Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: mrwigglezdj

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: mrwigglezdj - no communication - Sold me a non working amp, and is ignoring my ca

Quote Originally Posted by Supergumby5000 View Post
    dont bullshit with it, i would just file a claim and get your money back
    Done deal.

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: mrwigglezdj - no communication - Sold me a non working amp, and is ignoring my ca

This is looking real bad.

dbhittin is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so he was at sbn and fcuk the amp up there and sent it to u still?

rollerdj is offline Low End Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iamamp3pimp View Post
    so in the meantime, while he was ignoring me here and over the phone, he broke my amp that he should have shipped out regardless.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/boa...2&#entry291762

awesome.
    thats pretty shatty right there. agreed with above. just do the claim.

Car- Nissan Sentra Spec-V
    HU- Kenwood Excelon XXV-01D
    Front stage- Stock for now
    Amps- Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D
    Substage- Single 12" Sundown X12 Prototype
    Box- 1.75ft^3 Sealed

"Watch the ***** flying twards you, i'm not kidding."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm0C5zxVPw

nope, he wasn't kidding! lawl

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And now he's on the run...Bad Boys Bad Boys what ya gonna do what ya gonna do when ca.com comes for you.

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dam

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

[quote name='iamamp3pimp' date='Apr 6 2008, 12:42 AM' post='295655']
    awesome

so he came, he saw, and he went.

[/quote]
    ...that was on Steve Meade Designs forum

mrwigglezdj is offline bass boxing champ XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, here it is my turn in it all, as far as phone calls are consernd, nextel has my account so ****ed at the moment its not even funny, nextel is telling my phone is on but yet i can not make or recive calls, or use my direct conect, i have them sending me a new phone as of monday but it has yet to make its way to my door so i have not been able to check my voice mails or anything dealing with my phone... im not ignoreing anyone, ca.com is not my normal forum, ive been a member there for years and only have 4-500 posts... turd of a place i only use to sell when im selling, and last time i checked ca i Did not have any pms or anything of the sort. i have not recived any emails or what not.. so i have been unaware of the situation, i have 3 kids at home so im not on 100% of the time like most think, my name might show up, but im not at the pc... my ole lady actually brought this to my attention just a few minutes ago, ive been cooking outside on the grill..and shes been reading on god knows what but im glad she did ..

as far as me being a scammer, anyone that wants to post that i am or act all hard , can straight up **** a nice dirty one.. i dont scam and dont plan on it.. with that coverd..

my brand new amp is not messed up i was haveing issues with it and found that i have 3 bad 6.5s and 2 burned tweets causeing the amp to go into protect, and the stolen amp and amp in question did the exact same thing,

before i shiped the amp out , i did power it up and connected a 6.5 to each speaker term. to double check it powerd up, played the music being played, disconected the amp put it in the plastic wrap, put on the foam end pices and put the foam under the gain end and the top part to cover the gains like i recived origanly. and shiped it so I DID sell and ship a perfect working amp, not a perfect condition cosmeticaly amp which isnt the issue but still ill state that which that issue was the mounting feet but no big deal..
    when i had it connected there was no squeal or anything out of the normal with the amp

youre saying there was a squeal, i guess i can buy that, and now its in protect, i can buy it as well, the only question i have since everything else has been statements, what condition was the box that amp came in? did it look as if ups abused it and treated it like a cheap ***** pullin a train ?.. and do you belive the issue could have came from their handleing methods?.. i did place insurance on the amp for full value. but if you think it was handled properly .. ship it back to me, and when i do recive the amp i will reinburse you the 200 you paid and an extra 18 for shiping charges so i will give the 220 and call it done. but if ups ****ed it up by beating the **** out of then they will be paying me.., and the rule of thumb ive learned is dont spend the money you get off selling something untill the buyer gets the item and all is good, and i have yet to touch the money in my paypal from the amp FIY

Proudly americas loudest work van
    2006 iasca bassboxing champion reffs: Lckmyblls,Bbrownderville, woc47,Ali1,Techsys,Cahm Rohn,MK_,toyrunner,boomstang,slpeg,jayisking,king ranch,memphisman00,nubot,bds0688, dwright27,super duper and many more

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

i was just gonna post here....that you did get in touch with me.

now we wait for an answer to what i asked you

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

nah, it didnt look damaged in any way, it looked like they took pretty good care of it.

so since i couldnt get ahold of you, any way that you can send me the money first (paypal) and ill get you a tracking number tonight?

I can understand about the phone as sprint/nextel does ****.

Fedex is open 24 hours, and i have no problem going there to handle this now....

sound good?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I dont mind paying the shipping costs, as thats the normal in the way that these things work anyway..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol well since both smd and here are watching, i posted this over there as well

get me a tracking number showing that it was shiped (and not shiping info provided) that a shiping company has the amp in their posisson and i will send the money to you as soon as i have the tracking number

2006 iasca bassboxing champion reffs: Lckmyblls,Bbrownderville, woc47,Ali1,Techsys,Cahm Rohn,MK_,toyrunner,boomstang,slpeg,jayisking,king ranch,memphisman00,nubot,bds0688, dwright27,super duper and many more

kmanian is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

WOW! I'll keep my opinions to myself though.

Mine is bigger than yours!

Skip01 is offline Diggy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sell it to me!!!!!!

And its *possession*

YOUTUBE VIDZ:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well the last thing im going to do is waste a **** ton of my time on it, i issued the refund of the amp, (money has already been sent) and when im provided the trackin i will also cover the costs to ship it back, and when i get it back ill ship it back out to have it repaired under warrenty.... so it will all work out just fine

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast