Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 99oldsintrigue = Great Seller

310w6 is offline 12.90 A/M B18C1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 99oldsintrigue = Great Seller

very stand up guy kept his words and did what he said, so I waited a few days just like he said to... do not hesistate to deal with this good guy. Thumbs up in my book thanks dude

References...
    Sold To: matthewo,nsxxtreme,Platniumxpimp,LowLinc,percision ,
    Mr T,KingDiamond,jeffry1970,James Bang,Beerdrnkr,captainobvious!,Switt23,infinitymob ile,SPY,Here-I-Come,Biowaste,NewAgeKing,cschnider,dragnix,LCat,fr kkevin,phensway,Jake Papa,Aaron'z 2.5RS,RabidE,revrider1,SPL-Master,it lbs,jdawg,KyleBechtold,Ryan from Ohio,BoostedSC,dansoi,ashunte23,slickpulla1582,Ron meister,Brian_smith06,5dollapizza,tples65,newtitan

Bought From: drake78,SB3BabyHuey,99oldsintrigue,fanninator,dalu cifer,BLD 25,matthewo,iamamppimp,ampjunkielikeme,SPY,budahbu ddy803,profoundwill,hasa68mustang,apsabr

Traded With: LowLinc,SPY,phensway,vickman08,Louisiana_CRX,Anony mous User,bassman_soundki,newtitan

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: 99oldsintrigue = Great Seller

Thanks again

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Closed Thread