Reload Thread: Asaner85 = shady

mysilver02alty is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I apologize asasner85 = good guy

edit

lol
    Last edited by mysilver02alty; 02-10-2007 at 08:20 PM.

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

asaner85 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Asaner85 = shady

Um... the amp didnt have to have the original box in order to be new. Amp was NEW as in NEVER INSTALLED or POWERED. In no way did I ever try to mislead you or imply something that was not true. I also only sold you the amp, not a protection plan of any sort.
    I dont understand why that makes me shady....?

JL Audio 300/2
    Infinity bassLINK

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/506533/1

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

edit

lol
    Last edited by mysilver02alty; 02-10-2007 at 08:20 PM.

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let me repeat myself.... AMP WAS NEW, NEVER POWERED! You stated that the amp was working perfectly when it was first installed. But then it stopped working. These are just some of the troubles that "we" as purchasers of forum merchandise have to risk. If you wanted some sort of insurance you should of purchased the amp through an authorized dealer an paid well over $350.

JL Audio 300/2
    Infinity bassLINK

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTF!!?? Now your filling a claim??? You have to stick to a story. Did you recieve the amp working or did you not?? This is the link to the FS thread.. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ghlight=ax4300 Not in any way did I mislead anybody

And link to eBay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150077182694

This is what he PM'd me--- Hey, just to let you know, the us amps that you sold me has a messed up channel. I installed it and was alright for about 15 minutes that i listened to it on the first day. The next day when i was listening to it for about 2 minutes, one of the rear speakers stopped working. I figured out it wasnt the speaker because when i switch rca cables the other speaker works. So it was either a bad rca cable or bad amp channel. I took it to the shop today and they found out it was a bad channel on the amp.

If i had it for months installed and it blew i would say no problem, my fault. But it had a total of like 15 minutes of listening time on it before the problem happened.

You said the amp was new, is it still under warranty? Can i return it to you for a refund and you send it in for repair? I assume it wouldnt cost you anything since its new.

This is what he posted on the PP claim---- Item was damaged. When i received the item, a piece of the amplifier (one of the mounting holes) was broken off of it. One of the 4 channels does not work on this amplifier, making it unusable. Item was described as brand new yet it came in the box of a different amplifier. Probably the one he purchased because he realized this amp was broken.

Stop being a big baby!
    Last edited by asaner85; 02-10-2007 at 06:14 PM.

JL Audio 300/2
    Infinity bassLINK

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good guy asasner, thx buddy
    Last edited by mysilver02alty; 02-10-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OMG. SOmebody ban this guy so he wont scam any other forum member.

You even gave me positive feedback stating that I securely shipped out the item. And in the claim you posted that you recieved it broken! Make up your mind!!!

Your an immature scammer, You probably F'd up the amp and your trying to blame it on me.

Get a life!!!

JL Audio 300/2
    Infinity bassLINK

dB Dom is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I gotta say here Ive deal with Asaner several times, whether it was me selling him something or the other way around and every single deal went great, Ive bought equipment from him and it was in pristine condition.

I seriously doubt he would try to sell you a non working amp as brand new.

And your story seems kinda fishy. If it worked perfectly fine for 15 minutes then stopped Im willing to guess that there was a loose wire and you shorted out one of the channels yourself.

And btw, an item can be brand new, but doesnt have to come with original box or warranty unless specified.

93 Infiniti J30t
    Alpine 9815

References: hemiscott, ngsm13, DaveT, j3bus2k3, amedeuce, Fi Car Audio, Toxic Tuan, Asaner85, TreyE, DHoward, pike110, molurus73, vitveet, haunther, lilmaniac2, TeamPSI, kotec123, woody89, Kagymp5, teamquakecelica, negative3five, jblayz1

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysilver02alty View Post
    Hell yea im filing a claim. You sold me something that doesnt work but claim its new. I dont expect to get my money back, im sure i wont. I did it only that so its on ebay/paypal's files in case something like this happens again to someone else. Dont you dare try to make me out to be the villain.
    answer one question...did you get the amp in working order? and it worked when you first got it?

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

9512ds is offline I PWN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smd4life View Post
    answer one question...did you get the amp in working order? and it worked when you first got it?
    it says in the pm he sent asaner that he used it for 15 minutes and then it stopped working

Chris Marshall owns my signature

refs:hardhitta47,ngsm13,Sonnick,Pl8er,Megalomaniac,CBFr yman2,path2spl,ionsql,jeeper07,99gtxgolfer,belunt, skierxx56,lincolnls,xploit2,asaner85,hardhittaz00
    goldtaz1,xploit,mtxthunder9500,go_go_thrash,TonyGu y,thetalkingshoe,gl0ck,massiveaudiocw,cd6551,Jeepi ntn,pimpedout97x,Louisiana_CRX,dadeschevyboy,PENER ,blue

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dB Dom View Post
    I gotta say here Ive deal with Asaner several times, whether it was me selling him something or the other way around and every single deal went great, Ive bought equipment from him and it was in pristine condition.

And your story seems kinda fishy. If it worked perfectly fine for 15 minutes then stopped Im willing to guess that there was a loose wire and you shorted out one of the channels yourself.

And btw, an item can be brand new, but doesnt have to come with original box or warranty unless specified.
    x2, but i havent dealt with him, make up your mind dude, and stfu, you problly installed the amp wrong and fvcked up the channel...hes not responsible for your install and if you kno jack **** about car audio installs

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smd4life View Post
    yes, it worked for 15 mins. i left you positive feedback before i even installed it.

ThomasG is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see so many of these threads lately

My Feed-Back Thread

Glass Pipes For Sale

R.I.P Nikki(Sister) I'll love you forever and always

Epilepsy Therapy Project

skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dB Dom View Post

The new US Amps lines amps have done this alot. They are very touchy when it comes to that.

HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

billabongcr is offline mmuudd sslluutt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i declare schnanigans

Cadillac Escalade
    2 Fi SSD10s
    Kicker zx1500.1
    RE RE Mids and Highs