Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I just got scammed JT1979

Quote Originally Posted by JT1979 View Post
    call them tomorrow and give them the number I give you. there is a US at the end of the number as well, but not sure if you will need that. they told my wife, it could be tracked using that.

It was shipped Priority mail, $400 Ins., Sig. Conf., but was more than the $24 you paid. For what reasons, I do not know.

I didnt think it charged the phone to send pics, but it does. At the time I did not know this. It costs .25 per pic text. I cannot add .50 to the phone, only $20 min., so I am not adding $20 for .50 worth of pics. Like I have stated before. I am not here to try and rip ne one off, you will get your amp returned (shipped today) and you should get mine as well. If not, then I will take that up with USPS. Someone better figure something out there. Ins, is Ins. If its lost, then they owe me another amp or $400. I have my paperwork, so they will have no choice.

If you need the number again, let me know as I have it written down in my wallet until I know that you have signed for it and received it.
    got a scanner?

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Express- is offline ******

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JT1979 View Post
    call them tomorrow and give them the number I give you. there is a US at the end of the number as well, but not sure if you will need that. they told my wife, it could be tracked using that.

It was shipped Priority mail, $400 Ins., Sig. Conf., but was more than the $24 you paid. For what reasons, I do not know.

I didnt think it charged the phone to send pics, but it does. At the time I did not know this. It costs .25 per pic text. I cannot add .50 to the phone, only $20 min., so I am not adding $20 for .50 worth of pics. Like I have stated before. I am not here to try and rip ne one off, you will get your amp returned (shipped today) and you should get mine as well. If not, then I will take that up with USPS. Someone better figure something out there. Ins, is Ins. If its lost, then they owe me another amp or $400. I have my paperwork, so they will have no choice.

If you need the number again, let me know as I have it written down in my wallet until I know that you have signed for it and received it.
    I got the numbers. But it is impossible to track a package by the insurance number. That is the number in the computer system so if that package gets lost they can refrence it. It's not for tracking purposes. Again it makes me wonder why someone who works there said you can track with insurance when you obviously cannot. This is entirely too fishy. I paid $26 to ship the amp to you and a deivery confirmation is 65cents.. You knew this was where it all got fuked up from the beginning with lack of tracking number and to not get one for an extra 65cents is just ****** man.. Did she ship it Priority mail or Parcel Post?

Refs: jblanford, oglejust, sundownz, hoxie08, pioneerpimp, alxmlr, Brett A, Cody Scott, bumpin150s, (so many more lost in the midst of the MOD Rampage)

Express- is offline ******

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jadon087 View Post
    got a scanner?
    im sure not, I have heard every excuse in the book by now. I really wish he would just tell me he failed to ship it and apologies with a valid return number.

Johnny.. What was the insurance number for the insurance on the JL 1000/1? I will tell them that we have a lost package and give them that number. If that number comes up invalid then no doubt 100% scam. Please no more excuses. Just give me the numbers man.

Refs: jblanford, oglejust, sundownz, hoxie08, pioneerpimp, alxmlr, Brett A, Cody Scott, bumpin150s, (so many more lost in the midst of the MOD Rampage)

inapontiac is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"To catch a Scammer"

wheeler8921 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol tell me about it... ok im back on my regular name, hopefully I don't get banned anymore, this will prolly be confusing for many, but wheeler8921 = Express-

Car: 2004 BMW (E46) 325i
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Sub: JL 12W7
    Amp: JL 1000/1
    Box: ~1.75 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good night, i'll review in the morning..

REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

mavster is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

why not use a real service like UPS or Fedex...?

guess that would have been difficult...?

Ride: 2001 Nissan Altima GXE
    HeadUnit: Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Components: Blaupunkt VC660s
    Front Components Amplifier: Blaupunkt THA2125
    Subwoofer: JBL GTO1204BP-D
    Subwoofer Amplifier: Blaupunkt THA475

refs: Nismos14, Zeuslicious, perfecxionX, almond, brchd, RoLLaxPhile, Ultimate157, kmanian, slammed, 528hz, abdulwq, LopezEL, brazilianguy, kovemaster559, Earthman, jrgreene1968, ampjunkielikeme.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess the UPS clerk would have stopped me at the counter and said, "Woah buddy, I wouldn't send this amplifier out to a guy you traded on caraudio.com.. I have a hunch he's trying to scam you!" I'll try that next time, thanks.

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still viewing the thread but no response. i dont understand why its so difficult to just give the man a tracking number, if all you say is true this can all be ended by looking at your receipt and giving the man his tracking number.

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBDRAGGUY View Post
    There should be a couple of stand out members here from Florida that wouldn't mind paying a visit to this guy. Internet cowards tend to fold when someone is standing in front of them, no screen or keyboard to hide behind.
    hey now, my freedom isnt worth losing because this guy failed to do some research now, is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whose freedom is lost? It's my fault that I got scammed? Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. No ones fault but the scammer himself. I talked to him on the phone and he sounded legit. Because I trusted someone and they failed me doesn't mean it's my fault. If you care to read his feedback thread, which I did before hand, you will see many other have done business with him and have had positive results, so how would this be my fault in the least?

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so any news on the tracking number?

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by na_rsx View Post
    so any news on the tracking number?
    thats a negative. I will try calling the fort white post office during break today, but i think they close at 5. I work at 4 but will definitly call tomorrow.

lysfys is offline Low Ball Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

mmmmm i think that i told u before this guy is a scammer and u didnt believe well i just entered to this site to buy things as u can see in all my posts thas all i want and when i saw in a post i can do a research about this guy that stole me 500 dolars i did it to realize that is the same guy in this site so im telling u again dont trust him and ban him yeah i may be a mexican but anytime u can do bussiness with me and i will never take ur money away i just want to make bussiness thanks again

lysfys is offline Low Ball Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

and if some body can give me true name and address of this guy ill appreciatte it a lot because im going to take my money in person and take other things from him lol

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

User Tag List