If I have dealt with you show me some love

QtrHorse is offline It's my first day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Dewitt88's Feedback

He bought some wire and other misc. items from me. There was a delay in shipping and he handled the situation much better than I would have. Very easy to deal w/ and I would do business w/ again.

Eclipse tuner
    Rainbow Audio components
    PPI amp

Link to feedback

mike dressure is offline enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good guy here.

Sparky1978 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Man Remember this ?
    Joshua Taylor has requested that you receive a Track & Confirm update, as shown below.

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 0306 1070 0004 5416 4133

Service Type: DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Delivered STARKE FL 32091 01/27/07 3:13pm

Acceptance MURPHYSBORO IL 62966 01/25/07 4:42pm

Reminder: Track & Confirm by email

Date of email request: 01/30/07
    Here Are you going to send me that cap or what i did just as you ask And you wont even answer a person back!
    what happened to this email text from you man?
    Sent : Monday, January 22, 2007 2:40 PM

Dewitt:Yeah send it 2-Day...I will send the cap out tomorrow 2-day to you.

Dewitt Padgett III
    Starke, FL

Sparky1978: Hey here are you ready to ship that out in the morning? here the mirror came in today and here when you get back ahold of me i will take it to the post office and ship it to you here i need your shipping info!!

Hopefully that is a reminder for you man !! jan 22 hmm that is a long transit time man. Here Maybe you will respond to me now since i seen that you posted items yesterday on here 4 sale! maybe when i get a response i will take this back off of here!!

Geezerpoop is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have been waiting a while on payment for something from Dewitt, will let everyone know when it comes in.

'07 Accord Ex V6
    HU: Stock w/ JL Cleansweep + XM Radio
    Speakers: Rainbow SLC Kicks
    Speaker Amp: Kicker ZX450.2

Sub: 1 12" Diamond M6
    Sub Amp: Kicker ZX1500.1

Second Skin Deadening

Refs: hellomota, Mattmcss, PatFitz9, NhustlaR, 6spdcoupe, shoeless, 528hz, basebalz13 Dewitt88/WMCLLR = GAY Scammer

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dewitts a scammer, I Highly advise any ca.com members from dealing with him.

And dewitt, i ask that my name is taken off your sig as a refrence, because my dealing with you was not pleasent, im currently facing problems thanks to you.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Sparky1978 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"LISTEN HERE EVERYONE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN GOTTEN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND REPORT THIS !!! http://www.ic3.gov/ " Follow This link go down to file a complaint since complaints / investigations Have already been started and filed this will add onto and build a federal case since via INTERNET is considered interstate trafficking which make this a federal crime , if he scammed you and you live in FL they said you gave to take it up personally with local police. Here they will contact you via email or call asking for you to provide emails mail receipts and all other such needed info! Here the sooner and more complaints that we file the sooner they build the fed case and pick him up!! Here dewitt told me last night that he would ship my item out today or Monday first thing, I am holding off then to file charges with the FBI, by Monday evening if i do not receive an email response with my tracking # then I am filing Charges you are notified as of now dewitt88 and i am sending a copy of this to your email box as well for proof and a time stamp!! Please Everyone complete the complaint process that doesn't mean that you are also pressing charges just that you have bad experiences with this individual and that this needs attention!! Filing Legal Charges Is Optional!! THANKS EVERYONE
    JOSH

dbman150 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow i bet he dosnt do a feed back thread again lol

refs are matrxxdude(2) jiggy2dmax voanightmare viper118 CELLERBR eatank Keifersracing(3) asaner85 DeViOuSoNe pitckblack98 John3000 PhatTonyDeMarco xxxpower woc47 hc3 shallowfu Twistid uncfanforlife07 skeptikal(6) bigj06040 Keefy248 (TEAM H&K aka SHawk) keefy248 Lance squeak9798
    Xtremebass5 jailhouseracer8 grimreper9120030 slam330

07 dodge dokota
    quadcab
    15 HDC3
    fusion 2500 d
    2 pair of fusion 6.5s
    0/1 stinger
    big 3
    splc 75
    splc 22

6TH PLACE IN 07 FOR 139.9 BASSRACE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1978 View Post
    "LISTEN HERE EVERYONE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN GOTTEN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND REPORT THIS !!! http://www.ic3.gov/ " Follow This link go down to file a complaint since complaints / investigations Have already been started and filed this will add onto and build a federal case since via INTERNET is considered interstate trafficking which make this a federal crime , if he scammed you and you live in FL they said you gave to take it up personally with local police. Here they will contact you via email or call asking for you to provide emails mail receipts and all other such needed info! Here the sooner and more complaints that we file the sooner they build the fed case and pick him up!! Here dewitt told me last night that he would ship my item out today or Monday first thing, I am holding off then to file charges with the FBI, by Monday evening if i do not receive an email response with my tracking # then I am filing Charges you are notified as of now dewitt88 and i am sending a copy of this to your email box as well for proof and a time stamp!! Please Everyone complete the complaint process that doesn't mean that you are also pressing charges just that you have bad experiences with this individual and that this needs attention!! Filing Legal Charges Is Optional!! THANKS EVERYONE
    JOSH
    sweet, i filied a complaint, oh yea, dewitt, go ahead and get a lawyer, im not the only person you scammed. So making your threat to me, "ill get a lawyer" is horse ****.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

David706 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i lol'd at this thread... wow priceless

refs - datboiroy, Ctminime, pitbull12888, pboulos, Blados, Mallow706, jr2320, killahbean, jonnybusa, blackbonnie

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/...49784e54673d-2... join moola, its free

acold7dusta is offline y they stealin my bucket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pwnt

01 Acura CL

Eclipse CD3200
    Rainbow SLC 265 Active
    Sundown: SAX-50.4D
    ..............SAE-1000D
    Diamond D6 10" d2 sub
    ...........-.80 cu. ft FG sealed

Dylan is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****.. glad i didnt buy that headunit from him hahaha ****, this was a failure of a thread dewitt88

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    ****.. glad i didnt buy that headunit from him hahaha ****, this was a failure of a thread dewitt88
    yea dont buy from him, hes an *** hole, he basically just admitted in a pm hes a scammer

dewitt88 is offline Life Is What You Make It

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why because your a ****ing idiot and let someone screw you instead of trying to figure the situation out? Not to mention your bringing some **** that was done on ebay into this forum?? Get real man grow up and pull the **** out your mouth *******!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dewitt88 View Post
    Why because your a ****ing idiot and let someone screw you instead of trying to figure the situation out? Not to mention your bringing some **** that was done on ebay into this forum?? Get real man grow up and pull the **** out your mouth *******!
    no thats ok, cuz you just let the hole forum know your a scammer

so goodluck with that one bud

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast