hoodkid is offline Got bang?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pboulos = childish

This dude is serioiusly childish.

here's what he pm'ed me

Originally Posted by pboulos
    hey get that tracking number? by the way does it come with a bass knob because i see something off to the side in the pics that looks kinda like one. just wondering. thanks agaib

Me: i shipped it today via dhl, i paid for it online and this is my first time using dhl and i didnt get a tracking number , but it said you should have the amp either wednesday or thursday, so let me know when you get it and power it up

my bad i was at work, but it turns out i didnt click the tracking number option, and the amp should be there friday or monday no later, and yes it has a bass knob

pboulos: you dont have to click an option. its still not here and its friday. could i just get a refund please and you can call dhl and ask them to return package to sender. this took way too long. i bet you already got that 2500d you ordered after i bought this

no i still havent recieved the 2500d and i apoligize for not clicking the signutare option, which im guessing is the tracking option also, and imo this is very childish to cancell this because you didnt recieve the amp yet , you should of told me this before even making this transaction i dont have time for childish people and childish deals, how are you going to have me ship it out and then want a refund are you serious?? Do you think im stupid or something?? I refuse to give a refund for the simple fact I have been shipped the item and I have already sent the money, and please take me off your reference list, of all the people who I have had teansactions with on here your the only who has given me a hard time i already cut $20 off the price of the amp and now you want me to cancel because you didnt recieve by friday?? what are 16 years olds?? get a life

References

Showrides (Bought an MD2) , Strong*I*bumpin (Bought some 6x9's), Flakko, NMBR1SPT (Sold Us Amps MD2 to), keefey248 ( Traded Amps twice), 15nissen (Bought Type R off him), cgraz1187 (Bought my Alpine Amp) pboulos (Bought my American Bass XD1800) kylec (Bought Orion 2500d from him) MK3XXX (Traded Amps for a KX2500.1)(
    New Setup:
    (2) Kicker CVX 15's, (1) Kicker KX2500.1 (1) PG RSD 6.5 Components (1) Set PG RSD 6x9's (1) Crunch 1400.4 Amp (1) Kicker 0/1 hyperFlex Wire (1) 200 Amp Alternator (1) Yellow Top (1) Pioneer 6800 (1) 6.5^ @ 34hz
    ......Coming Soon

mike dressure is offline enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: pboulos = childish

yes it is understandable you dont want to give him a refund for the above reasons. now if he got the amp and it did not look or work as described then there would be an issue. but from what i see it seem's a little odd that he wouldnt wait a couple extra day's too see if it would arrive. just my oppinion

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike dressure View Post
    yes it is understandable you dont want to give him a refund for the above reasons. now if he got the amp and it did not look or work as described then there would be an issue. but from what i see it seem's a little odd that he wouldnt wait a couple extra day's too see if it would arrive. just my oppinion
    i completeley agree if theres something wrong with i would be more than welcome to file a claim and give him a refund but this is just childish

References

Showrides (Bought an MD2) , Strong*I*bumpin (Bought some 6x9's), Flakko, NMBR1SPT (Sold Us Amps MD2 to), keefey248 ( Traded Amps twice), 15nissen (Bought Type R off him), cgraz1187 (Bought my Alpine Amp) pboulos (Bought my American Bass XD1800) kylec (Bought Orion 2500d from him) MK3XXX (Traded Amps for a KX2500.1)(
    New Setup:
    (2) Kicker CVX 15's, (1) Kicker KX2500.1 (1) PG RSD 6.5 Components (1) Set PG RSD 6x9's (1) Crunch 1400.4 Amp (1) Kicker 0/1 hyperFlex Wire (1) 200 Amp Alternator (1) Yellow Top (1) Pioneer 6800 (1) 6.5^ @ 34hz
    ......Coming Soon

mjf
    mjf is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

way too long and its not even a day late? cmon......

stuckinok is offline Sick My Duck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that *****

Team High Desert Mobile Electronics ABQ, NM

jjski78 is offline Bazooka Tube Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds to me like he needs more meth money.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mjf View Post
    way too long and its not even a day late? cmon......
    i know, but like i said this is the first time shipping with DHL and i didnt get a tracking number, i wanted to post this so everyone could see my dilema anyways

References

New Setup:
    ......Coming Soon

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'm just glad that people understand where i'm coming from

References

New Setup:
    ......Coming Soon

mjf
    mjf is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodkid View Post
    i know, but like i said this is the first time shipping with DHL and i didnt get a tracking number, i wanted to post this so everyone could see my dilema anyways
    well id probably expect some bullshit response in here by the afternoon, should be interesting to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hope it works out for you.

Savstyle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

jeez its not even lat and hes asking a refund? This kid needs to learn some patience

They Call Me DARKNESS

Gamertag: Savstyle

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike dressure View Post
    hope it works out for you.
    thanks, he will get the amp monday 100%, so i dont know what he is complaining about but i think he is just using this as an excuse for something else to get his money back, and he seemed like a cool person but i feel sorry to see it go like this though

References

New Setup:
    ......Coming Soon

jjski78 is offline Bazooka Tube Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just better hope he doesn't do something stupid like intentionally blow it up or break it, then demand a refund.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, keep us updated. ill check this thread monday. you never know he could get it saturday

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jjski78 View Post
    Just better hope he doesn't do something stupid like intentionally blow it up or break it, then demand a refund.
    I have 2 people who can vouche for me that the amp was in perfect working condtion keefy248 and keifersracing , so i am not worried about that

keifersracing origanally had the amp but keefey248 traded him a powerbasss 3000d for it, which he got from me for it, and then traded me the AB xd-1800d back for his conecpt 2000d

References

New Setup:
    ......Coming Soon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast