Reload Thread: myflow is the man!

bibby is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myflow is the man!

I traded my laptop to this guy, He Shipped right away with insurance (upon my request), package came unharmed, and just as expected. Had great communication. Always responded to my PM's, great thorough responces. He did everything i reqested to ensure that i was happy, Even the oddest requests I had. He did forget a few things in the original shipment. He is shipping those things out tomorrow though. Overall it's a great machine. Will be even greater after i finish upgrading a couple things

Example of a few PM...
    Quote Originally Posted by myflow
    Well, just to be an honest and good trader, I want to make sure you have all the information you want about this computer before I ship it or anything. So if you have any final questions, ask away. I will be happy to answer them as insurance of your satisfaction.

-Jason
    This picture scared me... I can't expect the ups guy to carry a 48lb package very well can I?

But after i opened it, and saw the extremely nice packing job he did, i was worried no more.

BTW. I thought packing peanuts were obsolete.
    Last edited by bibby; 09-13-2006 at 05:33 PM.

If you are viewing my profile from SMD, FSC, or d-series.org, then this is the thread with my refs...
    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231239

myflow is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: myflow is the man!

packing peanuts will never die!

Closed Thread