Closed Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Reload Thread: 80inches

  1. #1
    HaVoC's Avatar
    HaVoC is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    80inches

    Disregard that this is my first post.

    Last week I found an offer on another site (njtruckscene.com) for a capacitor for sale by 80INCHES. After talking with him I sent him the money. The next day he had the package shipped out and on its way to me. He went through the effort to give me the tracking number and even put insurance on the package. When the package arrived 3 days later (shipped accross the entire US) The capacitor was in great condition, everything expected was included, and packaged unbelievable well, maybe even excessively. The cap was in great condition as he stated. I was very impressed.

    He was a great guy to deal with and I would do business with him again any day.

    Thanks for reading this.
    And thank you again 80.







  2. #2
    bimma85's Avatar
    bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    9,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    yup, sounds like we better keep an eye on him




  3. #3
    Jordantyler's Avatar
    Jordantyler is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    arkansas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    thats great!

    80 is a great guy!



    ((REFS))
    mykul , regal8r , digital mint , PEsteele , Saywhat? , _Djscrew_ , Lastcall , cazorp , fosgate140 , snoopdan , imaspaceguy90 , pychosis , apollyon, Bigdrez

    Roe (Refs)
    in_a_volvo
    sittinsidewayz

  4. #4
    HaVoC's Avatar
    HaVoC is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    lmao, did I post in the wrong spot?




  5. #5
    JimJ's Avatar
    JimJ is offline Tangled Up in Blue



    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Posts
    31,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    You posted it in the bad buyer's/seller's feedback

    I'll move it for ya.




  6. #6
    HaVoC's Avatar
    HaVoC is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJ
    You posted it in the bad buyer's/seller's feedback

    I'll move it for ya.
    Alright, the newbie just got stupid and reposted, sorry delete if possible...

    Thanks JimJ!




  7. #7
    Jdizzle's Avatar
    Jdizzle is offline tha dirty dizzle ;)



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carthage, NC
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    yeah 80s a good guy




    99 G cherokee
    headunit: deh-p720 premeir
    Midbass: Diamond Hex 6.5
    Tweeter: LPG NFa
    Front stage amp: eclipse xa4000
    Woofage: eD 16kv.2 3.5 @ 30hz
    Sub amp: Eclipse xa1000
    87 Nissan Hardbody
    HU: Deh-p 3000ib
    Comps: eD 6500
    Front stage amp: pg 4.0:2
    Woofage: 2 9kv.2s sealed
    Sub amp: PG 4.0:2

  8. #8
    80INCHES's Avatar
    80INCHES is offline EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, NY
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    Quote Originally Posted by HaVoC
    Disregard that this is my first post.

    Last week I found an offer on another site (njtruckscene.com) for a capacitor for sale by 80INCHES. After talking with him I sent him the money. The next day he had the package shipped out and on its way to me. He went through the effort to give me the tracking number and even put insurance on the package. When the package arrived 3 days later (shipped accross the entire US) The capacitor was in great condition, everything expected was included, and packaged unbelievable well, maybe even excessively. The cap was in great condition as he stated. I was very impressed.

    He was a great guy to deal with and I would do business with him again any day.

    Thanks for reading this.
    And thank you again 80.
    thanx alot..i really appreciate it
    i over packed it so if anybody tried to get cute and throw tha box somewhere ( ) it wont break or have a dent


    80




  9. #9
    HaVoC's Avatar
    HaVoC is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    Quote Originally Posted by 80INCHES
    thanx alot..i really appreciate it
    i over packed it so if anybody tried to get cute and throw tha box somewhere ( ) it wont break or have a dent


    80
    lol but there is a difference between being able to survive being thrown, and bomb proof...




  10. #10
    80INCHES's Avatar
    80INCHES is offline EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, NY
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    lmao true
    i just wanted to get there safe
    as u said cross country.....that package been to places i havent been 2 yet...lol

    80




  11. #11
    rocky 59's Avatar
    rocky 59 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St louis, mo
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80inches

    he designed some graphs for me for my box and it was quite nice getting a ballpark to look forward too. good guy and very friendly on aol.



    refs- 80 inches, bumpn_gt, hot Carl,alphakenny1,zenkar, Bring97,dleccord,GemaRastem,cyantist,ill-faded, livin life, bjfish11, bodega bay,spy,jamesw,JBLCAMRY
    feedback thread- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...72#post1598072

    Truck build log-http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400050

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. 80inches A++ BUYER
    By HCCAfan in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum