Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

Delivered On: 09/28/2007
    Delivered To: ORLANDO, FL, US

i dont live in orlando

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

edit:nevermind its all good, aparently its common practice to reuse shipping numbers... ups confirmed my addy and said its on the way...
    Last edited by Twistid; 09-29-2007 at 08:09 PM.

Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

rtillaree is offline F***, Strong

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ups is some inept assholes...they gave me a bunch of stupid sidetalk...but then i was informed that the package was in transit and is in Jacksonville, however they cannot confirm this until monday...sounds like a big guess to me...but well see...

sorry holmes

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:
    flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:
    Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:
    irnotfob, wizkid, alxmlr789, Flipx99, Twistid

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

edit:

nevermind its all good, aparently its common practice to reuse shipping numbers... ups confirmed my addy and said its on the way...
    Last edited by Twistid; 09-29-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nevermind its all good, aparently its common practice to reuse shipping numbers... ups confirmed my addy and said its on the way...

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

totally redeemed

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:
    flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:
    Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ups just left, gave the woofer a once over, looks to be in excellent shape

goin over to stratsrt01's later to test it out

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

btw this thing is massive, 70 lbs and the magnet is nearly 12" in diameter

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got my Jugg yesterday, I took it out of the box, UPS did a crappy job packing it, the motor was at the bottom of the box and it had to take some hits...but so far it looks ok, i just haven't had time to really inspect it with other stuff going on right now...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

subwoofer arrived damaged to rtillaree, ups is going to ship it back to my ups store for inspection,

we are then going to get the woofer back to rtillaree, along with his insurance money so he comes out ontop for this dealing

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

word up, basket is all fuxored...dam UPS...any who Twistid is THE MAN, he's totally helping me out, I don't blame him for one ounce of this...he's a stand up dude...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

photos for anyone who wants to see...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey man i just saw the pics **** dude i feel real bad...

hopefully the arangements we made will pan out... again im totally sorry for letting ups package, but mayby its a blessing in disguise because you will get money and the motor !

again, talk to me or you know who while i am gone and we will get this situated 100% , even though i will be gone for awhile i will make sure you get your 100% product

Winston Churchill

BHCSAOWKF

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

UPS picked up the Jugg yesterday...it was said to be going to a local claims center and i was given a claim ticket...the driver said he didnt know what happens from this point but that usually i will receive a call from the claims center once they have evaluated the damaged goods...

from what the UPS rep told me the night i filed the claim, the Jugg was to be heading back to the UPS store that packaged and shipped it, they would evaluate it and then contact me...

so im a little confused at this point...

we'll see...

CA.COM REFERENCES:
    Bought From:

Sold To:

Traded With:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast