Hifonics BXi1608 FOR SALE
    feedback

Jdm94Coupe is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: xbearxlawls feedback thread

Good Honest seller..... i would buy from again, and definitely stayed in touch!

When i was talking about the packing i didnt mean to make you feel like a bad seller, because that wasnt the case at all..... it was just that the sub was definitely heavier then the box should be supporting but it got here ok and no issues at all!

-TwaN

Refs
    xtremebassjunky, sundownz, ripskip, king24, Dtour, T9X, dbaudio, Justin89T, GabeC, path2spl, mavssolja, TheLow, xbearxlawls, Subst4nce, mar424, blazeplacid, bur1196, smiley2186, Ledoux289, nelson29, sirsaechao, trumpet, fredric.poulter

alxmlr789 is offline 6>5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: xbearxlawls feedback thread

Good guy here, I went out on a limb and trusted someone with a low post count *knock on wood*. I shipped my ZX1500.1 and he sent the money order the same day. Worked out well for the both of us.

Good buyer.

Bought: Tweet02 (x2), bjfish11, pboulos(x3), baseballer1100, ibanender, Duece212, gitusum, jmanjr, Dalucifer, KPR10is, Megalomaniac, oxsign, jmanpc, hoss, 2002xlt, mobeious
    Sold: Mike dressure, Dejawiz, Lax916, Calikid, 88irocZ, lammy, Oxsign, Jblanford, JohnnyBASS, Rocky 59, Megalomaniac, tRdoc, 350_regal, oxsign, sundownz, dont smoke crack, Good*bad*Ugly*, ryanroma, 96TL, VQ35max, Deuce212, darkist240sx, Jhughes, SPY, Gongos, 04silverz, SirJoseph8989, Theothermike (x2), sgdenny, mgbcs, uncfanforlife07, NMBR1SPT, Nukeitall (x2), glasjaw, NeedDirections
    Traded: Rtilaree, mike dressure, megalomaniac, wheeler

Feedback thread = http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224101

Closed Thread