Closed Thread

Reload Thread: TypeR0149

TreyE is offline Lets Get Weird

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

TypeR0149

Well this is a overall buyer/ seller/mediator/friend/hook up (by hook up i mean always has good deals on items for me to buy)about my friend mike. Well first of all my first system (2 12" W7s 2 1000/1s and a kick *** box made by him) which i bought from him...was a very good deal in very good shape and he was an awesome guy to help me out with it. After i sold that i proceeded to buy another thing from him...my "special" MT that im in love with. I again bought it off him for a good price and he told me all about it everything i wanted and needed to know. I mean theres really not enough stuff i can say to prove how helpfull he has been to me over the year or so ive known him. He is a great friend, great seller, great box builder, and anything else i need he always can get it for me. So for anyone buying selling from mike i will vouch my car and my house that he will not screw you over will not do anything to make you unhappy. He is helpful informant and is very easy to get ahold of if you ever need anything. So this is my feedback thingy for ya mike. I jus cooked this up right now didnt have time to think about it but this is just off the top of my head.

Trey

Edit: He is also helping me find a IA 20.1 right now to put on my MT and found one within 5 mins

Don't listen to me.

Feedback - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/227670-treye.html
    Also more recent feedback on caco.com under same username and eBay as Willy8788 100% feedback.

TypeR0149 is offline Medical School Dropout

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TypeR0149

just say this, thanks.

you type like a retarded chip though. better fix that up before college

Refs: Shawn Fleming, TeamPSI david, TreyE, Toaster, raisden305, xploit, pistonfan70, Whitson01

TreyE is offline Lets Get Weird

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: TypeR0149

yea or that...and yea i was in a hurry lol

Don't listen to me.

Feedback - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/227670-treye.html
    Also more recent feedback on caco.com under same username and eBay as Willy8788 100% feedback.

Closed Thread