Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shallowfu= --MY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE--

Has anyone else had problems with this guy?

Ill try and make this as brief as possible.

And im not trying to downgrade or overexagerate anything..all true I have transcripts and payment receipts too

I bought 2 subs and a broken amplifier a while back a Hifonics 1500 to be exact.
    2/07- first spoke to he was very nice and generous giving me his labor price and he’ll have it out in a day or 2…I read good reviews and thought he was legit. I wait till he responds back to me saying he got my amplifier and paypal him the amount he wanted..60 bux on feb 23.
    2/22- He gets too it fast according to him, I had blown channels so he attempted to fix it, the parts he was using warn’t the “original” from manufacture and the reason why it blew was because they had different parts so according to him he had trouble finding the parts, and was just waiting to buy ANOTHER broken 1500 to fix mine…

2/26 - He then reassures me the last of the parts will be here the next day and he’ll have it shipped out no worries.
    3/07- 2 weeks laster, tells me hes not done…another 2 weeks…tells me he’s still stuck
    3/25 -I get fed up and work out a deal were he’ll ship it back to me broken and refund my repair
    4/02 – Gets a message from shallowfu saying he bought a broken 1500 so he’ll have it repaired and ready to go…now from here on im just waiting for amp..i talk to him on aim…and he tells me about how he is having this self owned business were he fixes amp’s at his house. Yet he gets overwhelmed and sometimes and can’t get their amps when they want, sometimes he just keeps them he also told me. He said he was out of money, and I worked out a deal for me to send him enough money so he can ship my amp to me.
    5/14 – I look up the estimate to have my amp shipped from him to me, and paypal him more than the amount. 25 bux….
    5/31- he finally responds back to me saying he “MADE A LABLE” and had THEM (usps I assume) to pick it up from his new address, I guess cause he was moving
    And now its June 19 and amp still isn’t here, he does not return my emails nor responds to my AIM’s, and I sometimes bombard his aim with messages about asking where my amp is..still no response…

So he had my amplifier almost for 4 months..what pisses me off the most I sent him money for him to specifically ship my amp out here, and he just..idk..pockets the money for all I know. And what pisses me off more he ignores me. I thought shallowfu was a good guy...Aaron Wilson if you may…but I WILL NOT DO BUISNESS WITH AGAIN…and this is my experience with him..VERY NEGATIVE EXPIERENCE.

Last thing I asked if he didn’t want to ship my amp to refund my money, and he can keep the amp..85 dollars..didnt even charge the amount I spent on the amp..basically giving it to him. But once again he just ignores me..i don’t know this was just shady for me..one of my worst experiences I ever have.
    I do not recommend

2003 Mustang

Limo Tint
    17'' Rims
    (FIRST INSTAL)
    HU - Pioneer (NEED INDASH PM ME OFFERS!)
    Front amp - Infinity 7541a 4-channel
    Front stage- Infinity reference 6810cs Comp set
    Rear fill - infinity 6010cs co-axials

Sub - 1 12'' audioque HD3
    box - 2.25cubes @ 38hz
    Sub amp - Rd 1750.1

Refs: MSW Danny, Jmanjr, TheLow

CRAZYCORNUTS18 is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Shallowfu= --MY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE--

shallowfu's a good guy man dont know wut happened with but ive never heard anything bad about him

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear this. Someone else had troubles before. and I think it was straightened out after a thread was made.

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

I do know that he has been moving and changing jobs. Not to make up an excuse for him since I don't know the deal beyond what you said, but just to let you know.

PhatTonyDeMarco is offline C0CK,its whats for dinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have met him in person many times, and he is in fact a good guy. He gets overwhelmed with all the amps he has to fix, but yeah that is not always the best excuse...

synikalt is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea...he would tell me this, and i understood, so i never put any pressure on him to hurry up and send my amp or was never rude to him the times we did talk. ive been more than patient, im not even that upset, i made no cases with paypal or anything...i just drop the feedback with my experience wth him. nothing i said was a lie.

2003 Mustang

Limo Tint
    17'' Rims
    (FIRST INSTAL)

box - 2.25cubes @ 38hz
    Sub amp - Rd 1750.1

delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PhatTonyDeMarco View Post
    I have met him in person many times, and he is in fact a good guy. He gets overwhelmed with all the amps he has to fix, but yeah that is not always the best excuse...
    Sounds like me when I used to stick up for Potts....

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

Wkbdkid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Pretty much the samething has happenned to me with a sundown, but he's told me that hes startin a new business and also doin repairs for 4 of his local shops. The guy is jus busy as hell try to make a dollar outta 15 cent.lol. Hes been koo with me jus takes him a while. Would rather have a quality job done on my amp than **** poor quality work.

Refs: ToxicTuan, LivinLife, BigWill, Bushtree,Chaarlieee,80INCHES, SupaC,Rtillaree,Dalucifer, Dumple91, CRXBMPN, Shallowfu, Calikid, 90accordman, Zeuslicious, IonSQL, Quino, Slowbmw,Twisztdpunisher,
    themommyvan, MSW Danny, Theelfkeeper, Fusion FREAK, Bigtymer2306, keviNxL, WooferCooker, Team H & K, Luv2Shroom

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea, i could understand that...but no reasons to ignore Pm's, Im's and email...so without all other than that..im basically assed out 85$

2003 Mustang

Limo Tint
    17'' Rims
    (FIRST INSTAL)

box - 2.25cubes @ 38hz
    Sub amp - Rd 1750.1

siuvinson is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm in the same boat synikalt...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241612

my outlook....if you KNOW you're moving and too busy to live up to your word, DON'T GIVE SOMEONE YOUR WORD!!!

here is the pm i sent him last night...
    "Alright buddy,

i think i've given you PLENTY of time to straighten out your life and ship me my product. This is entirely inexcusable....and pathetic. You've had my money for over two weeks...and the time is almost up. I know you have not signed into this forum since 6/15...you have until THURSDAY 6/21 to send me a tracking number. after that time, i will be doing the following:

- filing a claim w/ paypal
    - contacting my local police department to report a crime
    - contacting your local police department to report a crime
    - posting a nice long thread on this forum telling everyone what you've FAILED to do.

if you contact me before thursday w/ a tracking number, and i get my products as described...this will all go away and we'll go our seperate ways. Its up to you now to do the right thing. just be a man and live up to your word.

Have a nice day..."

and to the person that has met him several times, could you go pay him a visit and tell him to give me my money back??

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

***** to hear about this. he needs to get an act together or something

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuvinson View Post
    and to the person that has met him several times, could you go pay him a visit and tell him to give me my money back??

w0rd...

2003 Mustang

Limo Tint
    17'' Rims
    (FIRST INSTAL)

box - 2.25cubes @ 38hz
    Sub amp - Rd 1750.1

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wkbdkid View Post
    Pretty much the samething has happenned to me with a sundown, but he's told me that hes startin a new business and also doin repairs for 4 of his local shops. The guy is jus busy as hell try to make a dollar outta 15 cent.lol. Hes been koo with me jus takes him a while. Would rather have a quality job done on my amp than **** poor quality work.
    true. but only to a certain point. 4 months is just ridiculous. i dunno how sinykalt held it in but i wouldve taken some kind action if a transaction isnt done within a month, at most. good luck.

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hes had my concept amp for about 2 and a half months now, i bought the amp from a guy named keith (keefy on the threads) and it was suppose to work when i got it i recieved it blown and not working/smoking.....so he said to send it to aj/shallowfu, i sent it to him paid what it cost to get it fixed, then got it back a couple weeks later......amp still didnt work put it in something poped then smoke started coming out of my trunk....sent it back to him a couple months ago cause i paid to have it fixed, and it still wasnt working, its been a huge huge mess, the amp hasnt worked since the day i bought it....i got the amp thinking hey ill use it for temp installs and it still hasnt worked to this day now ive been waiting for 2 months and i havent gotten a single reply, i have pmed, imed, talked to his girlfriend everything, i cant get a reply or anything and im starting to get a little mad i understand you get busy but when you say sorry for the amp not working after you fix it and say youll make it right and fix it then avoid me for like 2 months...that kinda *****, i try and understand everything but to this day im still out of the loop on this one... I just want to know whats going on ive been needing this amp to sell for the last month and a half, because i paid for the amp and it didnt work, then i had to pay for the amp to get fixed, and it still didnt work .....t3h suxoRz

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that man...ive been without an a amp let alone..a knock in the trunk for 4 months, feel likes its a wound to the heart.
    but thats 3 guys? wow...hopefully he gets his act together. its not just money to me, its sorta disrespectful becuase he's handicapping my music...but i am very understand of him too. shallowfu once told me he does get overwhelmed with amps...one time he said he had 400 lbs of amps in his car he was going to ship the next day
    i tried to talk to him, and just tell him to relax, and just prioritize his buisness, use computer to keep information, and data on amps to keep track of everything, and that way he'll let the people know who's amp hes fixing about how much he has to do...estimates. but idk...ppl get there amps within a couple of weeks., he tells people within a couple of days...unfortunatly for us its been months

2003 Mustang

Limo Tint
    17'' Rims
    (FIRST INSTAL)

box - 2.25cubes @ 38hz
    Sub amp - Rd 1750.1

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

User Tag List