User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Reload Thread: Trade agreement between jaredspl & FASTIMES.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trade agreement between jaredspl & FASTIMES.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredspl View Post
    what do I owe you money for.
    worked it out
    Last edited by Trez0r; 04-07-2008 at 09:04 PM.

04 Nissan Sentra
    Headunit : Alpine IVA-D105
    Sub Amp : Autotek MM3000.1
    Component Amp: Autotek MM75.2
    Components : 5.25" JL Audio VR's, 6.5" Focal 165KPS
    Sub : 2x 12" Audioque HDC3's
    Optima Yellowtop in the back
    EA 180 Amp Alt

Refs: volonau, sxkicker89, JBLCamry, profundus-sanus, tommy21077, LopezEl, R0ID_RAGE, garettpf, Coolwazab, lil_italy773, chaunb3400, Joe89

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trez0r View Post
    When you bought that csx off ebay and we had a big argument how shipping was 107.xx but you insisted on paying 65.00.

Even though I stated in the auction IN BOLD LETTERS that the shipping wasnt accurate and to e-mail me for a shipping quote. So I ended up paying 107.xx shipping, when you only paid me 65.00.

Yeah, thats me douche.
    send me your paypal addy and we will get squared away right now.

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

money sent thanks for calling me a douche. lol

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bad lol

Jared = good guy

04 Nissan Sentra
    Headunit : Alpine IVA-D105
    Sub Amp : Autotek MM3000.1
    Component Amp: Autotek MM75.2
    Components : 5.25" JL Audio VR's, 6.5" Focal 165KPS
    Sub : 2x 12" Audioque HDC3's
    Optima Yellowtop in the back
    EA 180 Amp Alt

Refs: volonau, sxkicker89, JBLCamry, profundus-sanus, tommy21077, LopezEl, R0ID_RAGE, garettpf, Coolwazab, lil_italy773, chaunb3400, Joe89

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FASTIMES is calmed down now and we are working things out. please refrain from saying anything if you are not either one of us. thanks

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as far as Team h&k **** off.

This explains Jared all too well and from this post it wasnt just me that sees it.

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FASTIMES is calmed down now and we are working things out. please refrain from saying anything if you are not either one of us. thanks
    wheres my money then H&K?

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wheres my money then H&K?
    You got it. I tried to work with you, and it got me no where but you opening your mouth and treating everyone like crap, do you really want to bring this all up again, I can make sure everyone on this forum is aware of everything? Just let me know.

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    You got it. I tried to work with you, and it got me no where but you opening your mouth and treating everyone like crap, do you really want to bring this all up again, I can make sure everyone on this forum is aware of everything? Just let me know.
    have you sold much recently?
    for everyones curiousity I still havent got my money and its been 3 months. just thought I should mention. but oh well. our business is done.

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you sold much recently?
    for everyones curiousity I still havent got my money and its been 3 months. just thought I should mention. but oh well. our business is done.
    I dont owe you money! I shipped your subs the day after you paid, then you get them and complain, then it takes you 4 weeks to find pics of the broken subs. Fed Ex packaged the subs and I insured them for every penny you spent on them. Fed Ex kept telling me you were suppose to contact them with pics of the original packaging and product. And I have sold plenty, and everyone is satisfied! Your the only one out of the last 50-60 people I have delt with that is "disatisfied". You filed a claim with paypal 5 minutes after the subs arrived at your house. Then an hour after that was the first thing I heard about it. How shady does it seem when you file a paypal claim instantly before you even talk to me??? I just dont want to see anyone else have to go through this same thing!

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    I dont owe you money! I shipped your subs the day after you paid, then you get them and complain, then it takes you 4 weeks to find pics of the broken subs. Fed Ex packaged the subs and I insured them for every penny you spent on them. Fed Ex kept telling me you were suppose to contact them with pics of the original packaging and product. And I have sold plenty, and everyone is satisfied! Your the only one out of the last 50-60 people I have delt with that is "disatisfied". You filed a claim with paypal 5 minutes after the subs arrived at your house. Then an hour after that was the first thing I heard about it. How shady does it seem when you file a paypal claim instantly before you even talk to me??? I just dont want to see anyone else have to go through this same thing!
    get out of my thread dude. our business is over nobody cares.

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get out of my thread dude. our business is over nobody cares.
    Exactly! Peace

Back up and going.....

References

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5