User Tag List

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Reload Thread: Ikesound...

  1. #1
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ikesound...

    Just a heads up on my experience. Some people talk bad about these guys but my experience was very positive. I purchased a 2 channel amp and a kicker 1/0 kit on Monday. They verified Paypal on Tuesday and shipped on Wednesday. Recieved in working order and as described on Friday. Thay also gave me a price break on shipping since I bought more than one item.







  2. #2
    NightDrifter05's Avatar
    NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lake Gaston, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Ikesound...

    I had a problem with them not to long ago with item's being out of stock but I neglected to call and confirm they had it in stock. After about 2 week's of my emailing them they personally called me and informed me that the item wasn't in stock and could refund my money, put it towards another purchase, or just wait for it to come in stock. They also told me to ALWAYS call before I order to be sure they have that specific item in stock. I think it should be made a common practice to call before placing a online order with ANY site.



    Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

  3. #3
    hazardous0388's Avatar
    hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Ikesound...

    Quote Originally Posted by NightDrifter05 View Post
    I had a problem with them not to long ago with item's being out of stock but I neglected to call and confirm they had it in stock. After about 2 week's of my emailing them they personally called me and informed me that the item wasn't in stock and could refund my money, put it towards another purchase, or just wait for it to come in stock. They also told me to ALWAYS call before I order to be sure they have that specific item in stock. I think it should be made a common practice to call before placing a online order with ANY site.
    Very true, BUT again, if your running a business, don't you think you should update what you do and don't have in stock?



    refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

    "You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

  4. #4
    Rich B's Avatar
    Rich B is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *under the rainbow*
    Posts
    6,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Ikesound...

    Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    Very true, BUT again, if your running a business, don't you think you should update what you do and don't have in stock?


    ..........and not bill until the item is shipped..........?



    <img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/pintobean/feliz_ano_novo.jpg border=0 alt= />

  5. #5
    wErd's Avatar
    wErd is offline Maker of All Good Threads



    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    5,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Ikesound...

    ive ordered from them a few years ago, and it was good.




  6. #6
    Oldbass38's Avatar
    Oldbass38 is offline I'm going deaf



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Ikesound...

    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    Just a heads up on my experience. Some people talk bad about these guys but my experience was very positive. I purchased a 2 channel amp and a kicker 1/0 kit on Monday. They verified Paypal on Tuesday and shipped on Wednesday. Recieved in working order and as described on Friday. Thay also gave me a price break on shipping since I bought more than one item.
    I know this is an old thread but since I just purchased from them I figured I'd add my 2 cents....I ordered yesterday before confirming if they had the amp in stock so I just called today and they do have it. The woman wanted me to make sure I mention that their website does not state if any item is in stock or not and that is why they ask people to call before ordering....I know it's a slight inconvenience but it is what it is....They said I'll have my amp on Tuesday....Not bad!




    2000 Buick Park Avenue
    Kenwood KDC-X994
    4 Sundown SA 10's
    1 Sundown SAZ 3500D
    1 Sundown SAX 100.4


  7. #7
    hemi=22s's Avatar
    hemi=22s is offline I Pop Bottles



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    west palm beach, fl
    Posts
    3,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Ikesound...

    they are great i deal with them alot great ppl



    FEEDBACK IN LINKS BELOW TOO BIG FOR SIG

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323932

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...28#post4856428
    sold: goose, krisfnbz, dubb designs, 2000gator(x2), oxsign, aesoj, viveet(X2),
    mike437,flossinon24s,mxracer591,riffyb, bsean63(x2),nycking23,bryce-man,fastimes(x2),
    boltpride, r-sosa,fusion_freak,siacarman,kcdc30
    prodgod, toasted1,newageking,nmbr1spt,projectnutz(P),DeViOu SoNe,
    traded with: davet, teddyunited, rockmo, spikee, rdaudioman1256, SPY

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum