Closed Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Attention volstitan908

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attention volstitan908

Something like that can not simply break in transit, I'm going to say that it was broken before it was even sold but with that set aside... You should know if you have ever purchased anything on this forum(which Im assuming you havent) the buyer always states it is fully functional or not, or there is a chance of it not working upon arrival. Thats just how we do it here, saves the sellers *** incase there is an issue but he said it was 100% working and it is not now so that is his problem not the buyers.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Something like that can not simply break in transit, I'm going to say that it was broken before it was even sold but with that set aside... You should know if you have ever purchased anything on this forum(which Im assuming you havent) the buyer always states it is fully functional or not, or there is a chance of it not working upon arrival. Thats just how we do it here, saves the sellers *** incase there is an issue but he said it was 100% working and it is not now so that is his problem not the buyers.

- Why can't it break in transit...it was loose afterall. That's the point.

- Your guessing it was broke before hand. Just guessing.

- There is obviously a chance of it not working on arrival or shortly thereafter...agian the thing is loose. A reasonable buyer doesn't need someone to tell him things could go from bad to worse. It's allready broke...it ain't getting any better during the commute!

H/U: Premier P9 DEX
    Interconnects: Digital Coax, Symbalinc, Monster Cable
    Processing: Premier P9 DEQ
    Line Drivers: Zapco SLB TP4's (2)
    Front Stage: MBQ tweets, HAT 3"
    MidBass: Dynaudio MW 170's
    SubBass: IDMAX 12's (2)
    Amplification: Zapco C2K

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think about it.

If someone sold you an amp telling you that the RCAs are loose, then would you not negotiate the price assuming that the amp will need to be repaired sooner or later?

That's exactly what the buyer did. Negotiated price for a damaged amp that needed to be repaired.

Then suppose the amp shows up and works for a week then needs to be repaired. I think we can all agree that the buyer should pay for it himself right? And he'd use the money that he saved negotiating the price of the amp, right?

So now lets assume that the seller lied and sold him an amp that didn't have merely loose RCAs but severed RCA's.

What's the difference? Either way the seller negotiated the repair price of the amp when buying...up front.

So what, in one case he got a little bit of use out of the amp. Good for him, bonus!

The point is...the buyer allready accounted for repair costs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onegr8greekguy View Post
    - Why can't it break in transit...it was loose afterall. That's the point.

- Your guessing it was broke before hand. Just guessing.

- There is obviously a chance of it not working on arrival or shortly thereafter...agian the thing is loose. A reasonable buyer doesn't need someone to tell him things could go from bad to worse. It's allready broke...it ain't getting any better during the commute!
    -First off, if you can explain to me how a piece in this circled area can go from loose but working to completly broken and cut off, while in transit I will give you a public apology until then the seller claims responsability just like any seller on here would for the same thing.

- Secondly, I am not guessing this I am saying it. I have worked on amps for several years and although I am not the best in the world at repairing them I can say that the damage done, there is a very high percentage it was done while the seller owned it. But yet again if it was in transit it is still the seller fault, I remember seeing the for sale add and the seller described the amp as perfect working 100% minus the loose RCAs.

- Finally, the seller should have stated there was a good chance of the amp not working upon arrival, instead his add was misleading and made it seem as though all that was need is a simple fix to the RCAs and it was like new.

Either way the seller has not defended himself more and has been very sketch about making the money just dissapear. It is quite obvious to anyone who has any experience on this forum that this was a indeed a sketchy deal and a scam.

Your the only one taking his side and you appear to be a newb not only to this site but to online sales. Sellers have to cover there *** on here and state any possible thing that could happen when the seller arrives. Simply put he didn't and now he needs to refund the money or help with repair. Any good seller would have absolutly no issue with immediatly following up and helping.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think about it.

If someone sold you an amp telling you that the RCAs are loose, then would you not negotiate the price assuming that the amp will need to be repaired sooner or later?

That's exactly what the buyer did. Negotiated price for a damaged amp that needed to be repaired.

Then suppose the amp shows up and works for a week then needs to be repaired. I think we can all agree that the buyer should pay for it himself right? And he'd use the money that he saved negotiating the price of the amp, right?

So now lets assume that the seller lied and sold him an amp that didn't have merely loose RCAs but severed RCA's.

What's the difference? Either way the seller negotiated the repair price of the amp when buying...up front.

So what, in one case he got a little bit of use out of the amp. Good for him, bonus!

The point is...the buyer allready accounted for repair costs.

First off with your attitude I would never buy from you and I am sure very few people on this site would.

Ignore how much he paid as that is irrelevent to this. The fact that he paid less for this amp does not give the seller the right to lie or cheat him. Simple as that, it is bad business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-First off, if you can explain to me how a piece in this circled area can go from loose but working to completly broken and cut off, while in transit I will give you a public apology until then the seller claims responsability just like any seller on here would for the same thing.

- Secondly, I am not guessing this I am saying it. I have worked on amps for several years and although I am not the best in the world at repairing them I can say that the damage done, there is a very high percentage it was done while the seller owned it. But yet again if it was in transit it is still the seller fault, I remember seeing the for sale add and the seller described the amp as perfect working 100% minus the loose RCAs.

- Finally, the seller should have stated there was a good chance of the amp not working upon arrival, instead his add was misleading and made it seem as though all that was need is a simple fix to the RCAs and it was like new.

Either way the seller has not defended himself more and has been very sketch about making the money just dissapear. It is quite obvious to anyone who has any experience on this forum that this was a indeed a sketchy deal and a scam.

Your the only one taking his side and you appear to be a newb not only to this site but to online sales. Sellers have to cover there *** on here and state any possible thing that could happen when the seller arrives. Simply put he didn't and now he needs to refund the money or help with repair. Any good seller would have absolutly no issue with immediatly following up and helping.

- I'm not going to try and explain to you how an item can go from loose to disconnected. It doesn't really need explaination.

- Yes, you are guessing it...unless you personally saw the amp before and after delivery and travelled with it during transit.

- The add was not missleading. Broken things stay broken if not get worse. That's how things work. Common sense.

- I can't comment on why the seller isn't on here argueing...that's his business.

-Regarding your last comment..." Sellers have to cover there *** on here and state any possible thing that could happen when the seller arrives". Really...you think sellers need to state EVERY POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN. Newb or not....I know that's just silly.

- Finally...read my previous post to this please....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For the love of god there is a quote button on here for a reason...use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post

See it works great

ChuteBoxe515 is offline The Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I LOL at this thread because I tried telling all of you idiots in the for sale thread that the amp was messed up...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe515
    I'm the only person worth quoting.
    Wanderlei Silva by banhammer 00:05, R1

Refs: ToxicTuan, DesertHeatRacing, NGSM13, DBFAN187, flatlander, REQ, JackAF13, Skeptical, Mr. Loki, iamaspaceguy, SiX, George, Final Wolf, ElBandito, rollerDJ, djdilliodon, cobra65427289, wowiamanewb, gcadidas13, frito, bigrick31, gauntlet, so many more...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First off with your attitude I would never buy from you and I am sure very few people on this site would.

- I'm not sure why your going down that road, but it's your right to act like a hurt child I suppose.

Ignore how much he paid as that is irrelevent to this. The fact that he paid less for this amp does not give the seller the right to lie or cheat him. Simple as that, it is bad business.

- I think you need to stop 'ignoring' facts and start thinking. After all, it is very relevant.

- You shouldn't call people liars and cheats when there isn't evidence to prove this. It isn't very nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll exercise my right to use 'control c' instead...but for the love of God, thank you for the heads up!

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im really not sure whats so hard to understand. It was supposed to be a 100% working amp, when recieved it wasnt. Doesnt matter that things were loose, that just means that eventually (not as soon as he got it) it MIGHT need repair.

Now, on the other hand, if the amp had been received, he hooked it up, it worked for 5 minutes and THEN quit, its now the buyers problem. But thats not what happened, the amp NEVER worked.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol at this greek guy for being a moron and continuing this fiasco

he bought a 100% working amp, but he got a dead amp

it is either the shipping companies fault cause it broke during shipping or the sellers fault cause it was broken before shipping

either way it isnt rocket science that the buyer is not at fault in any way

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll exercise my right to use 'control c' instead...but for the love of God, thank you for the heads up!

How long have you been on the forums? And how many transactions have you gone through? And more importantly, who the fck are you?

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol at this greek guy for being a moron and continuing this fiasco

he bought a 100% working amp, but he got a dead amp

it is either the shipping companies fault cause it broke during shipping or the sellers fault cause it was broken before shipping

either way it isnt rocket science that the buyer is not at fault in any way

Yeah, it's the shipping companies fault for transporting an allready damaged amp. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast