Closed Thread

Reload Thread: What do you expect??

Tacosys is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you expect??

I have noticed a lot of negative feedback on here and over at ROE lately. Tell me what you expect when buying from a member of a forum. Here is what I expect. After payment I want to know when it will be shipped, if its not shipped on time I like the person to keep in constant contact with me keeping me updated at all times, and after the item is shipped I expect a tracking number. I don't think that is too much to ask. If anyone here has dealt with me, I pay when I tell you I am going to pay and I ship when I tell you I am going to ship. If there is even a 1 day delay in my shipping I will be sure to contact you and let you know it will not go out until the next day. I just feel that when selling/buying you should always keep each other updated. It only takes 30 seconds to send and email or a pm. I feel that a lot of the negative feedback could be avoided by the buyer/seller sending a simple email or making a phone call.

Deka Intimidator+4 Batcap 2000's, Iraggi 300amp alt, Big 3 (0 Gauge)
    Eclipse CD7000
    Fusion PP 6.5 Comps (Kicks)
    Fusion 1" Tweeters, 2 Dayton 8"(Front)
    SAX-100.4 (highs)
    Refs: Too many to list..
    TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

FASTIMES is offline Still in Dis B!tch.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What do you expect??

NEED A BOX BUILT IN SoCal?... BY AN "EXPERIENCED BUILDER", F*CK THE HATERS!!!! LMK!....
    Nobody (Beatz) My Prices!!
    REFS----
    SPY, dave_damage, 96MaxGLE, innsanes, HyPnAwTiKpImP, TeamPSI,
    hemi=22s, DBDRAGGUY, tc3k101, skeleto, btdickey99, hoxie08, 01_STL_X, XaznKewLguyX,
    djman37, NightDrifter05, is_250, shiipseki, James Bang, tdawg30, 2002XLT, dbhittin, wu501, galacticmonkey , Craigzter, DB_DRAG_SPL, Goindef154, hoss, CARLITOS, jaredspl, Pl8er, chaunb3400, s Beatz, Supergumby5000, dbman150, CRXBMPN , Earthman, Korn4Life, W8 a minute , sqhertz , vitveet, Grinder1989, ProjectPechkin, cashflow101, Beerdrnkr....MORE.

Screnzo is offline What happened in here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tacosys View Post
    I have noticed a lot of negative feedback on here and over at ROE lately. Tell me what you expect when buying from a member of a forum. Here is what I expect. After payment I want to know when it will be shipped, if its not shipped on time I like the person to keep in constant contact with me keeping me updated at all times, and after the item is shipped I expect a tracking number. I don't think that is too much to ask. If anyone here has dealt with me, I pay when I tell you I am going to pay and I ship when I tell you I am going to ship. If there is even a 1 day delay in my shipping I will be sure to contact you and let you know it will not go out until the next day. I just feel that when selling/buying you should always keep each other updated. It only takes 30 seconds to send and email or a pm. I feel that a lot of the negative feedback could be avoided by the buyer/seller sending a simple email or making a phone call.
    Yep, I think this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell, other than a well packed item is to be expected also. Heck, I'm fine with waiting a bit longer on shipping if they need time to package it adequately.

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

Tacosys is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^Up for some fresh eyes.

Deka Intimidator+4 Batcap 2000's, Iraggi 300amp alt, Big 3 (0 Gauge)
    Eclipse CD7000
    Fusion PP 6.5 Comps (Kicks)
    Fusion 1" Tweeters, 2 Dayton 8"(Front)
    SAX-100.4 (highs)
    Refs: Too many to list..
    TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

yama168 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump for the op he did what he said and said what he did.........

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian
    My Life Hawaiian
    Was Born Hawaiian
    Will Die Hawaiian

Refs.- DeuceLee, Tapout, IonSQL, SoundSplinter, Tacosys, DD_Dave, zins184, mazzasec, hotsizzle56, Sundown

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is how I have been doing my business on here. I sometimes think I update too much. Is that possible, lol!

Stoke is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is how I do my business, too, as I would like the people I'm dealing with to do the same....

Closed Thread