Reload Thread: Memphisflex

grizzjwill is offline Beatin down the block

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Memphisflex

Quote Originally Posted by MEMPHISFLEX View Post
    Thanks bud ^^^,i have never stiffed anybody, they have always got a refund, or there product, sometimes things take a lil longer to ship out or something comes up, but never totally screwed anybody over!
    So the op of this thread and the other people from here and ROE ALL got there money back or there product?

h/u-Kenwood exceleon kdc-x591
    6x8-kenwoods
    6x9-kenwoods
    sub-15" AQ Hd3
    box-5.2cu @ 34hz
    amp-Cadence zrs-8
    Wiring-knukonceptz 1/0 gauge
    electrical-Big 3

MEMPHISFLEX is offline -------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grizzjwill View Post
    So the op of this thread and the other people from here and ROE ALL got there money back or there product?
    Yes they all got there product or there money, i never screwed anybody over!!! had some misunderstandings and hard times, but never nothing that never got worked out!

Vindaturk is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MEMPHISFLEX View Post
    He filed a claim, and got a refund, and the amp!!! But im hoping he sends the money back, LOL
    I never got a refund Caylor. I did a paypal claim on the 3rd of May. 1)you did not answer the phone. 2) you lied about shipping, tracking numbers, you lied and said your gf shipped it, and came up with the "Real" tracking number the same day it came in. 3) You only shipped off the amp because I put in that paypal claim against you or whoever Eric Mills is. I am assuming Eric Joe Mills is R/t Pimp, and he must have gotten in your *** about having a paypal claim against him. The package was not shipped off until May 6th, thats after all the phone calls, threads posted and private messages that you either ignored or lied to me about.

If you want to be civil I can be civil. But do not try and save face by bad mouthing me. Especially saying I got a refund and the amp like you did nothing wrong. I did get the amp, but not a refund from paypal. To be perfectly honest I should make you wait 23 days or so until I drop the paypal claim. Just like you made me wait to ship off my amp. But for real this has nothing to do with Eric Mills or Rt Pimp, this is between us, Caylor. When we talked on the phone I had the impression you were a man of your word. Why blow all that for nothing? Honestly (words, how we conduct ourselves) are the only things we are remembered by. Why ruin all that for a bunch of b-s?

Or you could totally never do anything like this to anybody and I will drop this. Cause this is b-s man and nobody should have to go through this. You know you wouldn't want to.

MEMPHISFLEX is offline -------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never bad mouthed you, sorry, thats just what paypal shows, that the money was refunded, and the paypal account was locked, so ill have to figure it out, and the paypal account is R/T pimps (Erics) so ill talk to him tomorrow, but your more than happy to call me right now and we can talk!!

dbman150 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

imo i think u should stop selling on here tell you get your stuff around man

refs are matrxxdude(2) jiggy2dmax voanightmare viper118 CELLERBR eatank Keifersracing(3) asaner85 DeViOuSoNe pitckblack98 John3000 PhatTonyDeMarco xxxpower woc47 hc3 shallowfu Twistid uncfanforlife07 skeptikal(6) bigj06040 Keefy248 (TEAM H&K aka SHawk) keefy248 Lance squeak9798
    Xtremebass5 jailhouseracer8 grimreper9120030 slam330

07 dodge dokota
    quadcab
    15 HDC3
    fusion 2500 d
    2 pair of fusion 6.5s
    0/1 stinger
    big 3
    splc 75
    splc 22

6TH PLACE IN 07 FOR 139.9 BASSRACE

Closed Thread