Closed Thread

Reload Thread: expo5.0/Driven by Sound

Fixxer is offline Sundown Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

expo5.0/Driven by Sound

Do not deal with expo5.0 (Drew) or their main buisness Driven by Sound. After a few transactions went alright I sent my part of the deal to expo5.0 and he turned into a flake and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since. I thought I was screwed in getting the rest of the stuff I was owed until I finally got a hold of his buisness parter Marvin Peardon. I finally got the rest of my stuff but the unit was defective so he told me to contact the manufacture and if they wanted it returned he would take care of it. Well they want it sent back and now he won't take care of me.

Edit: I should add they are willing to work with me if I pay for all shipping charges... I've paid shipping multiple times and have waited multiple months so I ain't willing to do that. With the amount of time it took me to get this replacement I would be worried If I would even get anything back if I sent it in, If I did it would probably take more then 2 months. I think dealing with the manufacturer at this point would be a safer bet.
    Last edited by Fixxer; 07-29-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Headunit: Pioneer DEX-P99RS
    Processors: AudioControl DQXS/DDC+Matrix
    Front Stage: CDT ES-06+, ES-04, DRT-26
    Component Amps: 2 Sundown SAX-100.4
    Subs: 2x Digital Designs 9510F
    Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-3500D
    Batteries: 2 Kinetik HC-2400
    Wiring: Knukonceptz + Kicker

Closed Thread