Closed Thread

Reload Thread: lexani2002=Hopeful misunderstanding???

SoundNewb is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lexani2002=Hopeful misunderstanding???

Well I think UPS and USPS are now dropping the packages by plane and they are getting stuck in the trees (note to self check trees in back yard). Don't know what to say about all this.....Here's the story!

09-14-2006, 05:43 PM
    SoundNewb
    Do they all work? And do they all come with at least one charger? What is you paypal addy if I decide to buy?

09-14-2006, 08:12 PM
    lexani2002
    i think i have 2 chargers,the 830 is complete,comes with alot of downloads and music,the 530 was my work phones,needs new antanna's
    [email protected]

09-14-2006, 09:18 PM
    SoundNewb
    But other than the 530's both needing Antenna's they power up and dial out?

lexani2002
    yeah they work fine,there is paint one the 2 530 other than that they are work phones,the 830 is perfect

09-15-2006, 08:43 AM
    SoundNewb
    Sounds good where are they coming from and can you ship USPS Priority?

lexani2002
    omaha ne
    yes i can,i can ship them out after work

SoundNewb
    Done!(Paid) I don't ask for much but here's what I need.
    1. Let me know if there are problems shipping the day you say your gonna ship. I understand we have busy lives I just need to know so I'm not expecting a package and it's not coming.
    2. Once shipped drop me a PM with a tracking number.
    3. Once it arrives I will let you know asap and leave you the proper feedback!
    Thanks

09-20-2006, 07:46 PM
    lexani2002
    item was shipped yesterday,i was a little slow,there is a 10.00 bill in there for you,my mother in law had a slight stroke,im sorry for the delay

SoundNewb
    Totally understand things come up.....thanks for keeping me informed. Did you ship USPS and if so was it priority or pacel post. Just want to know when to expect it. Mailperson leaves packages in strange places sometimes. Thanks again!

09-23-2006, 07:39 PM
    lexani2002
    let me know if you got the phone,my wife sent it out and did not send it priority

SoundNewb

Not yet if it didn't go priority then it will most likely get here Mon. or Tues. thanks for the heads up. I was beginning to wonder if they were lost.

09-29-2006, 03:57 PM
    SoundNewb
    Still nothing I havent' checked the mail today but so far nothing. I'll give it another couple days and see what's up. Any form of tracking would be great thanks

After 9/23 I lost communication with him
    From 9/23 until 10/3 He was not on CA.com.I sent emails to 2 different email addys I found for him. I also opened up a paypal claim that allowed me to send a couple of messages hoping he would check it and see that I hadn't received the phones. I spoke with someone else who pointed me in the direction of another forum site that he used. Checked that site out and found he had been on that day. So I left a message there. He then responded with:

10-03-2006, 11:13 PM
    lexani2002
    ****,im sure you would of got them by now,i thought you got it,ill see whats going on and ill refund the money and file a claim,im sure something happened,ill get everything fixed and taken care of buy tomarrow night,

10-04-2006, 10:00 PM
    SoundNewb
    Any luck?

Yesterday, 04:52 PM
    SoundNewb
    Still no word about your progress. You have until tomorrow and I'm forced to escalate the paypal claim. I would love a tracking number to help sort out what's going on or a refund. LMK what you wanna do.

Today I escalated the paypal claim and if refunded I will give him the money back if the phones do arrive. Every package should have some sort of tracking number although I'm not sure about parcel post if that's the way he sent it. I would love just to get this resolved and if it's a misunderstanding and the package is truely lost then hopefully we'll it settled. Up to this point it's unresolved. I'll keep this updated and he can respond to it aswell. He was on today and didn't respond to my PM's so that really gives me the wrong impression. Let's get'r done please!

Refs include
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179411
    lpman18, cardinalsfan, jciu, 1badcbr1k,jeeper07,PILOT 04

SoundNewb is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: lexani2002=Hopeful misunderstanding???

No response to emails PM's or this thread. Oh well hope paypal can work it out. I'm now calling SCAMMER until he responds. Then we can downgrade it to very Poor deal and work our way up. All I know is if someone said to me there package didn't show after I said I shipped it. I would be on this site everyday letting them know everything I found out. (Although I WOULD have a tracking number). I mean WTF how hard is it to pay an xtra buck or two to get a FN delivery confirmation!!!! IDK end rant!!!!

Refs include
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179411
    lpman18, cardinalsfan, jciu, 1badcbr1k,jeeper07,PILOT 04

Closed Thread