Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Shallowfu= Great guy

sxpimpin is offline bishes aint shiiiz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shallowfu= Great guy

I just received my the amp I got out of a trade with him, right on schedule. I let him know I had intent to trade with him month's in advance but i was low on funds to ship and he had no problem holding it for me. Amp came in immaculate shape, everything from the factory included and nicely packed. I would definitely do business with him again without a doubt. Transaction went without a single glitch.

Thanks again man

REFS :Keifersracing, 97cav, Shallowfu, Mitch86, Terrry Jackson, Scott Hulbs, Toby_ny, Cahm Rohn, Jay odom, Balla23217, Grandam123, J.Demuth, SethPhillips, Scoob8000, K Shutte, bad_trip,blinksurfer118, 169db
    1995 GMC Yukon
    22's for now, smoked lights, HID's soon
    Goliath 5K
    Audioque HDC3 18's
    250 Mechman Alt

mike dressure is offline enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Shallowfu= Great guy

yes shallowfu is teh **** fyi. very good guy! they dont get much better

shallowfu is offline 24/7 REPAIR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys your works are so kind.sxpimpin is a great guy kept his word and we made a trade.His amp came perfect and tight and would love to buy or trade again anytime.We both shipped at the same time and we both got everything on time.Let me know if i can help you with anything or anything about the amp,thanks again!
    sxpimpin=A++++

References: CELLERBR, msimon, Pitchblack98, o. l. t., MJ-tC, thehardknoxlife, SBLAZER, pickup1 2), denver173, pboulos, twistedmayhem, hazardous0388, killahbean, TacoSauce, keifersracing-(2), Record Holder07, Scotty2Naughty-(2), 32tl-(2),kowboy, mac11, SUB_URBAN, jester6435, ramos, TypeRBass, skadude016, MillzThaYungin, lookitsjim 23, almond, dbman150, Jep772, SplChoice-,lookitsjim23, NhustlaR, mazdakid, keefy248-(2), Wkbdkid, slim860, hc3_cuz5, mobeious, sundownz, ibanender, LeeAudio, Wkbdkid-(2), dumple-(3), MA$E-(2), stopdrpnro, 22mountaineer , dirtye30, PhatTonyDeMarco, AlanReed, xxxpower, Cahm Rohn, Calikid-(2), Racerx250, therealist, RydHy3845, synikalt, sxpimpin, giantgloworm, corto

macxx is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I purchased an amp from Shallowfu a while back and it came just as described, well packed, shipped fast. Outstanding guy!!

siuvinson is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i bought some backup cameras from him last week. he got his money on 6/4 and replied to my pm on 6/6 saying that he would give me a tracking number when he shipped them the next day. its now 6/13 and i haven't gotten a tracking number. i sent him a pm yesterday asking again for one...he has since been on this forum, but no response to my PM. i'm fine w/ it taking over a week to get my product....but all i'm asking for is a d@mn tracking number for proof of shipping. i don't think thats too much to ask for. i even gave him extra money for insurance. i hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ***....i read this thread before i agreed to buy from him, and he seems to have tons of refs. i'm not sure what to think...but if i don't get my product, i blame him for screwing my dad over for father's day, cause this was his present.

siuvinson is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shallowfu was online today, 6/13 at 6:19pm.....and yet ZERO response to my PM.

does anyone have a phone number for him....or email....or anyway to get in contact with him? Please pm me if you have any other way to get in touch with him.

Closed Thread