closed Thread

Reload Thread: CJ8501 Feedback Thread

CJ8501 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CJ8501 Feedback Thread

Feedback for me. I'll be pm'ing everyone I have done business with to please post in this thread to make it easier for future buyers/sellers to see the honest and great person I am.

bmxbikes
    davidtemple
    perry22131
    six501
    Tinley Jake

I know there are about 10 others, but stupid me had to clear out my message box and lost all of their screen names. I know I sold about 20 pairs of Gold terminals to various people here, along with some RCA cables and other things. Please post in here if I haven't listed you. Thanks!

Caraudio.com Refs: AllStar1500bd (sold HTPC), bmxbikes(Bought Alpine IDA-X001) davidtemple (sold Alpine 9855), perry22131 (Traded Xbox Games), six501(Bought Hard drives), Tinley Jake (Sold Alpine 9887), Jeremy M (Sold 30GB iPod), Greggk (sold Cerwin Vega XL600.1 amp)
    Nissanclub Refs (User name: ChrisM): wickedsr20, NipsirC04, Flame1 x2, dbthump, bobdole- All sold items to
    Mp3car.com Refs: Over 30+ (search CJ8501)
    Ebay: CJ8501:126 rating
    Paypal Verified

AllStar1500bd is offline Times have changed

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: CJ8501 Feedback Thread

Bought a home theater PC from CJ.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...highlight=htpc

Computer was just as described. He even went the extra mile to install some codecs as well as did some other little things that really sweetened the deal for me. He packed the PC very well and made sure to keep in contact with me the whole time. One of the best transactions I've done on CA.com! Will definitely do business with him again if any more good deals pop up

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

(ie: you steal from me, I kill you). srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerSoItBump View Post
    I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Sorry for being the typical white person.

CJ8501 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: CJ8501 Feedback Thread

Thanks AllStar. Enjoy the PC!

Caraudio.com Refs: AllStar1500bd (sold HTPC), bmxbikes(Bought Alpine IDA-X001) davidtemple (sold Alpine 9855), perry22131 (Traded Xbox Games), six501(Bought Hard drives), Tinley Jake (Sold Alpine 9887), Jeremy M (Sold 30GB iPod), Greggk (sold Cerwin Vega XL600.1 amp)
    Nissanclub Refs (User name: ChrisM): wickedsr20, NipsirC04, Flame1 x2, dbthump, bobdole- All sold items to
    Mp3car.com Refs: Over 30+ (search CJ8501)
    Ebay: CJ8501:126 rating
    Paypal Verified

Closed Thread