Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Karleon= The BEST!

kickerlivinloud is offline Banning survivor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Karleon= The BEST!

Awesome guy to work with!!!! I bought an IA DP 15 off from him. He kept in touch and was very polite. He also worked out a "payment plan" for when I bought the sub. I paid half and then payed the rest when I had the money.

Also the sub he sent me did not have a dust cap, he forgot to put the 1 dust cap he had in the box but he was right upfront about it and has offered to help pay for it. To me that shows how good of a guy he is!!

Do not hesitate to buy from him!!!

Thanks for the sub man!!!!

Jon

KARLEON is offline Livin' Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Karleon= The BEST!

No problem man. thanks for the kind words.

BTW, im transferring money from my bank account right now. well its still processing. Soon as it process i'll pm u and send you a lil bit more money on behalf of that dustcap

ULTIMATE SOUNDS & PERFORMANCE Presents TWO DUDES SPL SHOOTOUT - 1st Place Champion

REFERENCES: Bigbassman, Rangerman, Deserheat, Bavarian, Req, Vosschs, George, Mountaineer Man, NGSM13, Kingpin_jeffie, Harrison, Dustin19, Iceteebone, Electrodynamic, Memphis4L, RaiN, Mikemareen, Omietrice, Suleman36, Jmanpc, Kickerlivinloud, ibanender, massiveaudiocw, phoenix88, polecat, j3bus2k3

Closed Thread