Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

Quote Originally Posted by 2002XLT View Post
    can you call a lawyer. Or even threaten that you will call a lawyer? Im lucky enough to have a sister and brother in law that are attorneys. And you would be surprised at the change in attitude when threatened with a civil lawsuit. Especially when i tell them its not going to cost me a penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by 22mountaineer View Post
    I agree, I have a family lawyer and he mainly does stuff for free for us and it is amazing the way people start acting when you tell them you have spoke with him on the situation..

This is a multi-million dollar corporation though they will probably tell you "ok call them" and when you come back and havent called they will deff turn you down
    That ***** that you guys take advantage of their generosity like that. One day when you really need them you may dicover that they are no longer taking your calls.

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    That ***** that you guys take advantage of their generosity like that. One day when you really need them you may dicover that they are no longer taking your calls.

Are you kidding me? Its my sister. And its not like i ask every day.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2002XLT View Post

Are you kidding me? Its my sister. And its not like i ask every day.
    No, I am not kidding you. Maybe she does not mind, but if you think about it is not very hard to imagine how this gets old in a dam hurry when your relatives and friends (even someone like a brother, who should know better) calls you over penny ante ****.

rtillaree is offline F***, Strong

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well considering that i have been in a legal lock with UPS over another insurance claim from October 2006. and still have not had that resolved...im probably just going to let it go...it's not worth it...I just cant believe things like this can actually materialize, and UPS will do nothing because it was a franchise store, and they are not affiliated with them...basically UPS stores are just 3rd party shippers that get a break on supplies and shipping costs and provide locations to saturate the market...outside of that, no ties...which is fu*king disgraceful of UPS...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:
    flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:
    Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:
    irnotfob, wizkid, alxmlr789, Flipx99, Twistid

BreakDaLaw is offline Cavalier Killer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

maybe u should burn the store down...that'll show em!!

2001 Cavalier-
    Head Unit- Pioneer DEH-P880PRS
    Frontstage-Coming soon.
    Frontstage Amp-Coming soon.
    Subwoofer-DD 9515f/g
    Box-4.5cubes/40hz
    Subwoofer Amp-AQ2200D
    Eletrical Upgrades-Big 3,2 Runs KnuKonceptz 1/0 KLM Deka/Shocker 9A31

--------------------------------------

Coming soon-

200Amp alty, another 9A31, HC1400, Another AQ2200

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so a guy named Mario called me today while I was at work, he identifies himself as a corperate customer service rep and proceeds to tell me that the corperate office in ATL has been notified of the situation...So I sit there listening to him go through his stuff and then he says this

"after doing a bit a research and trying my best to figure out what is going on, i have found that the package is lost"

no sh*t? i knew that 2 months ago, go on...

haha

eff UPS

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:
    flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:
    Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey , im just chiming in to say im still here, even though im only on like once or twice a week ... atleast since the corporate office is notified mayby that will get some sort of ball rolling?

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so I got a call from a UPS talking head yesterday, the Jugg is officially lost...there is a possibility I could be seeing a check in the mail very soon...the only downfall is that the Check will be cut by UPS, made out to the UPS store (as they are technically the shipper)...I havent been in contact with ANYONE over there at the store in almost 6 weeks...the dumb ***** manager wont return my call and neither will anyone else...so if it gets made out to them, and they have my $$$, how the eff am i supposed to get it?

I asked UPS to bypass that process and just cut me the check, but they wont do it...payment usually takes 3-6 weeks...

so, that is where we are at...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

havent read through muc but im sorry for what happened

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i received a call from UPS services, they again confirm that the package is lost...they will be cutting a check this week i was told, and it should arrive to the UPS store in NC within a week...now if only that UPS store would return my calls...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the UPS store received the check today, for $300.11...so, I guess I should get it within the next 5 months, if I'm lucky...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$300? im almost 99.9% sure i put like 350-450 for insurance...

oh well, atleast your gettin paid! sorry again for the HUGE hassle ! im glad this was all eventually cleared up!

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

finally, after 6 months...got the check today, $300 bucks...

not worth it...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so what are you gonna buy now?

DHL finally cut me a check yesterday and im waiting to get it in the mail, 3 months later, actually 3 1/2 and maybe 4 by the time i actually get it. 160 bucks for a 220 dollar box. Bastids. 60 of which was my shipping cost.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast