Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Reload Thread: Iceteebone

nbudros is offline E-THUG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iceteebone

Bought a 9887 and DLS A5 and the the 9887 was bent arms and the a5 has a smashed in corner and bent lips.

BECAUSE 15 SHEETS LETTER RULED PAPER IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE PACKING MATERIAL

He wont talk to me know and says he will file a ups shipping claim if i wana return the items, I offered to let him refund 100$ and ill deal with the non mint stuff and try and get the 9887 to work.

He said hes only claiming a ups claim if i want, but it doesn't give me the equipment to use and doesn't fix the fact its all his fault not ups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Iceteebone

I took these photos at the build day of the amp

Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

Verlander is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Listen here. First I asked for pics of the stuff. You said you would email them to me. Never received an email. Next I told you the items were insured. i would file a claim. UPS most likely would take the items and issue a full refund. You were unsure if you wanted to do that, you would let me know Saturday. Received no word until one of your buddies made a thread and sent me a pm. It is for UPS to decide on the packaging, not you. I have insisted on filing a claim and going from there, but you refuse and just demand $100. How did you come up with $100? Where is an estimate then, that says there is $100 worth of damage?

4. 01-14-2008

Stack That Paper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have one thing to say...

Ive dealt with you both. I know Nick personally, and Ive done transactions with Icetee...

You both need to figure out a resolve and quick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The only thing I'm going to do right now is file a UPS claim. If they do nothing about it, then we'll go from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    The only thing I'm going to do right now is file a UPS claim. If they do nothing about it, then we'll go from there.
    Sounds fair...

But Nick is intitled to a refund if he so choses.

And Nick...dont be a douche, chill and work it out. (lay off the energy drinks)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I still have yet to see pics of the headunit. What is interesting about this, the headunit was supposedly busted to the point where he could barely get the faceplate on. The amp has a couple bumps and he is bitching more about that. Where it gets interesting is I originally wanted $300 for the amp. Well after some thinking I decided to hang on to it. he comes and says he'll give me $400 for it, if that will change my mind. It did. Now he wants the very extra $100 he coughed up to pry it away from me. I paid for insurance for stuff just like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    Sounds fair...

But Nick is intitled to a refund if he so choses.

And Nick...dont be a douche, chill and work it out. (lay off the energy drinks)
    Well now he clusterfucks things by filing a claim.

He would get a refund via UPS. The problem is I don't think he wants to give up the amp, and just wants $100.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know he worked for several hours and got the headunit where the faceplate would be ok.

The amp is clearly damaged.

Either way dude, shipping a headunit with one wrap of bubble wrap around the sides and not the face. The amp sitting in the bottom of a box with just paper wadded up on top is no way to ship anything...EVER.

I would be staying out of this, but I already told you my reasons why I am posting in here. Our transactions, and Nick being a personal friend.

I know the payments were separate so if he wants to keep the head unit whatever...the amp is another story...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why are you people against filing a UPS claim? They will be at your house to inspect the package within a couple business days. Then we go from there. I'm not doing this bullshit of him demanding $100.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also want to add that I have every single pm sent to him, and I never stated the amp to be in mint condition, and nor does it say it on the FS thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search...archid=2834956

I stated the headunit to be in mint condition, he says that is broke and yet doesn't dispute that?

He wrote in the paypal claim, that I stated the amp as mint, which in fact I never did.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. The headunit works I tested it. NO reason to dispute it.

2. The amp is damaged. I wanted 100$ because if i knew it was like that I wouldnt of paid 100. But forget it. Just give me the 400$ that i paid for it.

3. Its your fault you packed it in paper. So refund my 400 and ill ship you the amp back.

4. UPS WILL NOT COVER IT. SIMPLE. IM GOING TO TELL THEM YOU PACKED IT IN PAPER AND THEY WILL SAY SORRY AND ITS YOUR LOSS.

5. My bad I though you said mint. My bad, most people post when corners are smashed in and lips are bent but guess to you thats not important.

SO HERE IS THE SIMPLE ANSWER REFUND ME 400$ and ILL SEND YOU THE AMP

EDIT: I filed a paypal claim because thats who im supposed to claim with. You refund it and ill drop the claim.

Either way I as the buyer am unhappy, so please fix it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    1. The headunit works I tested it. NO reason to dispute it.

2. The amp is damaged. I wanted 100$ because if i knew it was like that I wouldnt of paid 100. But forget it. Just give me the 400$ that i paid for it.

3. Its your fault you packed it in paper. So refund my 400 and ill ship you the amp back.

4. UPS WILL NOT COVER IT. SIMPLE. IM GOING TO TELL THEM YOU PACKED IT IN PAPER AND THEY WILL SAY SORRY AND ITS YOUR LOSS.

5. My bad I though you said mint. My bad, most people post when corners are smashed in and lips are bent but guess to you thats not important.

SO HERE IS THE SIMPLE ANSWER REFUND ME 400$ and ILL SEND YOU THE AMP
    The amp wasn't dented when I shipped it. Why don't you want UPS to come look at it?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ITS YOUR FAULT THEY WONT COVER IT. Its not ****ing rocket science. I DONT WANT UPS TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU DID. Your disregarding your involvement. IF you would of packed it properly we wouldnt be here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    ITS YOUR FAULT THEY WONT COVER IT. Its not ****ing rocket science. I DONT WANT UPS TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU DID. Your disregarding your involvement. IF you would of packed it properly we wouldnt be here.
    How do you know they won't cover it? Now you are just being impossible. UPS will determine if it was packaged properly. I bought insurance in case something like this happened.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast