Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Member Vernisog Is A Scammer...please Help Needed From All That Have Dealt With Him

olddog is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Member Vernisog Is A Scammer...please Help Needed From All That Have Dealt With Him

Hi,
    I need some help guys. i sent him payment for an item only to realise he collected payment from another member also and wont reply to me for days..did u deal with him in the past? do u have any info on him. Here is the thread that will give full detail on the matter.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319194

thanks
    olddog

edzy is offline SPL Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Member Vernisog Is A Scammer...please Help Needed From All That Have Dealt With H

If its in a paypal claim, his account may be on hold. Wait the 10 days, you get your cash back, Providing he has it in his paypal account.

Nothing to see here, Move along.

olddog is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Member Vernisog Is A Scammer...please Help Needed From All That Have Dealt With H

Quote Originally Posted by edzy View Post
    If its in a paypal claim, his account may be on hold. Wait the 10 days, you get your cash back, Providing he has it in his paypal account.
    i sent the payment late wednesday night. and it got accepted same or next day. it does take a couple of days for it to transfer to his account and am not sure if it has been transferred to his account but the alleged owner of the paypal account: "Anthony Cortez" says he recieved an e-mail from paypal saying i opened a dispute and that the funds are on hold cos of the dispute and that he has no idea what the deal is cos he never did any deal or sold anything but he wants to resolve it. well, i e-mailed him back saying if it was someone who hacked into his account he needed to change his password but the good thing was that he stated that the funds were still in his account on hold. (so am hoping he doesn't come up with another story saying it was withdrawn or something).
    i told him if he was not aware of the situation all he had to do was do a refund and send me back the money and be wary of his account.
    i left him my number and requested his. but no reply yet.
    should i escalte it to a claim now or wait a while to see where the dispute goes.
    paypal says i have 20days to escalate to a claim. if Vernisog does not log on here today to air things out, then i know for sure there is something wrong and will escalate to a claim.
    please advice...
    some people have him in their sigs as references, can u guys please chime in on any info....

thanks
    olddog

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, File a claim imeadiatly. After 10 days they will refund the money. Also send a money request to the seller. Its 10 days from when you file a claim, so file. Paypal will email the seller, if he dont replay in 10 days, they will issue a reversal. providing he has funds in his paypal account. He may still have it in there if they put a hold on it, Hopefully that means he cant transfer it out of the account.

olddog is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edzy View Post
    Yes, File a claim imeadiatly. After 10 days they will refund the money. Also send a money request to the seller. Its 10 days from when you file a claim, so file. Paypal will email the seller, if he dont replay in 10 days, they will issue a reversal. providing he has funds in his paypal account. He may still have it in there if they put a hold on it, Hopefully that means he cant transfer it out of the account.
    Thanks for the info bro.
    I filed a dispute this morning which i guess sent the email out to the paypal account holder and then he e-mails saying he doesn't know about and all that. i give hime my number and ask him to do a refund but haven't heard from him. so i called paypal and spoke to a rep.
    i have escaltated it to a claim. The account holder in his e-mail told me the funds were on hold so i guess the "scammer" didn't have enough time to move it to his account.
    i hope they do a reversal if he doesn't reply.
    in regards to sending hima money request, i don't think its worth it because he wouldn't be able to send funds since his account is on hold.
    the thing the guy's account has been active for over 3years and has over 20 verifications.
    am beginning to think mabe Vernisog actually hacked into the guys account and since he wouldnt have access to his bank account if the funds were withdrawn, he would simply use it to buy something else on the internet and the original paypal acount holder would not even know anything happened or his account was used. But who knows, at this point, i don't know who is who...
    thank God i didn't wait to get some story on how he has shipped off and then waited 10days too late for paypal.
    hopefully i can get my money back...
    it's funny the other member "claydog" has not responded on both threads i started and he claims to have been scammed too....
    i asked him which paypal account he sent funds to but i haven't gotten a response: which makes me suspect something....
    and with the number of people that have Vernisog as their refs in their sigs, none have nothing to say?

olddog

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well good luck with that.

Closed Thread

User Tag List