Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Ridinhi = Outstanding trading partner

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ridinhi = Outstanding trading partner

Ridinhi and I made a deal to even swap a Kenwood amp I had for a set of Polk Momo components he had.

There was a bit of a snafu with FedEx (completely outside of Ridinhi's control, mind you) wherein they kept shoving back the expected delivery date....but once they got off of their backsides and decided to finally bring my package here what I found within was a very, very well-packaged set of 2-way passive components. Everything was safely surrounded by appropriate packing material to safeguard against damage in shipping and Ridinhi even had the forethought to secure the mounting screws for the midwoofer grilles in such a manner that they wouldn't be roaming around the inside of the box possibly damaging or puncturing something.

He packaged them well, he shipped when he said he would, and the contents of the package were actually in better condition than I was led to believe initially. Always good news when you've bought something sight-unseen due to the previous owner's inability to provide pics of the item.

In short he simply did everything he told me he would do.
    That's all anyone could reasonably ask of anyone, quite frankly.

If he's got something you want to buy? Go get it.
    Good guy here!
    Last edited by Prowler573; 07-31-2007 at 10:38 PM.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Ridinhi is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Ridinhi = Outstanding trading partner

Thanks man! Lots of times its hard for me to sale things because of lack of camera. Ill get one in the future,just not every day that I do sale things so.......And,Prowler is a great guy for those of you that dont already know. He keeps in touch on a regular basis and I wouldnt think twice about buying from him. Thanks again man. Hope you enjoy the comps once properly installed!

Closed Thread