i trade him my re mt for a sundown 1500d shipped the sub out on 6/26/2008 and he said he will ship out when he receive the sub but...this is wat he said
yeah i can get it out today bit he didnt come home for break yet. But i actually wanted to ask you a question/ favor, Since i dont have another 1 ohm stable amp to power this yet would you mind/would it be ok for me to wait until tomorrow to ship it out just so that i can hear the mt on 1500w to see how it sounds? Just so I can judge what kinda power i really think i need. I'm trying to keep electrical upps to a minimum. so if it sounds good on 1500 i might just get something that 2000 and wait a while until i get more moonies for electrial upps until i go for 3k or so.
yeah i got to test it out late last night, i was at work all day. It makes some noise but, I can def tell that It need wayyyy more powwa. obviously it sunday so no shipping but monday it will be on the way to you.
so i said ok that will be cool trying to nice then on monday can you ship it out then no more response to my pms or anything last time he log in was 6/30/2008
just trying to put this out there
SOLD TO:nutnbutcustm(massive d400x), hemi=22s(2 mt motors), JB513, lil_italy773, TSGP, NewAgeKing, jeres313, sjobas, hornedfrog1985
BOUGHT FROM: RE XXX(mt motor), us3, brtnboarder3241, Thelow, lvfive.o, Paaco1981, CRXBMPN, infamous_e46, k_schutte,Grinder1989